Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 7, 2012 6:38:28 PM PST
. . .I don't know why, but this seems to fit here.
Hot of the presses, I recite from the latest issue of our Free Weekly newspaper's Letters-to-the-Editor column:

>"*It's A Cult, People*

>"I see the religious order known as the Hare Krishna back in the Reader dated March 1 ("Sheep and Goats"). It seems that nobody understands how bad these people really are and how they try to tell us that they have a connection with this evil god known as Lord Krishna. Jesus Christ is far above that so-called Lord Krishna that these zombied-out people chant out to. They are really a dangerous cult and should be avoided even on our streets in San Diego.

>Name Withheld By Request
via email"<<

Yes, burn these bald zombie freaks in robes! Or strike your machete straight down their melon, like they did with this dude ...

http://www.vivahateonline.co.uk/ekmps/shops/vivahate/images/dawn-of-the-dead-zombie-hare-krishna-figure-646-p.jpg

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 6:43:45 PM PST
I've never trusted them Krishna's....what's with the free meals? What's with all the smiling, and singing, and DANCING!?!

Matter of fact, I don't like, or trust, anybody who carries flowers!!

This is me.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CizzE-zZo

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 7:52:55 PM PST
Hikari says:
Saffron yellow is SO not my color . . .Also the Sinead O'Connor look on me would be tragic. it's plenty tragic on Sinead . . .

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 8:32:48 PM PST
I'm afraid O'Connor is tragic in any color now. Oh, to remember the better-seeming days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DQnS18EeWM

Pink satin kimono-like thing, plus a full head 'o hair! Looks good to me. Well, she still sings good, for those who've heard the new album.

And, I don't mean to make this a Sinead fashion show, but isn't this the most unglamorous thing a '90s pop star ever wore to a TV gig?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbre5Fs9m8I

Nothing to distract from the song. Except her beautiful smile when it's over.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 8:36:35 PM PST
Oh yeah, this thread...I forgot to add: smiling at the end of a song? Definite sign of insanity on the horizon. What's she have to be happy about? Potato-eatin' drunken race of bar stool fungus, every one of those micks.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 2:27:13 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 3:58:06 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 2:34:49 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 3:58:06 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 5:38:10 AM PST
KinksRock says:
You know why else this thread is horrible? All the irrelevant and unconnected things that we post.

Pudding. Stephen King. Communism. Cell phone plans. Judas's kiss. Snooki is pregnant.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 5:43:38 AM PST
bella7 says:
KinksRock,

The mention of Snooki just took this thread to a new low.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 5:47:28 AM PST
Cavaradossi says:
bella 7

Yeah, but Snooki's said to be pregnant now. Surely that raises her stock a bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 6:04:58 AM PST
bella7 says:
Cav,

Not.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 6:08:48 AM PST
KinksRock says:
This thread is getting worse and worse. Now I'm mentioning Katy Perry. When will this nightmare stop?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 6:12:18 AM PST
Pfeh. Pfeh, I say. Pfeh.

Worst? You don't know from worst. Try the Religion, Christianity, or Politics boards, or, dare I say it, Romance?

Pfeh.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 6:32:18 AM PST
KinksRock says:
OK. The Pope wants you to vote Republican, and he thinks you are kind of cute . . . (I just covered Religion, Christianity, Politics, AND Romance, all in a horrible, horrible way. Oh, this awful thread!!!!)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 7:10:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 8, 2012 7:20:49 AM PST
"Gee, I thought we had this covered already in several other threads. ;-) ;-)"

Well, you know...as the saying goes, "There's always room at the bottom"

"Good to hear from you, man. How are things in Motown?"

Terrible, absolutely terrible. It's probably the worst day of the worst week of the worst month of the worst year in the worst city ever. Otherwise things aren't too bad. Hee hee. I keed, I KEED. ;)

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 7:33:00 AM PST
M. Flanders says:
The topics on the romance board are the best:

Hero abandons pregnant heroine
Hero is in love and crazy jealous/possessive
Heroine fights hero when he's trying to make her submit <--------um, rape? gross.
Hero is a real a-hole/jerk but you want him anyway?
Dominant possessive hero- movies, series
heroine makes huge sacrifice for distrustful Hero....
Possessive hero claims the heroine as his, while making love <--------dude, women aren't property. You can't do that.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 7:39:29 AM PST
Hikari says:
Just read a comment about Kat von D., that classy, classy woman Jesse James took up with after dumping Sandra. Ms. von D. hardly has a piece of real estate on her that isn't covered in ink. Someone opined that maybe she's got some space unoccupado on her butt cheeks. If she got a 'W' on each and then bent over, it would say 'WoW'!

Is that suitably terrible enough to be posted in this rotten room?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 7:42:56 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Hikari - You just made a terribel thread even worse. Hope you are proud of yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 7:47:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on May 22, 2012 8:29:38 PM PDT
"If she got a 'W' on each and then bent over, it would say 'WoW'!"

Yeah, or she could also write Box, Sob, Rot, Bot.

Cripes, those were just terrible suggestions. Just awful. I'm going to go away now and hide myself in shame.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 7:48:57 AM PST
KinksRock says:
If I hated this thread before, now I really hate it. Thanks, RNR!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 7:55:37 AM PST
I know it. Can it possibly get any worse? Don't answer that.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:00:42 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Sorry. I'm answering because I'm just so horrible. Just our discussion about how bad it is and whether it can get worse has -- guess what? -- made it even worse!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 8:05:01 AM PST
If they gave Razzie awards out for forum discussion threads, this one would be a shoo-in. It's that bad.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:08:30 AM PST
JB: It can't be the worst thread. TAS hasn't shown up like Debbie Downer.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:10:10 AM PST
Cavaradossi says:
All of you, SHUT UP! I'm trying to nap. I find the only way to tolerate this thread is to doze through it.

My congratulations to Rock for inventing a thread without a single redeeming aspect, idea, or post. This takes talent on the part of everyone involved.

Oh, I think I just said something sort of positive. Am I going to be booted out?
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  149
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions