Customer Discussions > Movie forum

New and improved! You help write the script.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 19, 2013 3:52:26 PM PST
"Our Film Begins"(Working title)

Camera A: Wide angle pans across scenery, then pans in.

Entrance of primary subjects( 8, Working #, flexible).

The Oompa Loompa Official Unauthorized Entry Enforcement Personnel.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:03:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 4:03:37 PM PST
Rock~N~Rolla says:
You gotta have Harrison Ford in there somewhere saying, "I gotta bad feeling about this!", and also, "Get off my plane!"

Oh, and a cameo by Christopher Walken. And a song by William Shatner. And cheerleaders.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:13:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 4:34:38 PM PST
Everyone's a contributor.

Anyone can assume direction, writing, casting, location scout, contextual continuity editor and even caterer and/or production concierge throughout the length of their post.

All of the above is completely acceptable for those enthusiastic, ambitious and competent purveyors of success or the manicly obsessed to make a name for themselves.

All contributions are valid.

This is a working script, more proper screenplay and all production notes, not an exercise in criticism.

Thank you for your contibution

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:24:51 PM PST
We have Peter Lorre say "You despise me, don't you?"

Then Bogart says "Well if I gave you any thought, I probably would."

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:36:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 6:14:11 AM PST
Unconfirmed Breaking News "Money No Object. Unknown, anonymous benefactor pledges to commit 144 tons of gold in capital investment to the 'Ultimate successful completion of this ambitious project."

Anonymous benefactor has only three(rule of three's?) mandatory , (nope) .Just conveyed through his defacto lawyer, Kobyashi four, no five mandatory inclusions in the film.

#1) The Oompa Loompa Official Unauthorized Entry Enforcement Personnel must be overt, elite emergency, lethal force authorized, final tier response unit protecting the perimeter and interior intrusions into the alleged most secure building in the world, none of them can be former or active Navy SEALs, at least one must be a devout Muslim with the moniker "Mostafa".

#2) The alleged building must be the United States Pentagon. (Is there another Pentagon?). "Mostafa" is not permitted to have Latin American ancestry. (Do Latin Oompa Loompa's exist? Possible plot branch).

#3) He insists that Jodie Foster is required to be caste as "Mostaf's" love interest or significant other. He prefers love interest so Jodie isn't required to wear a bhurka. He wants Jodie Foster to appear in a "Baywa" ah bikini at some point.

#4) At least one member of The Oompa Loompa Official Unauthorized Entry Enforcement Personnel team must be a devout Muslim with the moniker "Mostafa" he can not be of Latin origin nor can he be a former or active member of the Navy SEALs, his love interest must be portrayed by Jodie Foster.

#5) At some point the team has to fight at least one Giant spider. He isists it can not be a mechanical Giant spider. It must be a mutant Giant spider possibly as result of strange experiment involving depleted uranium, mapping of the human genome, stem cell research, also involving the genus of giant desert spiders found native in the Middle East. This must be conveyed through twisting plot points involving benefactors Hugo Chavez, the State of North Korea, it can not be permitted to be linked to either "Mossad" nor the State of Israel, the final benefactor and evil mastermind behind the plot must be Michael Moore. Michael Moore can be caste or an actor playing part of Michael Moore. At some point Michael Moore has to appear on film in a bikini.

The benefactors attourney, Kobayashi wants to make sure we understand one of the five requirements(5?) to secure the investment capital of 144 tons of gold is that one of the members of The Oompa Loompa Official Unauthorized Entry Enforcement Personnel team must be a devout Muslim(Yadda, Yadda, Yadda?) with the moniker of "Mostafa".

It's official we have a deal.

Ps. (from Kobayashi) Jodie Foster and evil mastermind character of Michael Moore or Michael Moore must both appear on film in a bikini.

Pps. From our anonymous benefactor "Oswald was a fa, homosexual"(whoever Oswald? was and so what)

Huh, is it possible to infer from the strange homosexual comment and the obvious fact that they are incapable of counting as high as 5, that our anonymous benefactor with 144 tons of gold is Westboro Baptist. Who knows and who cares it's 144 tons of gold.

I personally wouldn't care if our anonymous benefactor was Muammar Gaddafi agreeing to financial investment of 144 tons of gold in our little movie project, I mean really it's 144 tons of gold thats alpha kenton of an investment.

Muammar Gaddafi is dead isn't he?

Good, then thanks to our anonymous benefactor's generous attourney Kobayashi and our equally generous anonymous benefactors legally binding contract through his attourney, Kobayashi, our little movie project just secured the financial backing and stability to be a big, ginormous movie project.

Yeah, we did it.

Who wants pie? To celebrate successful negotion of a lucrative buisiness deal I always reward myself and all our male staff, (unmarried male staff)with pie? I sometimes get two pie at the same time.

Of course female staff can celebrate with pie too if they want, I'm being fair. Most often our single female executives especially when celebrating in Los Angelos area order ethnic dishes catered by some elite feminazi caterer billed as The Hung Jury club catering (whatever that means, right?) they're always ordering one of two dishes to celebrate the "bonus proper split" or the "Focus completely" the "Focus completely" is often chocolate.

What single man truly understands young single female professional executives obsession with ice cream? or chocolate?

Oddly enough sometimes our gender mixed staff choose to pair up co-ed style spend or save their joined celebration allottment and get it together, whatever it is? It really improves later productivity of thr production at the office and abroad with executives voluteering to work longer hours with each other and even volunteer to take trips abroad together to scout locations for sets. It overall really improves mood in our collective workplace.

Thank goodness our production company has never had problems with sexual harrasment in the workplace and never once has our now prestigious production company been accused of casting couch practices? whatever the gosh heck that means.

Ok, lets celebrate. Everyone who wants pie stay to the right. Females who want catering of ice cream or focus packages from Hung Jury catering stay here and those single employees who decide to celebrate by getting it together go do whatever it is that you do to celebrate the company certainly values and appreciates your sacrifice.

Yeah, we did it.

The hardest part is over. Securing secure financial backing, what could be more secure than 144 tons in gold in finacial investment? right?

Great, lets get the easy part over a convincing script comedy, action, romance, drama using all the collective components we already have written.

Yes

Posted on Jan 15, 2015 12:18:15 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 15, 2015 12:18:32 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2013
Latest post:  11 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions