Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Be careful of dealing with I-Deals Store

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2012 9:05:28 AM PDT
Mark says:
I had ordered some movies from them, then they totally backed out and cancelled my orders. No contact from them, just a generic message from Amazon.

I understand that sometime things get messed up, but I don't think an apology email is asking too much.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2012 10:17:51 AM PDT
Hughie says:
It looks like that happened to a hell of a lot of people, myself included. They even charged me and haven't refunded it yet. Now Amazon is telling me that my bank is probably holding it and I have to call them to deal with it. Such an unnecessary headache.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2012 12:54:05 PM PDT
Mark says:
Man, that sucks...good luck with your bank!

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 10:01:09 PM PDT
Georgedc says:
i-deals canceled 6 of my blu ray purchases. they lied and said they were all out of stock when i got them each for $1 and plenty in stock when i ordered. I was instantly charged within 1 hour of purchase and was in "shipping soon" for days. I want them to either honor my orders or have amazon give me the option of giving them 6 negative feedbacks for their dishonest business practices.

I-deals=Shit-deals

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 5:33:37 AM PDT
I ordered 4 cds.2 days later they emailed me and said that 3 were out of stock and I would get a refund on them.it is a week later and I have recieved nothing.The one cd that they supposedly have in stock is not due to be shipped to me for another 3 weeks!Amazon must do something about these bastar#ds!

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 3:30:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2012 3:32:38 PM PDT
Sean,H says:
I had mine canceled as well. Was ecstatic to find movie titles I wanted for a few dollars cheaper then most vendors, and even blu-ray
's for $1. It sat for a few days. Once the order was canceled, I was promptly refunded the money by Amazon...I'm assuming it had to do with the fact I used a Amazon CC?

Every title I purchased they had substantial amounts of copies in, so maybe they ran the lower price in an attempt to get quick cash for 2-3 days, then refunded the money....it's better then borrowing money from a cash-loan store???

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 7:00:40 PM PDT
A. Walker says:
amazon pay's their merchants twice a month, so they wouldn't have seen the money for 2 weeks anyways. just an fyi

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 9:04:30 AM PST
Beth Hall says:
[[A
SIN:B008582FCK Hit & Miss [Blu-ray]]] I could not play it as it was formatted for "other" than usa. Nowhere die the ad or object state this. I keep asking for their address or a mailer sticker but no response. then, If I return it will I ever get my money back?...I wonder.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 1:50:18 AM PST
General Pete says:
You know as a seller I occasionally have to cancel an item, things get displaced or misfiled it happens and the only time I got bad feedback was when I canceled without sending a separate note.

Since then I have made it a point to address each canceled order individually also providing links to a cheaper edition of the product somewhere else if possible. I've actually gotten positive feedback from people for taking the time. Technically you aren't even required to send a note but it is just good manners.

The big chain stores cancel without letting you know all the time and when you complain about it suddenly you're the jerk. I'm sorry I left you bad feedback but if you had responded to my emails in some kind of polite way I wouldn't have had to resort to those means to get your attention.

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 10:00:38 PM PST
Monica says:
Great! now I'm a little concerned about my order :/ I ordered one cd and shipping estimate is in 2-3 days. I sent two emails asking about the item and have yet to receive any feedback. I went ahead and placed my order anyways.... Should I cancel? I ordered on Feb. 8 at about 10:00am

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 12:46:40 PM PDT
Bryan says:
Dreadful service! The sent the wrong item, and then proudly state that do not replace anything - just give a refund. I had to return the item after going to my local UPS and standing in line. Amazon were just great, and provided an immediate refund. I would advise against doing business with them.

Posted on Dec 9, 2014 12:59:23 PM PST
robin savage says:
I am extremely glad I read this first!!! I have had 7 movies saved and was about to order them from I deals. But I had emailed them 5 times cause I was concerned with why I was being charged separate shipping on each it's she there all coming from the one place. 7 movies at 2.99 a piece came out to 25.00 In shipping alone! I have still not gotten a reply as to why from them. So I decided to research them and everything I have found has been bad! I will be deleting my items and ordering from someone else. Thanks to all. I think amazon should not allow them to sell on there site anymore. It's bad customer service and just bad business all around. Remember amazon you are who u run with. Just saying.

Posted on Dec 9, 2014 1:06:33 PM PST
Budas Root says:
I love I-Deals in Kentucky. They have great bargains. I got my dvd of Border Incident from them. Great Anthony Mann movie from 1950.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2014 1:08:11 PM PST
Budas Root says:
That's standard, to charge separate shipping. Only Amazon gives free shipping for big orders, and they want to keep it that way. You'd be better off dealing direct with these third party sellers if they have their own websites.

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 9:59:48 AM PST
I'm having a problem with them now too. Hadn't before, but this time they sent me somebody else's CDs and somebody else got mine. No response from the seller. Have contacted Amazon to hopefully resolve.

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 10:00:35 PM PST
keefelc says:
I just received a package with a CD with "IDEALS AMZ US" (in Shephardville, KY) listed as the return address. I'm assuming the company is I-Deals. Then, the packing slip inside the package shows the order came from "Oddbanana - eBay". I never ordered this CD and I don't have any open orders with I-Deals or with Oddbanana. Will contact Amazon tomorrow to ask them for assistance with this strange shipment.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2015 9:52:33 AM PDT
Sean Carney says:
hi , i just had the same thing happen to me, how was it resolved

Posted on Oct 19, 2015 11:36:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 19, 2015 11:42:27 PM PDT
Bob Bykowski says:
This must be a recent development, because i-Deals has always been one of the most reputable dealers I have bought CDs or DVDs from. One of the things I've always liked about them is that, unlike some sellers, I always know that I'm going to receive a US manufactured CD, not some cheap import from Argentina (one thing that MovieMars-CDs does continually, which is why I had to finally stop using them). Never had a problem with i-Deals. I wonder if they're under new management or something.

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 7:29:11 AM PST
Ordered "Shine" on Blu-Ray. Won't load. Suspect this dealer is not too trustworthy. Amazon looking into it. They should no longer do business with Ideal2

Posted on Apr 7, 2016 5:10:12 PM PDT
RON ME says:
I ordered 2 CDs, one of which came frim ideals amz us.
The CD came BEFORE it was expected.
From reading the previous messages, apparently I was either just fortunate or some previous problem was corrected.
The CD I got was made in the EU and plays perfectly.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 7, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions