5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|who Jn Kamistå?||0||19 minutes ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||7656||22 minutes ago|
|Dear Hollywood...||1434||26 minutes ago|
|Your Favorite Tough Guys & Gals||835||1 hour ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||1562||1 hour ago|
|Star Wars is the most overrated movie of all time||7||1 hour ago|
|The top ten anything thread||6456||2 hours ago|
|The Movie Game Thread!||521||2 hours ago|
|Prince of the City is the most underrated film of all time||0||2 hours ago|
|Actors and actresses you adore||256||2 hours ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Four||8090||2 hours ago|
|Favorite comfort movies||42||3 hours ago|