5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|One Degree of Separation - Season Four||4264||11 minutes ago|
|Movie Commentaries||1||12 minutes ago|
|TV Shows Where the Characters Always Wore the Same Clothes||103||4 hours ago|
|I Needs Dark Comedies!!||67||8 hours ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015)||3091||8 hours ago|
|Movies that stuck with you||25||8 hours ago|
|British detective series--film and TV. Colonials welcome as well.||9045||9 hours ago|
|***Fifty Shades of Grey Stammering***||693||9 hours ago|
|The top ten anything thread||6191||11 hours ago|
|Best Movie Scenes Set To Music||94||11 hours ago|
|Celebrities Who Share My Birthday||34||13 hours ago|
|Alibi Lounge II: Cast Iron||1638||14 hours ago|