Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Favorite Naked Raygun Songs? Ya got a week for this one.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 3:48:01 PM PST
S. Stalcup says:
Same question about The Jam I asked earlier. I have room in my bag for one more mixdisc to take home the week of Thanksgiving and they won the coin toss over The Effigies. Sorry to John Kezdy (as if he's reading this instead of busting criminals).

First inclination is just take Basement Screams, Throb Throb and All Rise and put them on one disc (they almost fit), but that knackers the songs on Busted at OZ and Jettison (great version of "Suspect Device" on there). I don't have Raygun . . . Naked Raygun, so sorry if your suggestions are on that one.

Thomas, I know you have something to say on this. What about the rest of you? As for me (I am SO sorry-->) "I Don't Know."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions