Customer Discussions > Music forum

Here's the list: Musicians Backing Mitt Romney...and Those Supporting Barack Obama. Wild guess whose got the better list....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 466 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:43:09 PM PST
A. Strong says:
Poor old Meatloaf...
But, wait he could still go out on tour with Donny & Marie.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:11:54 AM PST
vivazappa says:
Keeping score:
Bruuuce is 2 and 1 (with a win in 08 and 12 plus a loss in 04)
Meatloaf is 0 for 1 (maybe he should sing "2 Out of 3 Ain't Bad" to Bruuuce ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 10:10:03 AM PST
Fischman says:
All one in the same--check out the "How many Meades are there?" thread.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:03:48 AM PST
Stratocaster says:
Is it possible that RVACountryLover/E.P. Haufe/Mead Skelton are all ELVIS FAN?????

In fact, I'm beginning to think that even "Brian" may be Mead Skelton's alter-ego. EVERY time E.P. Haufe posts anything, it's immediately followed by a post by "Brian". And this so called "Brian" never posts anywhere else at any other time except when RVACountryLover/E.P. Haufe/Mead Skelton post something.

I'm thinking we've all been bamboozled and strung along by some kind of evil master mind, LOL!

You know what they say - even negative attention is better than no attention at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 5:54:14 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 11:38:00 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:04:06 PM PST
Son>>It's not even code. It's too transparent to be code. No surprises there. The sentiment is one obviously aligned with much of the platform of the--uh--"IT'S MY PARTY" party...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:00:59 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 11:38:08 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 5:26:34 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 18, 2012 2:32:22 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:02:49 PM PST
Michael ~

That "RVACountryLover" is here at the treads under many other names and he is trying to control all of these treads and he seems to be that Meade Skelton person as well.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 4:27:44 PM PST
"Both lists are bad, although Mitt Romney list is slightly better...."

You know, this statement would only make sense from someone whose screen name was "RVACountryLover". So I give it a pass.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 2:48:00 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 5:52:03 AM PST
S. Stalcup says:
Well, Gitmo's still open, isn't it? I'm sure one could wang up some allegations of attempting to overthrow the government and they could all disappear in the middle of the night.

If Obama's going to be charged with turning the government communist, LET'S GET SERIOUS ABOUT IT!

Anticipating unhelpfuls in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 4:57:38 AM PST
Geezerguy says:
The Clinton surplus turned into the Bush/Obama deficit partly due to the two-pronged effect of the Bush tax cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Getting out of this mess will likely require us to get out of Afghanistan, allow some of the Bush tax cuts to expire, and engage in cuts to both the military budget and social programs. I hope you are right Anthony. I really think the President and the Speaker could hammer out a compromise. However, it looks like the Tea Party faction of the Republican Party is a real obstacle to getting a deal done. Boehner couldn't get the Tea Party in line last time. Will he be able to this time?

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:16:20 AM PST
Right now i'm very excited. The politicians on both sides seem to really want to do the business of government. Not pander to the extremists. For the sake of all of us this is a good thing. Pretty exciting really. We Will See.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 1:04:35 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 11:38:20 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 2:49:27 PM PST
stevign says:
It's gettin' deep.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 2:03:53 PM PST
Jules says:
I appreciate the flowing water of you the river, flooding us with your bounty.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 1:44:36 PM PST
Jules says:
Michael,
You got away with that one. Very funny; I almost spewed water on my screen! You are right about that crazy Bachman. I can't believe the things she has said and find it scary that some people will agree with her. Thanks for the laugh!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 11:56:40 AM PST
@E.Dill: Yes, precisely. Bachman gets me going because she's clearly wound up tighter than a Swiss alarm clock. I get hard thinking of the day she'll finally snap. Now that will be an epic release.

I wonder if amazon is going to let me post that... In the meantime, I can get off on all the eerie pauses every time she's asked an interview question, like she needs to consult the voices in her head before submitting one of her "memorable" answers.

@ED S: LOL I can see that, too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:35:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 10:39:36 AM PST
E. Dill says:
@Michael Topper:

Hmm. A 1/5 on that last post of yours. I can't help but wonder if it was your <<I happen to be gay>> comment or your crushes on Michelle Phillips and Michele Bachman (gays might be insulted and/or tea partiers) or calling Bachman both hotter and crazier than Palin. I think we need to hire one of those pollsters to analyze our posts and the "ratings" they get from others.

Keep up the good work!

ed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:27:13 AM PST
ED S. says:
Both Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman are enough to turn this straight guy gay!

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 9:58:19 AM PST
E. Dill says:
Michael Topper:

<<and--in spite of (or maybe because of) her crazy politics, Michele Bachman!! She's so much hotter (and crazier) than Sarah Palin. >>

I tend not to analyze women's looks too much but for me, Palin's artificial way of acting out a certain political character detracted from her looks. There was always a sense of insincerity about what she said.....she was simply role playing and, for awhile, was pretty good at it. Bachman actually believes the crazy things she says and I wonder if the university where she got her law degree is embarassed when she opens her mouth. But yes, she's hotter than Palin because she's frightningly more sincere in her belief in her own words.

ed

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 11:10:48 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "@stevign, thank you for the videos"

My pleasure, I am a river to my people.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 10:30:11 PM PST
Jules says:
@stevign, thank you for the videos. Sometimes you just have to kick back and listen. Just what I needed!

@Michael, he is different than most politicians, in being honest. He is the only one I see trying to address the possible solutions instead of blaming/complaining.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 9:55:56 PM PST
@stevign: that blogspot photo sez it all. I could stare at it forever.

@D.Hinson: "Love me some Michelle Phillips during Mamas and Papas too, btw."

So hot, she can turn any gay man straight, apparently. LOL

@Jules: after disliking Christie the whole election I, too, was impressed by his bipartisanship and graciousness toward our president during Sandy. It totally changed my opinion of him as a person; I now see that he follows his own tune.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  466
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions