Customer Discussions > Movie forum

It's a Halloween Party! Who will you come dressed up as?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1276-1300 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:33:52 PM PST
J.B. Taylor says:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It'll last a long time, I promise. My muscles are going to be aching so bad by the time I get done I'll need a massage. ;-) xxxx I'll talk to you soon, Gnight sexy pants! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *Even bigger Hug* .xxx.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 12:12:10 PM PST
Auntie Lynn says:
Coming as Sandra Fluke...

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:51:29 AM PST
Hi Bittersweet and rock wherever you are just popped in to say hello...and let you know we're still here...hope you come and visit soon.xx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 11:46:41 AM PST
Hello Linzy. I'm still lurking about in the background here; thanks for thinking of me. I've really not had much of a motivation to add to any of the discussions lately though, but I do still pop in now and then just to see what's going on. Take care and have a good day!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 11:52:31 AM PST
Hikari says:
Now that it's been 2 weeks since Halloween, we're going to have to retire this thread until next year and start one detailing how debauched we are planning to get on New Year's Eve.

My answer: Not very. I will no doubt be at home in my pajamas (alone) watching old movies on the DVD player. Last year I went to a Frank Sinatra impersonator. Nothing on for this year.

Well, there's always advertising myself for anonymous sex over the Internet. Don't think I haven't thought about it . . .

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 12:07:08 PM PST
Haha...anonymous internet sex is better than no sex at all.

I have no real big plans for this New Year's Eve myself either, so far. I'll probably end up getting drunk and watching the countdown on TV. I think I did that last year as well?

I tried to start a thread for a year-end party here but it went nowhere. Maybe you will have better luck starting one of your own?

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:17:33 PM PST
I'll be celebrating the New Year in with my husband and daughter. We usually have a family get together with my husband's sisters' families and have a very enjoyable evening. It helps that we all live very near to each other. We watch the fireworks in London on the telly and brother in law cooks the most fantastic chilli con carne. Lovely.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:35:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 1:36:40 PM PST
Hey all you partay animals!!!...What's all this talk about New Year's Eve already??? pout*...

Why we haven't even burned the Turkey unrecognizable yet and left the gizzards inside!!!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:42:50 PM PST
Hey there Bittersweet,

In my neighborhood we have a few houses all decked out with Christmas displays and lights already. It's not even mid-November yet. Before you know it the new year will be upon us.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 1:45:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 1:46:41 PM PST
Hey RNR....You sound almost as *sad* as me... now the Halloween has waned!!!...

Good thing its' ALWAYS HALLOWEEN here!!! HAHAHAHHA

What??? We can still play dress up can't we!!!...What will YOU* be for Thanksgiving???

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:55:04 PM PST
"What will YOU* be for Thanksgiving???"

Oh, I don't know...just as long as I am rich and good looking and all the hot ladies want me for either my money or sexy bod, that would be something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 1:58:50 PM PST
WoW....You ARE depressed!!!...LISTEN RNR...Here's something for yOU to ponder over...

Witch came first...The Pilgrim OR the Turkey???

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/marilyn-monroe?before=1352652271

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:03:58 PM PST
<Looking at Marilyn Monroe picture>

...I'm thinking, I'm thinking...!

<still oogling Marilyn Monroe picture>

Now that's what I call a birds-eye view!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:05:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 2:08:36 PM PST
Ha!...I didn't even realize!!! I was too bizzy looking at the Turkey!!! winks*

Sooo tell me RNR...Do you have "family" to celebrate the holidays with???

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 2:08:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 2:09:17 PM PST
What's your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal? Mine is pumpkin pie. Nothing beats a good slice of pumpkin pie with a big dollop of whipped cream on top.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:10:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 2:12:07 PM PST
Funny you should mention IT....I'm eating that very thing right now!!!...Just testing it out you understand for the BIG DAY!!!...

No actually I do really like Pumpkin* anything!!! winks*....AND...Do you know that dogs l*o*v*e PUMPKIN and it's good for them...I take a dollop of it right out of the can and add it to RaVENS food!!!

Do you have any pets???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:12:10 PM PST
"Do you have "family" to celebrate the holidays with???"

Not many but a few. Most live too far away to visit but we get together with some of the ones who live closer for the holidays. How about you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:14:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 2:15:07 PM PST
Oh nice*....Me??? Not really but i don't celebrate Thanksgiving nor Christmas really anyway...winks*

*they really are not Wicca celebrations...but i do celebrate Winter Solstice!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:14:22 PM PST
"Do you have any pets???"

Yes, one cat, and one fish that I have been waiting for to just die already so I can get rid of this fish tank that has been taking up shelf space in my house for over 10 years. As soon as this damn fish dies that's it, no more fish for me!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:16:14 PM PST
YIKES!!! Really??? A ten year old fish???...LOL..What kind is it??? and what kind of pussycat do you have???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:19:20 PM PST
The fish isn't 10, but it feels like it. I owned a dozen or so at one time, but over the years they have passed on, but this little bugger just keeps on hanging on. I don't want to get anymore and I feel bad that it is all alone, but dammit just die already little fishy! LOL.

The cat is a female tuxedo cat named Keesha. She is a very sweet little thing, about 3 years old now or so.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:27:08 PM PST
Oh...I love pussycats...They're my passion and my familiars...As well as my RaVen i have ESBAT...my Big Black Boy Kat!!!

Your Tuxedo sounds adorable!!!...I have a little black cat outside of Gull Cottage all the time...her name is SPooky...I know where she came from but i don't think the people ever let her inside...She grows more feral each day...I think...

When it gets really {{{freezin}}}} cold and snowy and i see her outside i'm gonna bring her inside!!!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 2:34:42 PM PST
Yikes!!! You have written 123 reviews??? WOW...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:58:56 PM PST
Aww, that's kind of you. Years ago we had a stray cat that used to come around our house all the time to tease our cats. One winter we let her stay with us. She lived with us until Spring and then went on her merry way. She used to love eating potato chips, I kid you not. We called her Samantha.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 3:01:33 PM PST
"Yikes!!! You have written 123 reviews??? WOW..."

Yeah, I've still got a few more that I want to write, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I really need to change my profile pic too, that was my Halloween get-up.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  2651
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions