Customer Discussions > MP3 Player forum

Looking for a 30GB+ MP3 player - nothing else.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2012 4:17:45 AM PST
Arseface says:
I don't want pictures. I don't want videos. Or games. Or a touchscreen. Or apps. Or radio. Or a phone. Or even a colored screen. I don't care about any of that. I just want to take my music with me without breaking the bank.

What do you guys recommend? (note: if the best suggestion has one of the above, that's okay. I think I'll live)
I would prefer something compatible with Windows Media Player, but that's really my only criteria.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 11:45:46 AM PST
Catfish man says:
The only problem I have with the Sansa Clip+ is the battery life, it doesn't have lots of fancy bells and whistles and outputs decent sound quality. For $25 I bought a new 4Gb model on Black Friday weekend (watch and Amazon's price might fluctuate again) and added a 32Gb microSDHC card for $16, so for $Forty-one I have a player with approx 32Gb of space, (29.something + 3.something, factoring that a GB isn't really a GB). My battery life varies according to file complexity and volume settings, but I got about 16 hours on the first play before it needed a charge. Could be better...

It has a radio, it records with a mic. I mostly use mine for audiobooks and music, but the radio feature is nice to have.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 11:45:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 11:45:35 PM PST
Arseface says:
How ironic. I actually have a Sansa Clip+. I just never thought of the SD card lol. Maybe I'll just grab one of those instead since that would be cheaper.
Thanks for the post :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MP3 Player forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions