Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Music to listen to while fox hunting?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 56 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:06:13 AM PST
Bonnie
I was thinking of the hounds and horses at the end of that song, when I mentioned it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 6:30:30 PM PDT
I was hunting pictures on the net of Samantha Fox just the other day and listening to: "Slip Kid" by The Who.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 1:37:13 AM PDT
Dear Bernard

Great choice and I don't recall anyone else using that great song. Well, on a different vein, NASA used that song on one of shuttle flights to wake the astronauts every morning. Genius.
Thanks
Bonnie
Oops - made a mistake - NASA used 'Good Day Sunshine' - still genius. I'd love to wake to that every morning.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 6:57:45 PM PDT
Good Morning Good Morning - The Beatles, or maybe some one else already mentioned the obvious choice.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 2:16:12 PM PDT
Dear Cody

In the film, my impression of that scene was the fellow in the hospital bed is in need of pain medication, sings 'Happiness....' and as he sinks back on his pillow is when Selma appears. Just an image of what it may be like sinking into a morphine(or any kind of strong pain killer)haze. The few friends I saw it with, 1st time, all had the same impression that that was the 'happiness'. I could be way off base, just my take.
Thanks
Bonnie

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 5:11:40 AM PDT
I would love nothing more than to be surrounded by a dozen or so Selma Hayaks...where's the morphine???

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 8:56:10 PM PDT
Right on Bonnie!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 8:25:09 PM PDT
Dear Cyberian Husky

I can never hear 'Happiness is a warm gun' without seeing Selma Hayak as the nurse in 'Across the Universe' rising up and then fanning out into a dozen or so Selma Hayaks' just as the morphine takes effect. Such a wonderfull film!
Thanks
Bonnie

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 3:51:45 PM PDT
The Beatles - "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill" and/or "Happiness Is A Warm Gun".

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 1:21:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012 1:25:57 PM PDT
Johnny Bee says:
Fox Confessor Brings the Flood - Neko Case

Foxy Foxy - Mott The Hoople

Kill'em & Eat'em - The Pink Fairies

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 11:50:54 AM PDT
zlh67 says:
Green Day - "American Idiot"

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 10:35:07 AM PDT
onsenkuma says:
@Under the Influence
'I can see the attempt at a clever response...I guess its (sic) true what they say about the failing educational system'.

What's with the sarcasm? I come to these threads for a laugh and a diversion from the tedium of work, not to get into it with strangers. Let's live and let live, shall we? And while we're at it, let's extend the same consideration to foxes...

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 7:31:22 AM PDT
EvenSteven says:
"After the Fox" - Hollies, truly an awful song (this may have been done for a soundtrack for a movie of the same name).

Yeah....never really got the idea of fox hunting....it's a British thing ( I guess?)
My ground rule re hunting is that I dont have a problem when its done to feed ones family.....anything is wrong in my opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 5:19:30 AM PDT
Randy says:
"Fox Chase" by Blackfoot
"Fox On The Run" by Tom T. Hall

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 3:35:24 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 29, 2012 7:53:34 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 2:02:44 AM PDT
The End - The Doors

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 10:19:44 PM PDT
I feel confident that Hans Gruber does no fox hunting. He is certainly employed to scoop up the horse crap from the meadows.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 10:12:32 PM PDT
"Hound Dog - Elvis"

Kacee,
I see that your post was given "-3" adds to discusson votes, and no "adds". I'm sorry. You didn't use a song with the word "fox" in the title. Its hard to understand. Try again. This is a discerning crowd that requires strict attention to particulars.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 10:06:23 PM PDT
"Fox Hill: Camel
The Sally Garden, Miss McLeod's Reel, The Foxhunter's, The Bucks Of Oranmore: Arcady
2-4-2 Fox Trot: The Byrds
Foxey Lady: Jimi Hendrix
The Singleman Party Foxtrot: Simon & Garfunkel "

I get it now. Song with the title "Fox". Brilliant. I'm guessing you'll be allowed to vote??? *sigh*

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 10:03:41 PM PDT
"The Runaways included Jackie Fox, and didn't Samantha Fox have a song or two on the radio years ago? "

Anyone want to argue, this thread involves stupidity at a new high mark.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 9:59:18 PM PDT
"Not new but might just enhance the mood:

JULIAN COPE: Reynard The Fox
GUESS WHO: Guns Guns Guns
THE SWEET: Fox on the Run"

I can see the attempt at clever response... Guns and fox... Got it. I guess its true what they say about the failing educational system.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 9:47:51 PM PDT
"Hi I am wondering if you guys can recommend any good music to listen to during my daily fox hunts."

Can't remember who wrote it, but I recommend to you... If I remember correctly... "Get a life dufus."

Hope that helps. Ta ta Hansy. Ta ta, hahahaha.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2012 8:20:48 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 28, 2012 8:21:05 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 7:49:03 PM PDT
Ace Frehley's cover of Fox On The Run and on the same album (Anomaly) Foxy & Free.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 8:05:17 PM PDT
Val H. says:
You'll never outfox the fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796bHaAtlkE
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Aug 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions