Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

loing the classic actors to the new

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-54 of 54 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:47:24 PM PDT
C. J. Vasta says:
How about Lady in a Cage. I only saw the last 30 minutes of it, but it was very intense film.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 5:56:25 PM PDT
Right, with James Caan. That was a gripping one.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 7:44:28 AM PDT
stevign: Well, there's lots of metaphorical cheese in any discussion of film (along, notably, with ham). But I am scarcely the purveyor of cheese here. Direct your scorn towards those whose fading hormones are acting up and producing comments more appropriate to middle school girl fan sites.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 7:47:23 AM PDT
How nice to see Tom Conway mentioned; I Walked With A Zombie is just about the only zombie film really worth watching, and a fascinating example of adapting, and transforming, the classics. He and Sanders did have two of the most memorable voices in film history.

Is it not fascinating that the feud between Olivia deHaviland and Joan Fontaine continues to this day?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  May 11, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions