Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Worst Movies that we've ever seen...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 470 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2012 7:18:48 AM PDT
It's kind of hard for me to list what I think are the worst movies ever, mainly because there are still a lot I haven't seen. But let's share what are the worst in our opinions from what we have seen. I'm talking movies so bad, you couldn't wait for them to be over or couldn't even finish and had to walk out. Here's my list...

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
Ultraviolet
Elektra
Blades of Glory
Borat
Whiteout
Artificial Intelligence
The Muppets (2011)
The Smurfs
...and most straight to DVD releases

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 7:20:47 AM PDT
Best Defense

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 7:32:04 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:01:06 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 8:40:54 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
You didn't like the Muppets? Get out of my boat.

Agree that Borat was hard to get through.

Your Highness wasn't even funny to begin with to me. My mom rented it. I'd heard before watching it that it had cost a pretty penny and didn't make much back. Watching it you can SEE budget being wasted. It was an unfunny piece of crap, and this from a person who normally loves Unfunny Pieces of Crap starring Kenny Powers.

Some other terrible movies:
Are we there yet?
Rubber
Cheech and Chong's Next Movie
National Lampoon's Class Reunion

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 8:49:20 AM PDT
7 & 7 IS says:
The Polk County Pot Plane I visited the site out in the woods where they landed.A miracle or skill or dumb luck? I sat through the awful no budget flicker.A waste of film.
Alexander Oliver Stone the full of himself director who once wrote a good screenplay for DePalma. Really bottoms out here.Burn it.
The Rolling Stones 'sockcucker blues' (sic) Tedious, wan fly on the wall depiction of the legendary rock group.Amateurish, washed out, shaky cam shots of Keef on the nod, boring drug deals, live segment showing how not to film a live show.Oh, and the infamous Roadie and groupie havin' a go at it.Zzzzzz.Really hard to sit through, even for a fan.
Hillbillies In A Haunted House.Country & Western stars that can't act.Actors who can't sing or act.Lon Chaney, Jr. looking so bad he doesn't need monster makeup to scare anyone.Just bad.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 8:59:44 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:01:06 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 9:01:50 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Was it a gift or something?

I have a friend who has a Dane Cook DVD and I always bust her chops about it. That she should get rid of it. She says the effort wouldn't be worth the twelve cents she'd make on eBay. But we both imagine her friend who bought it thinking "Hmm. Kahla likes comedy... I shall buy her this comedy in video form!"

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 9:10:30 AM PDT
"You didn't like the Muppets? Get out of my boat."

Yeah, the movie lost me when I found out that it it just wasn't funny...
Or it could be how it really didn't have much of a plot, kind of like the smurfs...
Or it could have been when Chris Cooper started rapping...

All I can tell you is that I couldn't wait for it to be over.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 9:15:14 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:01:07 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 9:22:11 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
It's okay. This reminds me I bought Strange Wilderness without having seen it. Should add it to this list of awful movies. I was like Oh, I like Steve Zahn and that one Broken Lizard guy. Terrible. Unfunny. Not even ironically funny, just sad and awkward.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 9:43:34 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 10:53:51 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:01:08 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 11:13:50 AM PDT
JosephusD says:
You want awful? I mean truly repellantly awful?

"Thankskilling." ThanksKilling

Description: A homicidal turkey axes off college kids during Thanksgiving break.
Estimated budget: $3,500
amount of budget that appears to have made it into the movie? $4.99

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 11:27:49 AM PDT
1st Place - BRUNO
2nd place - People I Know - Al Pacino and Tea Leoni

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 11:37:24 AM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Sometimes a movie looks so awful in previews I can't understand why anyone sees it in the first place. Examples - Bruno, The Smurfs.

Speaking of awful I'm going to ruin my brother's birthday by forcing him to sit through the Three Stooges movie. I doubt if it's even ironically entertaining, but I like horrible things?

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 12:41:50 PM PDT
The only thing that might make the three stooges somewhat watchable is the fact that Will Sasso is playing Curly. If you've ever seen him in Mad TV, that is one funny man.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:58:46 PM PDT
D. Larson says:
Sorry, but everything on your list is like cinema gold compared to "Get Him to the Greek".

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:16:17 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
Get Him to the Greek wasn't the worst thing I'd ever seen, but I really do not understand the appeal of Russel Brand. I want to punch him in the face. He's obnoxious and not funny.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:25:07 PM PDT
D. Larson says:
Oh, we all do. In fact, I would propose an international "Punch Russell Brand In The Face Day".

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:30:44 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
The Sasquatch Gang.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:31:04 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 4:01:11 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:32:07 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
They call him Sasquatch.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 1:41:56 PM PDT
Savage Lucy says:
I don't know who John McCririck is. I wouldn't say Gordon Ramsey is obnoxious but dude needs a valium.

There must be some people somewhere who like Russell Brand, otherwise why would they keep putting him in movies?

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 2:40:52 PM PDT
L. Housley says:
Timeline (Widescreen Edition) is one of the worst book adaptations I've ever seen.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:22:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 3:24:50 PM PDT
M. Gaudet says:
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Howard the Duck.
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
Spider-man 3.
Jaws The Revenge
Terminator III and IV.

Any Rocky sequels after part 2 accept for Rocky VI.
Any Alien/aliens films after part 2.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem 119 2 minutes ago
One Degree of Separation - Season Four 9249 14 minutes ago
You're parachute doesn't open and death is imminent. What are you thinking on the way down? 64 24 minutes ago
Worst films of 2015 8 32 minutes ago
Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (March 2015) 8150 47 minutes ago
Best films of 2015 2 1 hour ago
Tell us about a film you love that most other people might have avoided or not heard about, and share why you're fond of it 64 1 hour ago
Revenge of the World's Worst Discussion Thread...Ever! 7093 3 hours ago
Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched 2714 5 hours ago
Alibi Lounge II: Cast Iron 1961 7 hours ago
Hail, Caesar! -- a Movie Review 49 7 hours ago
TV Talk 3326 14 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  79
Total posts:  470
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions