5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|The top ten anything thread||6967||13 minutes ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||4050||17 minutes ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season Five||2573||43 minutes ago|
|ABC Movie Game||2847||1 hour ago|
|Who is Hotter?!||59||3 hours ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||9754||11 hours ago|
|Pick One of Two Then Pose Another Pairing....||101||11 hours ago|
|British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem||408||15 hours ago|
|101 Movie Cliches||1549||17 hours ago|
|The Super-Happy Nice Chat Room||2011||1 day ago|
|Revenge of the World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever!||9293||1 day ago|
|The movie review thread for people who don't write movie reviews so well||336||1 day ago|