Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Dance/Ballet movies

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 901-925 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2012 11:40:34 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra- will see

Well, try and do it fast as Jack son. Just copy the link in that address bar. That's right click on address bar & drop down to copy. Paste it in the email. That's right click on e-mail & drop down to paste.

Put the link 2 lines below anything you write so it stands by itself like this sentence. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:00:50 AM PDT
CMcGhee- let me know if you get it as doing it from my phone. It takes a minute to start. It's with Cory last year. Now my secret is out. Happy Birthday to your wife. This is our secret.8

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:08:12 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- let me know

It's 1:07 AM your time will check again later. As for secrets, my wife knows Myra Lieberman & that's what we use when we talk to each other. Secrets are safe here. :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 12:09:19 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra- DUH!

Make that 3:07 AM your time. DUH DUH DUH!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:11:18 AM PDT
CMcGhee- trying to do from phone, might have to try later from computer sorry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:19:04 AM PDT
CMcGhee- did you get it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:24:02 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- get it

Not yet, no rush. Check this, my e address is

chuck0(that's the number 0 not the letter O)chuck@hotmail.com

Just checking that you read it right. I'll check later & keep an eye on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 12:36:02 AM PDT
CMcGhee- ok, now top secret clip. It takes awhile to start to hope this gets they'd. Have to do differently on IPhone

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 1:11:10 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- ok

It came through twice. It's clear & sharp. Thank you very much. I'll share it with my wife when she gets home! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 1:27:48 AM PDT
CMcGhee- I sent you another one much older but one of my favorites . Hope you like it. But, mum is still the word. Thank you for all your kindness,

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 1:33:21 AM PDT
CMcGhee/ please tell your wife Hapu Birthday from Odette for her Swan Lake collection. Hope it was ok.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 2:02:08 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- like it

They are both wonderful. What a talented dancer you are. My wife said to tell you that, "The love in your heart she sees dancing in your eyes." We're both still grinning after seeing your two gifts. We also both know the word mum. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 2:09:42 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- Happy Birthday

Message delivered to a very happy lady!

It's Friday on stage, the lights are down low.
The music & dancing have seconds to go.
The heart feels a tremble, the mind's in a whirl.
It all passes away, inside a grace filled girl.

We'll certainly be thinking of you all day Friday. What a marvelous treat!

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 9:29:26 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
This will be my last go for awhile. Have a nice 4th of July!

Give me a poem, they scream and they shout.
I know that I need one, can't figure it out.
Poems ooze odor, your nose pleased or bent.
Here's one for you girl, and it's heaven scent.

http://bauhausnouveau.com/ANGELICA_LEVY_RGB.jpg

Click on the image for great detail. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 9:38:20 PM PDT
CMcGhee/ the second one was made 10 years ago. It was a competition before we were principals. But, it is still a favorite, so young ! The Swan Lake was last year. It's hard to record it when it's not official. I am so glad you liked it and was determined io send it for your wife's birthday. Thank her please for her kind words. But , it is true that despite the soreness and nerves , I do love it. That is my favorite variation but also the most difficult . You must express fear, hope , and love. I am so glad she liked it. You have to be secretive to catch it but my Odile didn't film well. You are the first I have shared it with but you have been so kind. Despite the soreness and nerves it is worth it if even one person enjoys it. On stage I forget who I really am and am transformed. It is like magic.
Many thanks to you both,
Michele

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 9:41:57 PM PDT
McGhee- thank you for another treasure. I wil wear it hidden in my headress so you will be there with me
Much love,
Michele

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 9:45:33 PM PDT
CMcGhee- what fun you are. The last one was beautiful. Have a wonderful vacation. I'm sure mine will come soon . Thank you for everything and enjoy yourselves. You are an inspiration to me.
Michele

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 10:53:39 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- It is like magic.

and for the audience also. Thank you to both you & the co-conspirator, it was a wonderful present.

This time tomorrow I'll be 3/4's through Oklahoma. GO CADDY GO! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012 11:03:13 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
Myra Lieberman- You are an inspiration to me.

That's kind of you to say but surely you know you are also to us. I believe you've earned a vacation so enjoy it to the max!

http://alamosonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/christmas-vacation-in-mexico.jpg

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/pigbacon.jpg

Posted on Jun 28, 2012 11:15:32 PM PDT
C McGhee says:
BTW Myra, I asked my wife about that stinker comment & she said you were just guessing, there's no way you can smell me in NY. A good guess though!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012 9:55:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 29, 2012 9:56:35 AM PDT
Myra Dear,

I would love to see your video. I can be as secretive as anyone else.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012 11:53:48 AM PDT
C McGhee says:
Richard Rawls- secretive as anyone else

POACHER!!! BACK! BACK! ;>)

5 hours to go-

Ba da bing, bada bang, ba da boom, ba da bah.
VACATION! VACATION! RAH RAH RAH!
Riding in my Cadillac, in the fast lane.
Gotta ride, cannot fly, I can't afford the plane!

Richard, hope you see that emoticon. :)

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 7:14:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 29, 2012 7:15:35 PM PDT
McGhee, :) Oh I see it. But much prefer to see Myra. Have a good trip in your Cadillac, while I tool around in borrowed Fords. :) Hope you're not (shudder) drivin an typin in the fast lane at the same time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 3:47:11 AM PDT
Richard - I took a very big chance here. If discovered my career could be.over. I will find something for you that doesn't show my identity so obviously. I had to send it to his personal email. But, I suspect you know anyway. Tonight was my final performance so you have the latest information. Things went well and I soon remembered why I loved this role so much. I am miffed my company posted a pic of the person I replaced, who danced a matinee as having danced that evening, which was really me. Behind this, I believe is a concern that using someone who had never danced the role would be successful and give a sense of normalcy back to things. But, after my good friend's final performance this week, attributed to retirement ( at 36 ? ). , my sadness and a bit of anger still linger. I also have a small company which gives opportunities to new dancers and will be my respite. I am not dancing next week. This was an add on to allow another dancer to retire despite injuries which bother me. We care about each other here. But the loss of Angel and Ethan is a major blow. Anyway, I can finally get a breather after a long night and hours and hours of rehearsals. It was C 's wife's birthday, so I was struggling to figure out how to send it from my I Phone, I managed to and saw how obvious I was resulting in nerves. You have been a good friend. But, it has has to go to your personal email to not be seen here. It's up to you.
Michele

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 8:00:44 AM PDT
Myra,

My own email address is posted on my Amazon profile page. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors. You seem to be a beautiful and caring creature, much like a swan, perhaps.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  35
Total posts:  1067
Initial post:  May 24, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions