Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:10:11 AM PST
bella7 says:
Has anyone mentioned projectile vomit yet?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:12:29 AM PST
Cavaradossi says:
bella 7

Projectile vomit

No, but I often feel like demonstrating it when I visit here!

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:13:52 AM PST
"I find the only way to tolerate this thread is to doze through it."

A good bottle of liquor and a pair of sleep blinders also help.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 8:13:53 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Now I'm confused. Did something redeeming just take place in this thread?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:14:31 AM PST
KinksRock says:
OK, time to get back on track.

Vaginal warts.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 8:14:41 AM PST
bella7 says:
LOL!

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:33:10 AM PST
KinksRock: I think I could see those through J. Lo's Oscar dress.

Honestly, she looked like 10 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound bag. No one looks good in that sort of dress--particularly if you're a big girl like she is.

I cannot comprehend how the fashionistas fall all over her.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:37:07 AM PST
KinksRock says:
I love J.Lo's body, but I think she looks worst when she wears anything that emphasizes how small her breasts are. Someone said something so freaking disgusting to me recently. She thinks J.Lo is a . . . well, what Rush Limbaugh said the other day . . . and suggested that you would get no friction if you had sex with her.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:38:38 AM PST
KinksRock says:
I used to know a Bill Smith. You are not originally from New Jersey, are you?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:41:30 AM PST
(Twilight Zone theme) In fact, I am originally from the Garden State.....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 8:42:50 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Are you about 40 years old?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:48:03 AM PST
Ah--no, do not fall into that age group. Originally from Metuchen, if that helps.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:49:36 AM PST
KinksRock says:
The Bill Smith I knew was skinny, blonde, went to Rutgers, and was heavily into alternative rock music. Not you?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:51:57 AM PST
Sorry--went to Brown, like alternative rock but more into classical. Not the same person, I fear.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 8:52:48 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Too bad. You would have liked him. But because you and I don't know each other, this continues to be a horrible, horrible thread, lol.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:57:55 AM PST
Savage Lucy says:
Wait wait. Snookie is pregnant? Grab your wire hangers. Road trip!

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 9:07:21 AM PST
KinksRock: Well, I will not opine on J Lo's moral character. On style, yes--and frankly, where is the talent? I don't see it....

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 9:09:03 AM PST
Apparently Our Lady Of Seaside, NJ, is with With Child. Who the father is, I do not know. I did catch something to the effect that some designers are already sketching wedding gowns for her.

The horror, the horror.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 9:14:01 AM PST
KinksRock says:
WAS - Apparently something is working for J.Lo. Her dancing is definitely good. Her acting is passable. Her singing is not awful, but not the type of music I'm interested in.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 11:41:21 AM PST
Kinkrock: I can't see it--particularly the acting. She seems increasingly to be in the Warholian category of someone who is famous...for being famous.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 11:43:19 AM PST
KinksRock says:
And for being mindblowingly hot?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 3:32:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 8, 2012 3:34:28 PM PST
Hikari says:
>>>" . . . you would get no friction if you had sex with her."

I feel like an unredeemable, disgusting line from "Damages" is called for here. A bunch of guys were at a roast, and one of them decided to insult the roastee's girlfriend, who was not in the room. This gal, portrayed by the boobilicious Marcia Gay Harden, had a tendency to boff everything she could get her hands on. "Sex with her'd be like tossing a hot dog down a hallway," said one quippee. The guest of honor didn't take kindly to that remark and wound up bashing the punster's face into a ceramic sink. However, that didn't make it 'untrue', necessarily--just picturesque.
------
Re. J. Lo
Prior to 1998, back when she was still an Hispanic, Ms. Lopez was known primarily as a dancer and then an actress, and her small body of work had garnered some respect--an awards nomination for portraying singer Selena, and other supporting roles in films. Then she took up with impresario extraordinare Puff Daddy and got into the music business. At this time she also straightened and bleached her hair, waxed her eyebrows nearly away and started wearing a piece of drapery plunging down to her lady business to the Grammy Awards. Ie., transforming herself into gringa arm candy for a gangsta who incited gunshots outside of night clubs and the like.

Jen is not a very good actress . . .and not a very good singer, either. All she has to distinguish her is the way she dresses (or half-dresses) her body for photo opportunities. She's Latin and has got the junk in her trunk, which she insists on shrink-wrapping so tight, it makes her look fat . . .when she's just very curvaceous. I thought she looked like an upside-down lampshade at the Oscars. Awful. Jen doesn't seem to realize this, but the more 'done-up' she gets, the worse she looks. She was much prettier when she was more natural.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 4:00:14 PM PST
J-Lo has a crackalackin' B-Hind! (in another thread I would say something like "J-Lo was gorgeous, so incredibly gorgeous in 'Blood and Wine')

IS this the worst thread? When "Vaginal Warts" is able to stay posted, the threads value is increased.

Is Joseph Kony hiding out in the burbs as Big Momma? Look very closely at your Grandma the next time you see her breakdancing in church.

Bob Marley is evil....argh...argh...arggghhhhh....no, no, I can't say it. I take it back, i take it back. Bob....I love you.

White chocolate is better than brown chocolate
Spring is easily the worst season of the year
To be only left wing, or to be only right wing, is to be only able to fly in a circle....wow, deep man.

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 4:03:28 PM PST
Savage Lucy says:
Speaking of Bob Marley and my distate for hippy douches everywhere, I like to remind them that 4/20 is also Hitler's birthday.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2012 4:07:37 PM PST
Peridot says:
@KinksRock

Once upon a time, I was engaged to a Bill Smith. There's not enough yuck in the world...or the cosmos.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  149
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions