5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|NO THANKS: The most memorable passes on great roles||296||58 minutes ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||6800||1 hour ago|
|This Movie absolutely SUCKED! But, I just couldn't stop watching it.||595||1 hour ago|
|The Movie Game Thread!||141||1 hour ago|
|Favorite Halloween Time Movies||833||2 hours ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||910||2 hours ago|
|Funniest Truly Independent Film in Years||8||2 hours ago|
|Popular actors you can't stand||197||4 hours ago|
|TV Talk||2340||4 hours ago|
|What does "Digital HD" mean?||6||4 hours ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Four||7109||5 hours ago|
|Is Kingsman conservative?||67||5 hours ago|