Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Deep Purple's new member?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2012 8:51:41 AM PST
bass boy says:
Has anyone else noticed some of the online photos of recent/new Deep Purple shows that show a heavy-set, dark-haired guy playing guitar behind singer Ian Gillan. Classic Rock website has a couple. Has Steve Morse gained a bunch of weight? Do they have a second/touring guitarist for live work now? Just curious.
Here's a photo of the mystery man on the big screen, behind Gillan and Roger Glover. Just curious if anyone knows who this is. Thanks. :)

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/deep-purples-ian-gillan-plays-coy-about-new-album-title/

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 2:17:13 PM PST
shell says:
This isn't a Deep Purple photo. It's Ian Gillan & friends, taken on March 31, 2006 at the Teenage Cancer Trust, Royal Albert Hall in London. I believe the name of the guitarist is Michael Lee Jackson.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 5:30:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2012 5:31:04 PM PST
Micaloneus says:
Gillan, Glover, Paice, Morse and Airey are still togther after 10 years.
By the way, they finally have a new Deep Purple album coming out in late April 2013.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
dookie is a meade impostor trying to fool us that meade is actually using a sock to talk to rva/meade with 50 13 seconds ago
The music of the 1990's - what did u like? 50 32 seconds ago
★The Music of Our Lives 6.3★ 7656 1 minute ago
Parquet Courts' Human Perfromance - anyone want to talk about it? 4 7 minutes ago
For the record, I am Meade Skelton! 44 8 minutes ago
Let's get Amazon to move all the Meade Skelton Threads to the Meade Skelton forum. If there is not a Meade Skelton forum Amazon could make one. Then all these Meade Skelton threads can be moved to that Forum. Thus allowing for less clutter in the Music Fo 58 15 minutes ago
Meade Skelton man on man sex tape surfaces 36 15 minutes ago
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am the real Meade Skelton! 20 16 minutes ago
How do I know if my son is a Meade Skelton fan? 14 16 minutes ago
If this is the Meade Skelton forum... 34 16 minutes ago
who is it that keeps adding posts to the mead skelton threads and then deleting them 9 16 minutes ago
sheeesh! even teh mead skeleton threads are better than a lot of this krapp 28 17 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions