Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Build-a-title:

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 601-625 of 642 posts in this discussion
Posted on Apr 16, 2012 11:12:48 PM PDT
This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsman

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 12:34:44 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 12:40:51 AM PDT
7 & 7 IS says:
What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 1:01:37 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the Heart

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 12:09:36 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the Heart

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 12:19:03 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:02:33 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 1:30:39 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:02:36 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 3:39:24 AM PDT
7 & 7 IS says:
The Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the Heartbeeps

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 3:51:59 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
... As I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 2:09:23 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survive

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 3:50:43 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
This thread was started on March 1st by Mary Flanders, back when all hell was breaking loose on this forum. Time to bump up this thread again. And maybe one day Ms. Flanders may wander on back in. . .

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 4:02:08 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 5:59:32 AM PDT
7 & 7 IS says:
Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 2:53:55 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere... Perfection

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 1:15:57 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 2:55:20 PM PDT
Louise says:
Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 3:37:44 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on May 3, 2012 12:24:11 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
All the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on May 5, 2012 1:06:32 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on May 5, 2012 4:46:55 AM PDT
Ever After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment

Posted on May 12, 2012 1:25:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2012 1:30:14 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
We of the Never Never After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment of Truth

Posted on May 13, 2012 1:12:12 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
End Times How Close Are We of the Never Never After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment of Truth About Women

Posted on May 13, 2012 2:29:42 AM PDT
Louise says:
Howard's End Times How Close Are We of the Never Never After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment of Truth About Women

Posted on May 13, 2012 5:27:38 AM PDT
7 & 7 IS says:
Howard's End Times How Close Are We of the Never Never After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment of Truth About Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown

Posted on May 13, 2012 6:17:05 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
Calamity Anne's Ward's End Times How Close Are We of the Never Never After the Fall the Brothers Were Valiant Is the Word for Carrie's War You Don't See What I Say When Britain Went BananAs I Was Wondering Where This Mixed-up Little Life of Mine Was Leading Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This Is Hardcore 8mm Snuff Film with Me in It Takes Two Lips in Holland Dr. No Such Thing As Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then Good Ghouls Go Bad Dreams of Trespass Good As New Adventures of Tarzan the Ape Man Who Loved Cat Dancing the Stone, Scissors, Paper Moon Zero Two Chips and a Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children of the Sewers Down Under Strange Flags Of Our Fathers, Sons and Unholy Ghosts That Still Walk, Don't Run, Lola, Run Silent Run Deep Blue Sea-Walk: It's a Way of Livin' in Be-Bop Girl Goes CalypSo Big T.N.T. SHow to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life Before This Film Is Not Yet Rated 'M' for Mature BuriAl Shearer: The Other Black Guy Running for President in 2012: Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake Up, Helsinki-Naples All Night Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What's Love Got to Do with It's Nifty to Be Thrifty Planet of Dr. Strange Case of Blondie's Big Deal Husband for Anna See Me Pee-wee Herman SHow to Murder a Millionaire's Double, Double Toil and Trouble the Watership Down Three Dark Streets of Fire in the Sky High Kick Girl with Green Eyes Without A Face of the EneMy Soul to Take a Hard Ride with the Devil's Eye of the Eagle 2: Inside the EneMy Friends Need Killing HOur Idiot BrOther Side of Bollywood Calling HAnd Baby Makes Three Colors: White HEat My Dust Imagine That Most Important Thing: Love Song for Bobby Long Kiss Goodnight Mr TomMy Brother Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Laughterhouse-Five Against a BulLet The Right One In Search of a Midnight Kiss Cross of Iron Monkey Wrench Lieutenant's Woman In White Bits Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Omega Man of No Importance of Being Earnest Saves Christmas in Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer and Billie Two Hats What I Am the Night - Color Me Blackbeard's Ghost Dog: The Way of the SamuraI Am An American Born Free Aspirin and Tender Sympathy for Deliciously Amoral StairCase of the Tsarina's TiaraMarloWe Live in Public Enemy Favorite Martian Child's Play Dirty CarniVal & Ernie Stanton in English as She Is Not Spoken Flowers of Shanghai Ghetto Blaster of the Moor Cow About You Don't Know Jack the Giant Killer Tranny and Alexander The Great Match Point of No Return in Red Salute Truth About Pro Wrestling for Jesus: The Tale of T-MoneyBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever Let Me Gorillas in the Mister Blandings Builds His Dream House Party Monster's Ballad of Nessa Del Rio: Maid In Manhattan Murder Mystery of the Solid Gold Kicker Man in the Shadow Play Dirty Money PIt was a Rendez-vous at Bray Were Expendibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love MArt Of Getting Along Came a SpiderMan From Snowy River Of No Return of the Magnificent Seventh Sign of the Cross of Thothello, My Name Is Charley's Aunt Hardly Wait Until Dark City of Ghost Ship of Fools Rush In the Land of Blood and Honey I Shrunk the Kids Are AllRight to Remain Silent Movie Crazy Ray Good Looking for Richard III Man That Never Was It Is in Heaven SamuraI Don't Know How She Does It's Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid Stays in the Picture of Dorian Grey Shoot Horses Don't They Live Free or Die Hard Word and the Flute Power of One Missed Me Mr. Beaning There Will Be Blood and Wine to Five Star Final Stabsolute Beginner's Skin Deep Red State of Play Misty for Me Myself and Irene in Time Bandit Queen Elizabeth: The Golden Age of Innocence In a Sense and Sense of Freedom Riders to the Star Fighters in the Wind and the Lion of the Desert Song of the Southern Comfort of Strangers When We Meet Me in St. Louis Cardinals: Baseball Heavenly Creatures of the Black and Blue LaGoo Goo Goliath and the Barbarian Invasion of the Body's Natural History of the Chicken Little Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown to Earth vs. the Spider-Man 3 Musketeers of Pig AlLilo & Elaine Stritch: At Liberty Stands Still Smokin' Aces High Sierragone With The Wind in the WilLow Down Dirty Shame On You've Got MAlien National Treasure Planet B-Boy With The Green Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Much Ado About Nothing But The Truth About Cats and Dog Day AfternoOn Her Majesty's Secret Service de Luxury Car 54, Where Are You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger Than Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills Have Eyes of Laura Mars Needs Women without Men, Women: A User's Manual of Love Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea of Dream a Little Dreaming of Joseph Lemon Drop Kid in King Arthur's Court JesTerms Of Endearment in Terror in Beneath the See How They Falling Down Argentine Wayne's World, the flesh and the Devil in a Blue DressEd to Kill Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls Are Easy Money TrainIng DayS of HeavenLy CreatuReservoir DogSoldiers of Change-Up in the Air Up There Will Be Blood DiamondS are Forever Young Guns of NavarOne, Two, Three Outlaw SamuRain Man Who Would be King of New York, I Love You Phillip MorrIs There Life Out There's No Business Like Show Business of Strangers on a TrainSpot of Brother from Another Planet 9 from Outer Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Backwoods Massacre at Central HighlandEarrings of Madame dUmb and Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Whole Nine Yard Limit Up in the Airport 197Five Fingers of Death Laid An Egg and I, Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone of the Deadline at Dawn of the Dead Poets Society Girl Who Played With Fireflies in the Garden State of PlayTime Traveler's WiFever Pitch Black Samurai Cowboy from Brooklyn Orchestra Wives and Lovers of the Arctic Circle of Friends with BenefitzWilly Wonka and The Chocolate Factory Girl Boss Gorillas in the Mystery Alaska: Spirit of the Wild Women of WonGOod Year of the Ticked-Off Trannies With Knife in the Water Drops on Burning Rock 'n' Roll High School's Out of Sign of the CrossFires on the Plain Truth or Dare?: A Critical Madness Of King George Of The Jungle HolocAustraLiaisons DangereUsed Cars 2000 Years LaTerminal Station AGentlemen Prefer BlonDespicable MetropoListen To Your HeArt School Confidentially Yours, Mine and Our Daily Bread and Roses Are Red Sun Also RiSesame Beginnings: Moving Together and Alone In The Dark Is Rising SunFlowers of St. Francis of AsSisi, The Rebel EmPressing the Public OpiniOn Golden P_On_Dangerous Groundhog Days of Wine and Rosemary's Baby's Day Out Of Africa ScreAmsterdam Heavy MetAll the President's Men of the Fighting Lady in the Lake City Heat of Desire and Hell at Sunset Motel Hell Night at the Museum of Government Wasted Life: The Musical Passage to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doomsday 2012:The End Of Days of Being Wild Boys of the Road House of Dark Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors in the Americas: Coolies, Sailors, SettlErskineville King's Speed Racer: Welcome to the World of Vic ChesNutty Delivers the Message to Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothman Prophecies of the Passion of Joan Of Archive of DreamsCape Fear In The Night Of The General's Daughters of the Dust Devil and the Deep Blue Sea of Love is a Funny Things Change My Life During WarTime to Kill Billy the Kid vs. Dracula--Prince Of Darkness in the Afternoon Tea in the Gardens of Clarence House That Dripped Blood From The Mummy's Tomb with a View To Killing In the Name Of The Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses for My President Is Coming to American: The Bill Hicks Story Of O Lucky Manchurian CandiDate with Darkness: The Trial and Capture of Andrew Lusty Men Who Stare At GoatSucker Punch and Judy's Got a Gun Crazy Joe vs The VolcaNo, or the Vain Glory of CommandO Brother Where Art Thou Shalt Not: Sex, Sin and Censorship in Pre-Code HollyWoodsMan Who Wasn't There Was A Crooked Man For All Seasons of the HeartBeep Prepared to Survival Camp Nowhere, Somewhere...Perfection of the Moment of Truth About Women On The Verge Of A Nervous BreakDown and Out in Beverly Hills
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  642
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions