Customer Discussions > Movie forum

It's a Halloween Party! Who will you come dressed up as?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1251-1275 of 2651 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:32:51 PM PST
Oohh..thats the biggest one i've ever seen JB....i hope i can fit it in my mouth..i only got a small mouth.xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:38:35 PM PST
I'l help you...and I'll be very gentle. ;-) xxx xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:41:11 PM PST
Thats good....mmmm...*slurp*...licking the straw dry..xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:45:45 PM PST
*Drops head back and smiles* xxxx *Helps guide you as you gently lick the straw dry* xxx

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 5:48:09 PM PST
Wowzer...that was good!!.xxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:50:53 PM PST
That was amazing! xxx You know how to get a cowboy's blood pumping. xxxx *Puts clothes on and makes a smooth offer to cuddle* xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 5:59:06 PM PST
*Big cuddles*....*squeeeeeezze*...xxxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:01:17 PM PST
I love it. xxxx

I should probably tell you before I forget. I won't be on for a good while tomorrow. My brothers moving to a new house and wants me to help him move. So I'll be lugging a bunch of heavy stuff tomorrow instead of talking to my favorite cowgirl. xxx

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 6:03:06 PM PST
It was quiet on the u.k forums tonight...no scarly or frenchie..dog was funny though!.xxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:05:06 PM PST
It was pretty quite. I was surprised. And Dog was funny, I agree. xxx Did our combined efforts talk you into taking a chance on Warehouse 13? xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:11:55 PM PST
Not to worry...you can leave me a message to wake up to for morning..that'll keep me going...just say hi when you finish..i'm going away just a coupla days after xmas to malta..you know where that is..its by the mediterranean sea and i'll be gone for 10 days and thats worse *sob* than a few hours..i wanna tell you that so you know but i'm gunna work out the time differences and post every day to say hi while i'm there cos i'm gunna miss you..so don't feel bad.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:14:58 PM PST
Yep..it did..but i wanna concentrate on finishing your book first...you got any others i might like...xxxxxx.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:20:04 PM PST
xxx *Blushes* xxx Unfortunately the other two I have up are sequels. The book I temporarily took down called 'A World of Chaos' is one I think you would like. I can't put it up yet sense Penguin doesn't want competition, but if they don't like it I'll let you know that I'm putting the book back up so you can enjoy it. I've had lots of people download it and have even had a handful of people buy the sequel to it. xxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:23:57 PM PST
I'll most certainly leave my sexy cowgirl a message. And i'll definitely stop in and say hi. That's a must. :) xxx Malta, wow! I'm impressed. That's a beautiful place. Make sure not to forget this cowboy and all your friends here when your out catching some rays. xxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:25:04 PM PST
That dratted times here again JB..what times i there?.xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:26:27 PM PST
9:30. xxx You're leaving me already? xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:33:34 PM PST
Not yet..but soon..*sob*..i'm still here.xxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:39:07 PM PST
*Big Hug* Good. :)

So, Malta. Is that a trip you regularly make, or is this a new place to visit for you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:42:29 PM PST
Never been before...just taking a chance..have been to different parts of spain..including a couple of the canary islands..thought i'd try somewhere different..do you like visiting different places?.xxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:47:16 PM PST
I have a deep, deep fear of flying. But I do like to visit places around the states. But despite my fear of flying I'm very fortunate to have been able to visit some of the most beautiful places around the world as a child. xxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:03:52 PM PST
Poor JB...i used to be really scared...but surprise myself cos i get to be brave..i don't mind when the planes taking off,but i'm terrified when it's landing..don't like my ears popping and i'm scared it's not gunna stop...eeekkkk!!!!...nerves setting in.!!

So what time do you eventually go to bed yourself..are you gunna work on your book?..

I'm in bed now..it's freeeezzzzzing here..but i'm warm now...had my electric blanket on.xxxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:08:05 PM PST
I usually go to bed around 4 sometimes 5. Yikes, I know. lol xxx But i'm young so I can still pull it off. lol xx I've been working on my book all day. Since I have no deadline I just chip away at it when I feel like it. A lot of my time however does go in to research, which is headache inducing. lol xxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:15:02 PM PST
Haha..you go to bed around the same time as me..im a night owl myself...and i can take the pace...it's just gone 3 now and i'm getting sleepy...i'm not a person who goes to bed before midnight...just as well or i wouldn't be able to talk to you.xxxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:21:16 PM PST
xx lol xx. It's a good thing you're a night owl for sure, cos this cowboy likes talking to you. xxx My sexy cowgirl needs some sleep, so I'm going to let you get a good nights rest. xxxx Have a great nights sleep and I will try and get on some time in the evening. xxx Look for my note tomorrow, I'm going to leave you a good one. xx *Big Hug* Good night. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:29:43 PM PST
I'm snuggling down with them massive kisses....i'll check for your message when i wake...it has to last me a while...work them muscles tommorow when your helping .....zzzzz....ha ha fooled you!!....Will talk soon...Nite Nite Sexy!.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.*bigger hug*.x.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  2651
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions