Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

watchman prequel?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 14, 2013 5:05:34 AM PDT
D. Vicks says:
Anyone know when the new WATCHMAN Film will be out?

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 7:00:38 AM PDT
D. Larson says:
Dunno, the first "Watchmen" wasn't exactly received with open arms and hearty enthusiasm.

If Professor Manahattan is going to be in a sequel, buy him some pants, please.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 10:28:57 AM PDT
No, if they're talking about a prequel based on the new comic series (which Alan Moore has absolutely nothing to do with) it will deal with the first wave of costumed heroes you see briefly in the opening credits. Still a watchman prequel can be seen as nothing but a money grab. The story of Watchmen is told, and the only reason to do a prequel would be to show events that culminated in the film we got. Absolutely unnecessary.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 11:29:49 AM PDT
gambitrmp says:
If it gets the rest of Minute-men made as heroclix, I'll consider it a good thing. I wouldn't mind getting the group finished off for display & play purposes.

The movie itself, I don't know if I care.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 4:57:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 14, 2013 4:59:58 PM PDT
I haven't heard anything about a Watchmen prequel MOVIE. The Watchmen prequel COMICS are wrapping up, and I don't really see the point of (or market for) turning any of them into movies.

Before Watchmen Silk Spectre #4

_Before Watchmen Minutemen #6 (of 6)

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 12:57:36 AM PDT
D. Vicks says:
OT:I would like to see a TED sequel.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 14, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions