Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Stupid film ideas

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 240 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2013 11:19:12 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
I was chatting on another thread about this stupid idea I once had for a film about a masochist tasked with studying enemy countries torture methods by getting detained *on purpose*, getting tortured (and lovin' it), and then hopefully surviving to tell his superiors the methods....I told you it was stupid.....but that got me in mind to wonderin' if anybody else has some stupid ideas for a film.

Well, do ya, punk?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 1:29:18 AM PST
Aw, gee, Sloany, I'd like to help you out but all of my ideas are brilliant. I haven't had a bad idea since I was fourteen, and even then she only objected because her mother might find out.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:56:22 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Musical version of TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:59:20 AM PST
That's already been done...it was called "Repo: The Genetic Opera" and it's not worth watching no matter how much you like cheesy movies.

I nominate Will Smith interviewing potential candidates to receive his organs and then killing himself in a tub of ice with a deadly jellyfish. I would love to know who the schmuck was that coughed up the money to make that one.

Then there was "Weekend at Bernie's Part 2"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:04:05 AM PST
Ahmad says:
Cowboys & Aliens

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:53:51 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
JD: I'd like to help you out but all of my ideas are brilliant. I haven't had a bad idea since I was fourteen, and even then she only objected because her mother might find out.

Fibber. She just had second thoughts, didn't she?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:55:31 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Kinks: Musical version of TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

For a film, bad idea, but for the stage....I can smell a Tony.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:58:26 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Mr. C: Will Smith interviewing potential candidates to receive his organs and then killing himself in a tub of ice with a deadly jellyfish.

I was keen on that one until the jellyfish.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 3:29:37 PM PST
Any movie where a woman is distressed, a man saves her from her situation and they live happily ever after.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 5:26:23 PM PST
A crossover that serves as a sequel to It's a Wonderful Life and a prequel to Transformers. I will call it Zuzu vs. Megatron!

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 6:52:27 PM PST
Rock~N~Rolla says:
Four regular joes wind up losing their good-paying jobs due to outsourcing, can't find other decent work and end up resorting to bank robbing and then get caught and end up serving hard time in prison where they get used as bitches until they can't take it anymore and agree to a suicide pact where they devise an elaborate plan to kill each other off and then they get sent straight to hell where they burn forever. It's called Life Stinks and Then You Die and Go to Hell.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 7:01:21 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Four regular joes wind up losing their good-paying jobs due to outsourcing, can't find other decent work and end up moving to India to steal Indian jobs! It's called 'Revenge of the Outsourced'.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2013 10:05:38 PM PST
Balok says:
@Gordo:

> I will call it Zuzu vs. Megatron!

If you are looking for crowdsourcing for your idea, you can count me in.

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 9:03:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 10, 2013 4:45:11 PM PST
RichieV says:
Genetically mutated snakes escape into the sewer system and kill people while they sit on the toilet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 12:31:44 PM PST
Rock~N~Rolla says:
A woman wins a million dollars in the Lotto and blows it all on cigarettes, booze, and more lottery tickets. Now homeless, one day while digging a hole in the woods to use as a toilet she uncovers a hidden pirate treasure loaded with gold coins and jewels, she sells them and buys a trailer and proceeds to spend the rest of her money on booze and cigarettes and lottery tickets. She finds herself so low at one point in her life that she resorts to selling her body on the streets in order to pay the rent and bills. A very wealthy businessman spots her, takes her out to dinner, and falls madly in love with her, marries her and soon aftewards she poisons him to death and inherits his fortune, and then blows it all on booze, cigarettes, and lottery tickets.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 12:47:12 PM PST
KinksRock says:
A remake of GIGLI.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 1:19:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 11, 2013 1:26:26 PM PST
Rock~N~Rolla says:
A group of teens spend a weekend at a secluded cabin deep in the woods. One of the teens stumbles upon a leather clad demonic book with all kinds of spells inside. They start reading the book outloud for kicks and unleash a horde of demons who actually turn out to be pretty cool and just want to bake cupcakes, party and have a good time. One demon even has dreams of becoming a florist. The End.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 2:49:03 PM PST
RichieV says:
Anal Probe: The movie

Aliens on spring break come to earth to mess with backwoods farmers and do anal probes. (Their version of cow tipping)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013 2:49:48 PM PST
RichieV says:
Rock N Rolla says:
A group of teens spend a weekend at a secluded cabin deep in the woods. One of the teens stumbles upon a leather clad demonic book with all kinds of spells inside. They start reading the book outloud for kicks and unleash a horde of demons who actually turn out to be pretty cool and just want to bake cupcakes, party and have a good time. One demon even has dreams of becoming a florist. The End.
-----------------------------
RichieV says: I would watch that movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013 2:59:00 PM PST
Rock~N~Rolla says:
:]

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 4:15:19 PM PST
Jason Vorhees is finally defeated forever by Benji.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 4:17:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 11, 2013 4:22:25 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Jason Vorhees is finally defeated forever by Benji.....who is then chased down by a horde of North Koreans waving spatulas and frying-pans.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 7:13:55 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Kim Jong-un or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 10:44:48 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Jurassic Park 4. I'll tell you why in 16 months.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 11:23:09 PM PST
RichieV says:
Davy Crockett Defends the Alamo... From ZOMBIES!!!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  240
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions