Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

The World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever.

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2101-2125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 8:31:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 3, 2012 8:39:46 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
Is your last name a maiden name? If so, than you may just want to try using your real last name instead for the generator? But otherwise, if your band REALLY rocks than I could see myself going for a Forbidden Soldier album, but its got to be really good!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 8:47:41 AM PDT
Same name, dammit. Now, Forbidden Vixen would rock, or Forbidden Wench, but nope, stay away from that soldier! Sucks, cuz I actually was in the Army.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 9:01:40 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
It could have been worse though, I mean, It could have been Forbidden Henchmen, Or Forbidden Goblin. Blecchhh! No offense to anyone whose band name turns out to be either one of those.

But, I like your suggestion of Forbidden Vixen! Let's go with that one then instead, okay? You're gonna hit the top of the charts number #1 with a bullet using that name alone! Watch out, Adele, or whoever is topping the charts currently? Forbidden Vixen is coming to steal your title!

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 9:10:47 AM PDT
You will get better results if you (1)remove the frozen sausage and egg and microwave on high for 30 sec.(2)put the sausage and egg and frozen cheese back on the biscuit(c)now microwave rebuilt biscuit on low for 1min.30sec(d) enjoy !

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 9:15:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 3, 2012 9:17:26 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
Forbidden Sausage, Egg and/or Biscuit? It could work?

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 9:19:10 AM PDT
: )

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 10:31:53 AM PDT
This might have clinched it...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 10:33:03 AM PDT
Hikari says:
"Forbidden Vixen" is the name of my website, actually . . . .:P Well, one of them. My other one is called "Electric Geisha".

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 8:45:00 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
Electric Geisha would make for a cool band name. Or you could mix it up a bit and call it Electric Vixen, or Forbidden Geisha, or add the word biscuit in there and name it Forbidden Electric Biscuit?

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 8:54:20 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Lucy update: I really really really hate my job.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 9:03:34 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
That's why they pay you to do it, Lucy. If it was fun you'd have to pay them.

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 2:59:51 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
No. If we are really lucky we will get to spend a few moments of our lives doing what we love and getting paid for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 5:27:11 PM PDT
What's wrong Lucy?

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 6:57:49 AM PDT
KinksRock says:
This thread is officially awful again because I am back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 8:26:13 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
"No. If we are really lucky we will get to spend a few moments of our lives doing what we love and getting paid for it."

Oh, people do that sort of thing all the time. The trick is to not get caught doing it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 8:27:38 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
You are so right, Kinks. It just wasn't the same here without you. All is wrong with the world again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 11:03:13 AM PDT
KinksRock says:
I'm sure it was bad without me, but now it absolutely sucks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 5:06:48 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
KinksRock says:>"I never was able to watch "The Leopard" . . . bored me to tears within minutes."<

That's too bad. One of the coolest movies of 1963.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 10:16:59 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
This is the worst news that I could find on You Tube recently, besides of course videos about bath salts, face-eating, and the like...

Cat Dies, Owner Turns Him into Helicopter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJQk1xZ8ME&feature=g-all-u

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 10:31:27 AM PDT
Cavaradossi says:
My band name as per the above rule:

Rotten Pond
or
Rusty Pooltable

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2012 10:38:44 AM PDT
ROcK~N~Rolla says:
Haha! Sounds like a Punk Rock, or Death Metal band. Or a Polka band...I can't tell?!

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:30:03 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
For the record, I gave up on the Rolling Stones song game when Can't Always Get What you Want started losing, and there was nothing I could do to save it :(

That song is easily one of the 5 greatest ever recorded. Confirm or deny?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:50:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 5:51:47 PM PDT
Jonathan says:
Re: "Confirm or deny?"

"You Can't Always Get What you Want" will always be in my top dozen favorite Stones songs.

And one of the leaders of that game: ''Sympathy for the Devil'', will always be in my Most Overrated pile of Stones songs.
I thought "Play with Fire" (or most anything off Sticky Fingers) was much better.
Anyway, the nutjob known as "Lew Archer" has effectively "banned" me from posting on "his" music forum, and I don't have any desire to keep playing anyway, I just thought I would cast one more vote since I was there checking out the totals so far.

Not only is "Lew" insane, he has terrible taste.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:56:15 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Sympathy is one of my favorites. To me it outshines everything else on that album.

Most of those people have bizarre closed-minded old-people taste. I'm only closed minded in that I listen only to artists who are fabulous. :D

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 6:25:49 PM PDT
Anything off Some Girls.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  149
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions