Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Rock Music is the Devils Music !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 14, 2011 6:15:37 AM PST
Of course, we need a good troll ONCE IN A WHILE. They keep the forums from being completely serious and dull .

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 6:18:34 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 14, 2011 11:59:38 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 6:20:14 AM PST
Hey EP Hauf:

"We Sold Our Souls For Rock 'n' Roll". You are an absolute ignorant fool who has no business being here.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 6:24:10 AM PST
Snoo says:
It looks like we have a new TROLL !!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 6:27:25 AM PST
I second that emotion

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 6:35:25 AM PST
That's my opinion as well...let the troll-bashing roll on!! ;o)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 6:48:28 AM PST
Are you serious.
Why is it so difficult to just accept all music....as music. Africans have nothing to do with evil. Rock is just a beautiful expression of life, as is all music. Be a little open minded....have you ever heard christian rock music praising god?
Welcome to the jungle....ladies

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 8:32:35 AM PST
Long Live Rock: The Who

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 8:41:49 AM PST
J. N. Lake says:
Kinda reminds me of the Blues Brothers...

Jake: No thank you ma'am. We may be sucking back a few beers a little later on. We'll be here all night. You see, we're the band.
Claire: You are? Oh, gee, that's nice.
[to Bob]
Hey Bob!! This is the band!
Bob: Alright!
Elwood: Er.. what kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got Country, and Western.
Elwood: Jake, are you sure this is the place?
Jake: Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. This is the place.

Things just get curiouser and curiouser...

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 8:47:06 AM PST
zlh67 says:
As the late, great Bill Hicks said:

"Let's say we know for sure without question that rock and roll IS the devil's music, ok? No question about it: rock and roll IS the music of the devil, ok?"

(pause)

"Well.... at least he funkin' JAMS.... Hey, if it's a choice between listening to Debbie Gibson in heaven or GOOD music and hell, well, I'll be surfin' that lake of fire...."

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 8:53:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2011 9:07:47 AM PST
What was so "great" about HIM? That sounds like a pretty dumb statement to me. I'm not impressed by it. And Debbie Gibson of all people ??!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:04:25 AM PST
In addition to being Devil music, .. rock 'n roll is also SEX music. Those natives in the jungles of sub-saharan Africa were using a very early and primitive form of rock 'n roll during their rites to charge their libidos so that they could engage in rageing and roaring mass orgies of iniquity and turpitude!! Just where do you supose the term "rock and roll" CAME FROM anyway? .. . It meant the sex act before it came to mean a kinde of music !

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:09:53 AM PST
B-Jak says:
The messages! What about all the messages in R'n'R? They tell me to do the devil's work! they tell me to take drugs and have sex with teen-age girls and defy authority! Save me, SAVE ME!!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:25:37 AM PST
Snowblind says:
Can I get 3 Hail Satans

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:28:29 AM PST
brainhead says:
Actually I'm not sure this guy is a troll. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part because trolling has become incredibly tiresome and unfunny, but it would be so refreshing if he 100% meant everything he said.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 9:33:12 AM PST
Praise Hail Satan-Slayer

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:35:37 AM PST
Rock 'n' Roll is the "Devil's Music"? Read the OP and the only artist this turd can tolerate is Elvis. Elvis was considered the devil back in the day. Haufe, your ignorance is beyond your comprehension.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:44:46 AM PST
raven 77 says:
how is rock n roll the devil's music, if country music statistically causes more people to commit suicide??? so tell me this.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:54:21 AM PST
D. Mulhollen says:
The serpent convinced Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, Grace Slick once sang "feed your head," actually similar concepts. If Christianity is the religion of mindless conformity, then rebellion is a reasonable course of action. However, if the Judao-Christian tradition is simply a xenophobic, misogynistic people's anxieties codified, then rebellion is the natural state of human existence.

Long Live Rock!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 10:00:28 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2011 10:01:40 AM PST
vivazappa says:
I've got over 3,000 CD's of Devil Music and over 800 Devil Music LP's.
Plus I've been to see over 700 Devil Music shows.

I hear in order to get into HeLL you need at least 5,000 total discs and LP's plus 1000 shows. (8 tracks do not count)
Looks like I've got some more work to do in order to die and go to the place with the better tunes!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 10:07:53 AM PST
J. N. Lake says:
Everybody sing!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord,
He is rolling down the alley in a gray and yellow Ford,
He has his foot upon the throttle and his hand upon a bottle of
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 10:17:58 AM PST
J. Hand says:
I just checked- it is 2011, almost 2012. And this is still in the feeble minds of a few? I would think this lot would be better off trying to get some education or real world life experience. If anything is an instrument of the devil it is the fundamentalists who claim to oppose him. If this whole thing was real, people like those who originated this thread do more to harm their cause than help it.

The only satisfactory thing I draw from things like this is knowing people who believe this nonsense are fewer every year. For that I am thankful. The happiest day of my life was almost 40 years ago when I decided I had enough of this superstitious mind numbing dreck and walked away from Christianity to become a Buddhist. I still have empathy for the many good people who follow Christ as best they can and the challenge people like this put on top of the already difficult path they chose.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 10:22:07 AM PST
sz says:
why thank you mr. devil sir for your great contribution to the world!! ha ha!! only freewilled beings who think for themselves and create their own music are great enough to rock rock rock!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 10:24:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2011 10:25:46 AM PST
M. Sisto says:
Hey...ever heard of Stryper? Heavy metal Christian music. Real rock, and with a message I'm sure even your delicate sensibilities can handle. Don't generalize!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 10:38:32 AM PST
A. C. Rojo says:
You are really undereducated. You belittle others to boost your ego. You think and say you are better than others, because you are one with the inconceivable, who should give more attention to the suffering children around the world than you.

I bet you direct your life on the King's James too. Which the good James has edited, altered and ripped out pages of the original Mortal-Man-Hand-Written words "of," not by, of God.

Good luck with your loneliness you Egotistic Fool.

'Now back to X-Mas Shopping \m/
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  192
Total posts:  1122
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2011
Latest post:  13 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions