1. Both had drummers who would redefine how the instrument was played.
2. Both had legendary guitarist who were two of the greatest songwriters of their generation.
3. Both had bass players who are not given the praise they deserve & yet were an important part of what made both bands great.
4. Both had, what many considered, the quintessential "Rock and Roll" type singer.
5. Both were truly two great Rock and Roll Bands that gave the music world some of it's best & most influential songs.
So who would you give the overall edge to?
Recent discussions in the Music forum
|Which ten artists take up the most space in your music collection?||148||1 minute ago|
|Good, Great, Best...||169||5 minutes ago|
|Flying On The Ground Is Wrong||28||6 minutes ago|
|What Are You Listening To? (Volume Four)||203||17 minutes ago|
|The Music of Our Lives Vol III||7683||31 minutes ago|
|Song Game - Part II ... 10 songs where...||3277||32 minutes ago|
|Would Brown Sugar be "accepted" today..??||48||42 minutes ago|
|The music of the Beatles seems really dated||248||1 hour ago|
|Found a weirdo Mormon synth-pop album from 1984||31||2 hours ago|
|Joni Mitchell in a coma?||36||4 hours ago|
|Taylor Swift and Others persuade Apple to Pay Artists||29||4 hours ago|
|What were the Last Five CD's You Purchased...(Be Honest).||4736||4 hours ago|