5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|Alibi Lounge II: Cast Iron||1963||1 minute ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||8163||27 minutes ago|
|Name your favorite 5 movies that belong together as a group||166||42 minutes ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Four||9286||1 hour ago|
|Best films of 2015||5||8 hours ago|
|Revenge of the World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever!||7098||9 hours ago|
|Tell us about a film you love that most other people might have avoided or not heard about, and share why you're fond of it||74||9 hours ago|
|Worst films of 2015||14||11 hours ago|
|Benny Hill considered funnier than Monty Python--get Hill films on amazon.com!!!||192||12 hours ago|
|You're parachute doesn't open and death is imminent. What are you thinking on the way down?||65||13 hours ago|
|British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem||119||15 hours ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||2714||20 hours ago|