1. Both had drummers who would redefine how the instrument was played.
2. Both had legendary guitarist who were two of the greatest songwriters of their generation.
3. Both had bass players who are not given the praise they deserve & yet were an important part of what made both bands great.
4. Both had, what many considered, the quintessential "Rock and Roll" type singer.
5. Both were truly two great Rock and Roll Bands that gave the music world some of it's best & most influential songs.
So who would you give the overall edge to?
Recent discussions in the Music forum
|Song Game - Part III||7692||30 minutes ago|
|Elvis Presley||2097||1 hour ago|
|More fascinating threads. It's amazing this place (forum) is still open. How about we....||652||2 hours ago|
|Impulse purchases: CDs (albums) that make you feel like a sucker for paying retail price--||0||2 hours ago|
|What are you listening right now?||2895||2 hours ago|
|kendrick lamar||11||2 hours ago|
|1993: One Of Rock's Best Years?||187||3 hours ago|
|Stairway to Heaven - Taurus - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly||8||8 hours ago|
|★The Music of Our Lives 6.3★||6161||8 hours ago|
|Musical Diary||3472||8 hours ago|
|Bulletin Board ---- What's in the news?||390||10 hours ago|
|Kurt Vile and the Violators||19||10 hours ago|