5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|Will we see a non-white James Bond?||388||22 minutes ago|
|Revenge of the World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever!||3980||27 minutes ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Four||6489||35 minutes ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||681||1 hour ago|
|Round 21: What's the first movie that comes to mind when you see these words?||16||1 hour ago|
|Great Science-Fiction Films.A rarity.||8||2 hours ago|
|TV Talk||1893||3 hours ago|
|Why have so few great science fiction novels been made into films?||957||6 hours ago|
|Shameless overacting, or chewing the scenery to bits||47||6 hours ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||6090||9 hours ago|
|This Movie absolutely SUCKED! But, I just couldn't stop watching it.||462||16 hours ago|
|Frozen 2||23||18 hours ago|