Customer Discussions > Movie forum

10 Worst Films Ever Made

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 303 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 8, 2012 1:12:23 AM PDT
Ms. Brentano says:
While I have a few choices of my own (such as Plan 9 From Outer Space, Glen Or Glenda (or anything by Ed Wood, for that matter), Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, Dracula vs Frankenstein etc., I prefer to know what others think on the subject, so be my guest.

Posted on May 8, 2012 1:18:12 AM PDT
Almighty Thor
The Avengers (1998)

still thinking of some others
I don't know whether Your Highness is bad enough to put on the list or not.

Posted on May 8, 2012 8:54:35 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Your Highness is pretty freaking bad...

Posted on May 8, 2012 8:59:36 AM PDT
Rock~N~Rolla says:
Kevin Smith's "Cop Out" starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan was one of the worst movies that I ever saw.

Posted on May 8, 2012 9:06:44 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
See I thought Cop Out was pretty cute.

You want a bad movie try 'Are we there yet?' That was painful to get through.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 9:08:55 AM PDT
Rock~N~Rolla says:
I haven't seen that one yet. I haven't seen the other one that you mentioned either, Your Highness. Is it really that bad?

Posted on May 8, 2012 9:11:57 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Your Highness is so awful. You won't laugh once. It's almost depressing seeing the stupid crap that added nothing to the humor or the story, but they probably spent millions on the effect.

Posted on May 8, 2012 9:16:46 AM PDT
NiggerPlease says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 9:19:26 AM PDT
Rock~N~Rolla says:
Hmmm. Now I am really curious to see just how bad this movie is. You're not the first person I've heard who has mentioned how bad it is.

Posted on May 8, 2012 9:19:41 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Re: All of the Star Wars, Harry Potter, Twilight, Titanic Hunger Games and the various political liberal movies. Down with Hollywood scum

I can't stand posts like this in a discussion of this nature. Disliking things just for being popular is such hipster nonsense, it makes me sick. Yeah I admit that some of these are probably not the best movies, but the worst? My friend there are reasons for their popularity. Have you even seen all of them?

Posted on May 8, 2012 9:43:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 10:11:54 AM PDT
P. R. Blay says:
Abduction
Above the Law
Art of War
Baseketball
Caddyshack 2
Clerks (1 & 2)
Crank
The Crying Game
The Darkest Hour
Dream a Little Dream
Evan Almighty
Exit Wounds
Full Metal Jacket
The Goonies
Grown Ups
Hard to Kill
Hellraiser: Revelations
The Human Centipede (1 & 2)
Ice Pirates
The Immortals
Mallrats
Marked for Death
Meatballs
Out for Justice
Paul
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Piranha (2010)
Pretty in Pink
Proof of Life
Red State
Robin Hood (2010)
Six Pack
The Twilight Saga
Vegas Vacation
Virtuosity
Wildhogs

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 9:48:44 AM PDT
Hi Savage Lucy,
Star Wars 4,5 and 6 are great because of Harrison Ford, and I love the Harry Potter films (because of Jason Isaacs, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman).

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 10:07:50 AM PDT
That guy says:
Meatballs? Have you lost your mind? That is a classic.

Of course, across the lake... over at Camp Mohawk...they won't be getting up for another hour or so. And when they do, they'll be awakened by servants bearing croissants...
and café au lait. (Whoops, I hope I didn't hit anybody) But here at Camp North Star this morning we're gonna be having a delicious gruel breakfast. And don't forget to ask for seconds because...it's all the gruel you can eat.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 10:12:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 10:13:32 AM PDT
Ms. Brentano says:
@Thomas J. Deninno- What do you have against Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Titanic? Those happen to be some of my favorite films and, as a BIG Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman fan, I'm rather insulted by your disdain for the middle of those three.
P.S.- This is not a political question. Please keep your opinions on that subject to yourself.

Posted on May 8, 2012 10:12:59 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
For Star Wars, I really only like the first two. Somewhere between Empire and Jedi, Lucas lost his mind and decided to defeat the empire with sticks and rocks.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 10:19:19 AM PDT
Ms. Brentano says:
@Savage Lucy and Kacee- I've never even heard of that one (Your Highness) which is probably just as well. What is it about?

Posted on May 8, 2012 10:22:06 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
As the name indicates it is a fantasy/medeival stoner comedy. It's about a prince (James Franco) and his inept brother (Kenny Powers) trying to save Zoey Deschanel from a wizard with victory rolls.

Posted on May 8, 2012 10:22:58 AM PDT
"Your Highness" was worth watching once. Some action, adventure, drug humor, sexual humor, and arrogance and/or cowardice of the traditional hero or villain. It's infinitely better than recycled comedy like "Talladega Nights", "Semi Pro", "Mr. Deeds", or "The Waterboy."

On the more serious side, how about "Disgrace", "Seven Pounds", "Reign Over Me", "Hard Candy", "Book of Eli", "Midnight Meat Train", and "Eye of The Beholder"? The worst thing a movie can do is to is to take a ridiculously flawed idea and constantly hammer you over the head with it for two hours. I like to call that "presuming the audience."

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 10:23:29 AM PDT
Ms. Brentano says:
@P.R. Blay- Hmmm.. I actually like some of your choices, especially The Crying Game and Full Metal Jacket but to each their own.

Posted on May 8, 2012 10:26:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 8:29:52 PM PDT
C. J. Vasta says:
Spider Babe
Caddy Shack
Modern Problems
The In-Laws (2005)
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Murder By Death
Fail Safe
Making Mr. Right
CHeaper by the Dozen (2005)

Posted on May 8, 2012 10:28:51 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Talladega Nights and Waterboy are solid gold compared to Your Highness. Which is not worth watching even once. That's 90 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 11:20:19 AM PDT
El Emmarino says:
RE: <Making Mr. Right>

What makes a good movie? John Malkovich
What makes a great movie? John Malkovich AND robot John Malkovich.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 12:06:02 PM PDT
C. J. Vasta says:
John Malkovich may be "every filmgoer's fantasy" but a lousy script is a lousy script.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 12:17:33 PM PDT
MrsLaVallie says:
Not really sure where you get off adding movies such as "The Goonies" and "Vegas Vacation" (I'll assume you're referring to National Lampoon) to your list. Opinions, opinions, sure, but those two movies are two of my favorites, total classics, and definitely not "the worst."

Posted on May 8, 2012 1:08:04 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
No Vegas Vacation was crap. Vacation and Christmas Vacation are great. But Vegas Vacation? Are we talking about the same movie?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  78
Total posts:  303
Initial post:  May 8, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions