Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The Funkadelic Freestyle Lounge 2.0

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 9976-10000 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 9:24:04 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
"You know, *I* don't have to start the new room . . anybody else want to have a go?"

It's your baby, Hikari. Better get that title decided upon quickly because the time is coming for a new thread soon.

Posted on May 8, 2012 12:16:41 PM PDT
Gasbagapalooza!!!!

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:07:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 2:07:27 PM PDT
Hikari says:
WORD OF THE DAY
-------------------
CASUISTRY
PRONUNCIATION:
(KAZ-oo-i-stree)

MEANING:
noun: Deceptive or excessively subtle reasoning, especially on moral issues.

ETYMOLOGY:
From Latin casus (case, fall, chance), past participle of cadere (to fall). Ultimately from the Indo-European root kad- (to fall) that is also the source of cadence, cascade, casualty, cadaver, chance, chute, accident, occident, decay, and recidivism. Earliest documented use: 1712.

USAGE:
"We were once a brutally honest people, but we've become too much given to casuistry."
Gabriel Anda; Scissors, Rock, and Paper Doll; Xlibris; 2011.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Casuistry Corner?

Hahahahaha!

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:16:21 PM PDT
Kelly says:
Lobby Chatter?

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:18:07 PM PDT
The Lewis Fan Club

I'm definitely a fan :)

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:27:20 PM PDT
stevign says:
~ Hikari's Hooters ~

Who suggested that?!!! That's horrible, not nice at all, they should be spanked.

Posted on May 8, 2012 2:42:45 PM PDT
Kelly says:
Are you saying Hikari's hooters aren't nice at all?

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 3:02:25 PM PDT
Hikari: How about The Casuistry Corner Of The Cub Room--Where The Elite Meet To Debate!

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 3:16:20 PM PDT
Hikari says:
Actually, I prefer the term 'Luscious Lady Lumps", but this isn't THAT kind of club.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 3:27:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 3:32:22 PM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
Hahah! The only question now is, can we really spend 9999 posts discussing about nothing else but women's breasts? I think we all know the answer to that one; Yes!

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 3:36:00 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
Kelly- http://www.covenstead.net/zimages/skyclad_1.jpg

well yes'm, my feminine side always scares me, the boobs you know, my mouth can't quite reach.

Posted on May 8, 2012 3:42:44 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
Da Da Da

Posted on May 8, 2012 4:35:26 PM PDT
When five British comedians and one American animator came up with the notion for a new half-hour TV comedy program in 1969, to be aired on the BBC, the first name they came up with to call the thing was:

OWL STRETCHING TIME.

But eventually they reconsidered, and "Monty Python's Flying Circus" was born. "Owl Stretching Time" was thrown on the slag heap. But it's a lovely title, and maybe we should resurrect it!!!

Posted on May 8, 2012 4:35:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 4:36:54 PM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
T-Minus 10 posts and counting...

10, 9, 8, 7.....

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 4:44:41 PM PDT
Hikari: "which has been retired by Amazon for reaching maximum post capacity"

I have never posted here but when I saw it was approaching 10,000 I thought I should make a contribution to reaching that goal.

And I still have no idea what this forum is about.

Posted on May 8, 2012 4:45:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 4:45:47 PM PDT
Cavaradossi says:
Things are starting to get desperate now, folks. Hikari, you must be getting frantic. Sorry I can't think of any more possible names to help out.

Well, how about:

The Don't Stand On the Sidelines, Kids, Tell Us What You're Thinking Lounge 3.0.

Posted on May 8, 2012 4:47:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 4:49:58 PM PDT
Cavaradossi says:
The Freedom From Logical Thought, Or Not, Chat Lounge 3.0

The Completely Necessary/Unnecessary Chat Lounge 3.0

Posted on May 8, 2012 5:11:27 PM PDT
Just got home from work. I am having a party this weekend and invites went out a few weeks ago. The RSVPs are flying in now.

Someone has invited her daughter to attend! I didn't invite the daughter; I invited the mother. Said child is in early teens? Old enough, I think, to be on her own for a few hours.

Am I being a cranky pants for getting my knickers in a twist that she invited someone I didn't? Inquiring minds want to know.

On a completely different note, I seem to have a fly infestation all of a sudden. I hope a rat didn't die underneath the house. I don't know where they are all coming from, but they better be gone by Saturday (party time!)

Posted on May 8, 2012 5:18:25 PM PDT
Whatever you name it, be sure to put "The Game" at the end. Seems to be trendy right now.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 5:26:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012 5:27:37 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
TAS- forum it's about

It's about 10,000 posts long.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 5:28:31 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
MG- Hosts invite guests not guests. The woman was crass, you should tell her too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 5:54:23 PM PDT
stevign says:
lolol.....I don't "think" I said that but now that you mention it, it would be nice to check 'em out before offering my extremely important opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 5:57:14 PM PDT
stevign says:
lolol......I'm more of a leg man but I do realize a thread about breasts would top out faster than one about a great pair of legs.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 5:59:39 PM PDT
Mischief Girl:

If your knickers are in a twist, cranky pants are to be expected.

Maybe a rat did die underneath your house. Or maybe a buzzard!!! Possibly a koala.

Posted on May 8, 2012 6:03:07 PM PDT
I would be terribly sad if it was a koala.

I have a new question to close out this thread with. If a movie is over, say, 10 years old, can we share "spoilers"? I mean, you should have seen the movie by then, and if not, well then, it's not rude for others who have seen it to discuss it. Am I right? am I wrong?

Your thoughts please. I've been wondering about the "sell by" date for spoilers for quite some time.

and with that, I think I've closed out the Funkadelic Freestyle Lounge 2.0!
‹ Previous 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  45
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Aug 1, 2011
Latest post:  May 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions