Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Watching movies - not streaming

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 7:44:14 AM PST
The salesman told me I could transfer my movies from my pc and use my digital copies to watch movies on my Kindle Fire HD. I am not finding this possible. PLEASE tell me I can do this and that I am just not doing something correctly!!! If this is not the case, I will have to return this and get and iPad. I have lousy internet service and cannot afford to put any onto the Kindle in addition to what I pay at home. Please help! :)

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:40:58 AM PST
I have the same question. I see in earlier posts it references doing it via the Gallery app but in the newer Kindle Fire (not HD), it app is not available. My son has one I bought last year and he has the Gallery app but the one I bought in December it's not available. Any ideas????
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions