Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 7, 2012 8:47:02 AM PST
It's so bad, this discussion thread is. There's just absolutely no purpose or reason for it whatsoever. Really. Please do not post any comments on here, because it's such a lame thread and nobody is going to see it anyway so why even bother? Hopefully it will just disappear soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:03:29 AM PST
bella7 says:
Hi Rock,

Gottcha! I've just posted something on your lame thread. : )

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:10:33 AM PST
SPQQKY says:
If you build it they will come

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:17:36 AM PST
Waiting Man says:
Awful, just awful. (offal?)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:49:09 AM PST
Well, I tried to warn you all, unfortunately you didn't listen. But I'm going to give you all a thumbs up anyway for effort. Too bad nobody is going to see it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 10:02:44 AM PST
bella7 says:
What a guy. ; )

See the type of people who were drawn to your thread like moths to a flame? Obviously we are bored or like bizarre things. I'd prefer to say we march to the beat of a different drum.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 10:49:32 AM PST
Zolar Waka says:
Sorry. Others are already in the running for world's worst thread. Try "What has 3D contributed to cinema?" or "Most Overrated Director--The Game" or in jazz try "Did Miles Sell Out by Going Electric?"

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 10:52:40 AM PST
Don't be so negative. We can help you make this thread cool.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 11:34:49 AM PST
Cavaradossi says:
Rock N Rolla

This seems like a good spot to come and hide for a bit since, as you say, no one comes here. Hopefully, it's cool in the shade because I could use a nap.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 1:09:25 PM PST
D. Larson says:
Well, it does look like the filthier pits of hell around here, I'll give you that. Still, I might've seen worse. There's some threads over at Romance Literature that'd make you chew off your fingers just to be sure that you couldn't type into them.

But, keep at it! No matter how far down you go, it'll still look like up to somebody. When you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose. Or, to paraphrase Ernie Hudson in "Ghostbusters", "I seen (stuff) that'd turn you white!"

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 1:25:52 PM PST
KinksRock says:
You know why this is such a horrible thread? Because I came here randomly and mentioned how Rush Limbaugh called that poor woman a slut, and now lots of people are going to defend Limbaugh, call the woman a slut, call me a liberal moron, go off about how liberals have called conservative woman bad names and no one said "boo", and after we argue and insult each other, nothing will have been resolved and more people who never knew each other will dislike each other. That's why this thread is so bad, and it's my fault.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 1:27:59 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 7, 2012 1:29:21 PM PST]

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 2:11:29 PM PST
Cavaradossi says:
Rock N Rolla

Apparently Amazon agrees this is a really bad discussion thread since it has awarded a deletion so soon into it. It must be something of a record. Congratulations, Rock, you've succeeded.

I think I'll go back to sleep now. It's so peaceful here.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 2:32:40 PM PST
J. Baker says:
Bollocks, this can't possibly be the worst thread on the movie forum, let alone all of Amazon, when I haven't even made an appearance yet.

Ah, there we go. Now you're off and started to a strong running. Bingo, just the pick-you-up this thread needed to compete with the absolute best (re: worst.)

But -- awhhh -- so disappointing that the "[Deleted by Amazon ...]" was awarded to another poster already. And a newbee (albeit the cool, mean-sounding KinksRock) no less!

There's always the likelihood I will get the most no-votes on the first page.

Yes, that seems almost inevitable by now. Let those votes poor in, people! Nothing like a little doorbell ding-and-dash to express your true, full opinion on a matter. Democracy at it's finest, expression in it's purest, pithiest form.

Keep up the bad work everybody!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 2:46:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012 3:43:57 PM PST
Cavardossi - "Apparently Amazon agrees this is a really bad discussion thread since it has awarded a deletion so soon into it. It must be something of a record. Congratulations, Rock, you've succeeded. I think I'll go back to sleep now. It's so peaceful here."

What can I say? It was a bad idea that was doomed to fail from the start. Gawd--Somebody, anybody, please just make it stop!

You've got the right idea with that nap. I could go for one of those myself right about now.

Zzzzz.......

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 2:53:35 PM PST
J. Baker says:
I've been sleeping long enough. I'll walk with bare feets on broken glass atop white hot coals before I return to this thread, though, that's how vile it is! Even I in all my villainy cannot find a home here, for the love of all that's evil!

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 3:12:42 PM PST
KinksRock says:
Offensive remark about religion.
Offensive remark about women.
Offensive remark about different races and ethnicities.
Insult. Insult. Insult. Insult.

Not only is this thread horrible, but I have made it worse by being vague! Wow, this thread really is awful!

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 3:39:49 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 3:46:43 PM PST
M. Flanders says:
I, for one agree with Rush. We don't want women preventing pregnancies all willy-nilly. Contraception is a privelege, not a right.

Ann Coulter is a goddess, Nancy Grace is my Hero, Sarah Palin is clearly a genius, and Christine O'Donnell makes me proud to be an American.

Only women of this caliber should be eligible for birth control. You want contraception?! Well go out and earn it by making people hope you don't procreate (or keep procreating)!!! Who's with me?

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 3:54:07 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
Whatever it is you are thinking right now...I totally disagree.

I hate you all.

I am the smartest person I know.

Bring back slavery....my house is a mess.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 4:48:24 PM PST
J. Baker says:
My feets is hot and bloody (like Sharon Tate's body after that Manson party celebration... is that offensive enough for this thread?... have I set the bar high enough?) -- I'm back!

And I'm here also to say: Newt Gingrich is right about everything. Most of all, nix to those dumbass bleeding heart child labor laws. Get these l'il bastards off their X-boxes and Malibu Barbie Dream Houses, and put them all back to work! Let's get this economy back the real American way! No more loafing for these brats, no more free rides!!
And if you see one of these Dead End Kids or Rebecca from Sunny Brook Farm idealists at an Occupy rally, shoot them on site, for their own good!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 5:28:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012 6:38:22 PM PST
belle isle says:
Right on brother Jonathan!! Newt's a genius!!

He says we can save (at a minimum 500 billion a year by reforming civil service), even though the government's total personnel costs -- including the entire U.S. military and all of the Postal Service -- totaled $432 billion last year.

Frankly, Fundamentally and Profoundly, he's got control of some alien budgetary machine that makes this possible. Genius I tell you.

Forgive me. It's the damn thread. Making me post politics in a movie forum when I didn't want to.
It's Evil, Evil, Evil!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 5:43:12 PM PST
J. Baker says:
Nothing is worse (better) than bringing the Politics board to the Movie forum! Great thinking on our part!

No room for daydreaming in this Nation, work will make us all free! Jedem das Seine: everyone gets what he deserves! Yee-hawwww!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 5:50:07 PM PST
Hikari says:
Gee, I thought we had this covered already in several other threads. ;-) ;-)

Good to hear from you, man. How are things in Motown?

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 6:06:36 PM PST
Oz le Fou says:
I wonder....could we build some kind of giant net that keeps all the icebergs in the polar waters, thus delaying the rise of sea levels?

I wonder....could we do some kind of world experiment where we segregate all types of races, cultures, and political ideals, come back in ten years time and see who is the happiest, healthiest, and safest?

I wonder.....could I start my own occupy movement, but this time I picket the houses of shareholders, one by one, whether they own one share, or thousands?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  149
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions