Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Django Unchained

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 2, 2013 7:58:47 AM PST
Just saw this last night and...WOW!!. Best movie i saw all year...great acting and great story. Jamie Foxx proves he can carry a movie and Leo DiCaprio is wonderful as always.

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 11:31:15 PM PST
Georgedc says:
Can't wait to buy this on blu ray!!!!

:)

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 5:28:51 AM PST
Ian Fraser says:
I was impressed with it. It beat 'Inglorious Bastards' hands down. Nice story, and good intro to a part of US history that hasn't been really looked at much in mainstream film.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 1:14:04 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
Definitely was awesome. I enjoyed every minute of it. Am excited to see it again - in the theater. Jamie Fox is awesome in it. Christoph Waltz is very much on his game. Leo puts on a hell of a show. And Samuel L., well, he played that character to a T. Great stuff!!!

Quentin gets a little Hitchcocky and does a cameo I suspect most would enjoy... The scene with the "head bags" is hilarious. Loved it. Every second!

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 1:58:44 PM PST
Mickey Ryan says:
Waltz stole the show again but yeah it was DiCaprio who impressed me the most. He just relished playing the villain.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 1:57:03 PM PST
Julian Pope says:
I was disappointed with it, definitely NOT better than Basterds. The Dialogue and delivery was much more methodical in Basterds, as well as the plot as a whole. Why did we keep seeing that woman with the bandana over her face (Zoe Bell)? What significance did that bring? And how did Walter Goggins' character know Django was spelled that way? There were inconsistencies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 3:27:35 PM PST
Mickey Ryan says:
WAY better then Basterds IMO.

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 6:53:13 AM PST
Tarantinos best since Pulp Fiction, although i LOVE inglourious basterds. my top tier tarantino films are in order: 1) pulp fiction, 2) reservoir dogs, 3) django unchained, and 4) inglourious basterds. second tier is jackie brown, the kill bills, and death proof.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa035e414)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 2, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions