5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|One Degree of Separation - Season Five||3831||5 seconds ago|
|British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem||546||12 minutes ago|
|Movies Stink!||8||30 minutes ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (June 2016)||841||1 hour ago|
|Alibi Lounge II: Cast Iron||2969||1 hour ago|
|★ Return of the World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever! ★||514||2 hours ago|
|Who Shouldve Won The Oscar-1970s||30||2 hours ago|
|♫♥ *Happy Birthday Allen S* ♥♫||7||5 hours ago|
|TV Talk||4320||9 hours ago|
|Pick One of Two Then Pose Another Pairing....||287||12 hours ago|
|The Exorcist is going to be a TV series on Fox this Fall||33||17 hours ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||4821||20 hours ago|