1. Both had drummers who would redefine how the instrument was played.
2. Both had legendary guitarist who were two of the greatest songwriters of their generation.
3. Both had bass players who are not given the praise they deserve & yet were an important part of what made both bands great.
4. Both had, what many considered, the quintessential "Rock and Roll" type singer.
5. Both were truly two great Rock and Roll Bands that gave the music world some of it's best & most influential songs.
So who would you give the overall edge to?
Recent discussions in the Music forum
|What were the Last Five CD's You Purchased...(Be Honest).||4737||8 minutes ago|
|Robin Trower Or Michael Schenker||5||16 minutes ago|
|Song Game - Part II ... 10 songs where...||3290||25 minutes ago|
|Johnny Thunders wants to know what you've been listening to.||3961||1 hour ago|
|While You are looking for something to Post in this Forum, what are you listening to???||4756||1 hour ago|
|What are you listening right now?||1503||1 hour ago|
|The Music of Our Lives Vol III||7714||1 hour ago|
|Would Brown Sugar be "accepted" today..??||64||2 hours ago|
|What Are You Listening To? (Volume Four)||209||2 hours ago|
|Good, Great, Best...||193||3 hours ago|
|I'm sick of people that delete their posts. Also don't bump this thread.||144||4 hours ago|
|The music of the Beatles seems really dated||258||6 hours ago|