Customer Discussions > Music forum

Rock Music is the Devils Music !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2012 11:03:44 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "Fortunately there is no devil...or god for that matter"

Well I guess that makes "2" guesses, join the rest of us who will never know.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2012 6:46:48 PM PST
Hinch says:
That's just your opinion. Billions would disagree.

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 6:54:22 PM PST
Carl Eakins says:
Your mom is the devil's music!

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 7:47:51 PM PST
stevign says:
Rock music isn't the Devil's music at all. He's behind the music of Kenny G, Yanni, Zamfir, John Tesh, Richard Clayderman, Kitarô and others. The Devil is truly evil.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2012 9:19:20 PM PST
Rock Fan says:
I replied to this post sarcastically, but upon further inspection it MUST be an attempt to glean information from people, yeah that's it! Anyone who replies to EP Haufe's missive with contempt is placed upon the appropriate DHS list. Before attempting to fly on an airplane, you must submit to an exorcism. (It will be significantly easier if you just humor them.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 9:04:36 AM PST
Mohair Sam says:
I was hoping someone would make that catch!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 11:25:14 AM PST
Brigham says:
You gotta love that the original post has been voted down to not add to the discussion...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 1:32:38 PM PST
stevign says:
;~}

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 1:35:08 PM PST
stevign says:
lololol......I've always found that to be the icing on the cake when it comes to absurdities here on the Amazon threads.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:44:20 PM PST
Actually, recording technology has defeated Satan. If you wanted to get messages from him in the good old days, you simply played your LP backwards. Skeptics may claim that it just sounded weird and only a drug addled fool or an evangelical moron would mistake cheap horror movie sound effects for the voice of the Evil One, but I know what I heard! Ahem, anyhow----. I don't think it is possible to play a CD backwards, although I have been told that you can. Still, the means of doing so is way too complicated for a drug addled fool or an evangelical moron. I can't say for sure but I'm betting that an MP3 track can't be downloaded backwards. So the only folks who can get messages from the devil through LPs are hip-hop artists and the rest of us will just have to get our Satanic instructions from Newt Gingrich.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:58:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2012 2:58:31 PM PST
<<The demons of course... or was it the Beatles? I always get those two mixed up. >>
first the beatles killed sharon tate with all that 'helter skelter' nonsense and then they turned their attention Towards Elvis.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 3:05:58 PM PST
The Devil loves Celine Dion. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 4:41:17 PM PST
stevign says:
He can have her.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 5:06:14 PM PST
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried the 'play the Mr. Ed theme backwards' thing?

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 5:18:32 PM PST
<<Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried the 'play the Mr. Ed theme backwards' thing?>>
nothing happens unless you watch a complete episode backwards.
so the theme song which would normally be heard first is heard at the end.
I suggest the one where wilbur and ed discover the beautiful cold war spy.
If one remembers, ed uses his tail to switch a light switch on and off and to tap out an SOS in morse code to alert the proper authorities.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 5:54:57 PM PST
J. Hand says:
I have heard the Mr Ed played theme backwards and a part of it sounds like 'someone sung this song for Satan'. There was once (probably still is) a Reverend Wildman, possibly Wildmon, from Ohio who was always 'hearing' satanic messages in music played backwards. He actually got a lot of media attention for awhile until his claims and media-whorishness became too absurd for even local news to cover. He was the one who first made the Mr Ed had satanic messages claim.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 6:10:22 PM PST
stevign says:
Yes. It says "Wilbur comes into my stall at night and fondles me. For the love of god someone call PETA."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 6:25:11 PM PST
tokolosi says:
I always thought ol' Wilbur had issues...

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 6:26:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2012 6:29:08 PM PST
I wouldn't be surprised.
wilbur's wife,carol, had the best chest of any sixties sitcom and he spent his time in the stable.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 6:32:01 PM PST
Using a reel-to-reel tape deck it is easy to listen to your music backwards by moving the tape head 1/8 inch back. Then all death metal and hip-hop music will sound like Yanni.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 6:33:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2012 6:34:40 PM PST
<<Then all death metal and hip-hop music will sound like Yanni.>>
the question is:
does Yanni backwards sound like death metal?

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 6:38:49 PM PST
Yanni backwards sound like the Mr. Ed Theme.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 6:41:55 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 21, 2012 6:47:52 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 6:44:34 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "Then all death metal and hip-hop music will sound like Yanni"

Well it is, just with less attitude.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 6:47:25 PM PST
B. Stockwell says:
This is such an easy-to-resolve topic. All you need to do is find out what Satan has been downloading from iTunes. How hard can that be? Be prepared for a lot of surprises, though - I'm sure The Horned One downloads a LOT of comedy and spoken word tracks.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  189
Total posts:  1086
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2011
Latest post:  10 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions