Favorite Colored Musicians?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 251 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 1:42:39 PM PST
stevign says:
LOLOLove it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 1:44:30 PM PST
stevign says:
Then we should pass the law immediately, no one likes a smart outlaw.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 5:53:25 PM PST
kevinpm says:
Stevign, I like your posts. They're always interesting. You certainly make up good points.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 6:50:38 PM PST
stevign says:
Well that's very nice of you to say. Thank you so much.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:30:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 3:31:21 AM PST
Stratcoaster & Stevign,

You two morons apparently don't even know WHY they really began calling white folks "crackers" in the first place, do you? It wasn't because of "saltines", .. . it was because of WHIPS ( "KKKKKRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . .. Get it ? )

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 3:32:57 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:37:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 12:02:41 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 3:59:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 12:01:41 PM PST
"there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the accomplishments black people have made in music"

Your so right Hinch! Why all those rednecked whiteys ever had in regard to music was all that soulless, groovless, funkless, rythmless, corny opera, classical symphony, country western, folk, celtic, Scottish bagpipe, caberate and vaudvile showtune garbage! But then them blacks came along and SAVED music with their superior blues, boogie woogie, rock 'n roll, rap, hip hop, R&B, disco and funk'abooty!! And showed those white folks how to "GET DOWWWWWWWN", moove, groove, and shake their booties to the beat!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Thats Swwwwaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg ya know ?!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 5:10:05 AM PST
Spell check please!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 6:00:49 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 6, 2012 6:06:33 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 6:35:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 6:43:30 AM PST
vivazappa says:
1-"Saved music with disco"??? SAY WHAT!!!
Besides I always give Bowie credit/blame for bringing disco to us honkies with "Fame."
Mick didn't help out much either with "Miss You."
Thanx you two!

2-Love "County Life" best Roxy Music record by a long shot.

3-"They don't make outlaws like they used to anymore."--Ron Wood

In conclusion:
"BURN BABY BURN DISCO INFERNO"...when you hear that ad nauseum for 15 minutes...just go get a rope (or a necktie, bedsheet or long towel)...get up on a chair...drape the rope over a beam in the disco ceiling...slip the rope around your neck...wait a minute and some disco freak who can't dance will kick the chair out from under you...ahhhhh!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 6:44:57 AM PST
Stratocaster says:
Ian Robinson says: "Stratcoaster & Stevign, You two morons apparently don't even know WHY they really began calling white folks "crackers" in the first place, do you? It wasn't because of "saltines", .. . it was because of WHIPS"

Gee whiz, Ian. Thank you for that info! I've been living under a rock for 52 years and I had NO idea where that term came from. I thought it was because we all liked saltine and mayonaisse sandwiches. So glad we have your superior intellect here on these threads in order to set us ignorant red neck honkies straight.

I can think of one person here, regardless of color, who could use a good crackin' right now.....you stupid DB.

Thanks
Have a nice day!

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:12:15 AM PST
Jessica says:
5 in 1 Card Reader for iPad

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:18:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 7:25:55 AM PST
Samhain333 says:
What is this aye? I've thus far seen cracker,honkies, and rednecks peppered about this thread,... however am yet to find a good old firm stout n!&&#r uttered here!!

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:25:06 AM PST
Geezerguy says:
Samhain333, Does yer moniker mean you're only half the man yer daddy was?

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 8:18:38 AM PST
Snowblind says:
fergot greenco

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:27:09 AM PST
stevign says:
Only slang names for people of color are bad, any derogatory name for White people is perfectly fine and excepted. At least that's how the hypocrisy has been working out so far. They say in a few decades or so White people in the U.S. will be the minority; it will be interesting to see if society will adopt new rules and then consider any derogatory name for Whites to be offensive and politically incorrect?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:34:30 AM PST
stevign says:
It's a shame that you don't really get some humor Ian, but perhaps you can take a class or read a book.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:35:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 8:54:10 AM PST
stevign,

Actually whites in the U.S. will be A minority, .. . but probably not THE minority.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:40:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 8:43:07 AM PST
That's just what I said Stratcoaster, yes. Your welcome. I was only to happy to tutor you. Now perhaps you'll edify ME in turn, . . what does DB stand for ? Oh and concerning that last bit, .. sounds kinky! Are you proposing to be my dominatrix ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:55:27 AM PST
stevign says:
You seem to be in a particularly foul mood this morning Ian; was your parole denied, mom finally admitted that she never really liked ya, your only pair of Depends is overflowing, or do you just not approve of people thanking someone for a compliment?

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 9:35:22 AM PST
C. Harding says:
My favorite colored musicians are Dethklok and the Beatles in the 'Yellow Submarine' film. Other than that, the musicians I listen to are of the flesh-and-blood variety.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 9:56:20 AM PST
Thank you for that. I was about to ask "what colors are you considering?"

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 10:19:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 10:19:42 AM PST
vivazappa says:
Does the make up on Gene, Paul, Peter and Ace's faces count...black, white, red, some green and a dab of silver?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 10:47:42 AM PST
R. Harris says:
wow. Seems that maybe the EF terrorists HAVE won.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  64
Total posts:  251
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions