Customer Discussions > Music forum

How many Meade's are there?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 75 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:44:56 AM PST
No, Me Not EF! Me not big religious fan of Elvis. Me not of THE FIRST PRESLEYTERIAN CHURCH OF ELVIS THE DIVINE.

I got royally burned in the late '70s/early '80s when I got wind of "old records" having some kind of collector value, by the Jerry Osborne books. Way overpaid for several titles, and took a bath getting rid of them. And found out how @#$%& LOUSY RCA's delayed echo bathroom tile rechannelled StErEo was (ELVIS, 1965-68 white letters press, LSP-1382e). Soundtracks: stinkeroo!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 2:00:43 AM PST
Hinch says:
Son of Flintstone

I would have never thought of you and EF being the same person. I'm thinking you've has some disagreements with him. I don't think EF is that clever, but I could be wrong.

Come to think of it, you DO know a lot about Elvis.

:-)

Actually, EF thinks or pretends he knows a lot about Elvis, but I've told him a few times, I think I know more about Elvis than he does. I was a fan when I was 5, in the 50s. You seem to know more details about his recordings than I do.

If you are EF, he's much more clever than I ever thought.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:47:50 AM PST
Hinch says:
>negro<

That word went out long ago, except for racists who think they're not racists. It's "black" or "African-American"

>I feel like we are losing ground with our roots, and North Carolina is soon to follow as it has been occupied for quite some time as well.<

"occupied"? Give me a break!!

People like you give Republicans a bad name.

Please explain what you mean by " losing ground with our roots".

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 9:20:35 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 15, 2012 9:20:40 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:51:52 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 15, 2012 8:53:32 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 8:30:45 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 7:07:54 AM PDT]

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:26:53 AM PST
Fischman says:
Looks like we have yet another alias!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 8:15:33 AM PST
Maybe you do, I do not...

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:11:57 AM PST
Maybe we all have a little bit of Meade Skeleton in us?

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:09:43 AM PST
Amazon!!!!!! Why did you delete my post. I was politically correct. So is it African American you don't like? Should I use the word negro? Is that what you prefer? Give me a break...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:47:12 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 7:07:31 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:38:58 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 15, 2012 7:55:14 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:07:23 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 7:07:17 AM PDT]

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 6:54:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 7:12:55 AM PST
Fischman says:
Does anybody else see the irony of simultaneously bemoaning a large negro populaition while also lamenting "losing ground with our roots." Somebody call Alex Haley!

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:00:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 10:15:22 PM PST
<<< I feel like we are losing ground with our roots, and North Carolina is soon to follow as it has been occupied for quite some time as well.>>
this means angry white guys with bitch tits are losing their stranglehold on political power.

"Just longin' for the good ol' days when Negros knew their place...."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:54:56 PM PST
RE: I live in Virginia, and aside from our large negro population...

Troll alert!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:48:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 8:49:29 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:46:58 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:17:46 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2013 7:06:51 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 6:35:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 7:04:32 PM PST
RE: How typical of an ignorant extremist Republican.

(The quote above is a line from D Mok, but the response is really directed to the forum in general. We're all big boys, I know, but sometimes we all need reminders of how to deal with trolls.)

With trolls it's hard to know what they really believe -- Republican, Dem, whatever -- or if they're ignorant because their purpose is to try to push people's buttons, gain attention, and cause discord. They can be anyone they want depending on the circumstances, though I suppose the fact that they're out trolling automatically strips them of all integrity. Being a definite troll trumps any nationality, party affiliation, music preferences....because they're not real anyway; the whole reason they're here is to troll.

And if a troll does happen to be somewhat consistent in its views, it will seek out opposing viewpoints to troll. For example, you don't see right-wing trolls spamming right-wing sites. A RW troll knows he might get a rise out of liberals and moderates -- and even some conservatives, because he makes them look bad -- if he pushes the right buttons.

Trolls only care about spamming and/or trolling. Once in a while some provide entertainment value, something to laugh at -- not with.

Always remember that when you spot a definite troll -- a ridiculous overuse of the word "communist" in a music forum is a pretty good marker; and it's rather obvious for many other reasons that this guy, with his trunk full of IDs, is an obvious one -- do not *ever* fall into the trap of having what seems like a normal conversation because you momentarily forgot you were talking with a troll. Whenever you do that, the troll wins. This is probably the biggest and most frequent mistake people make -- engaging a troll as if he were not a troll.

Finally, do not ever take a troll seriously. They're just baiting you. They certainly aren't taking you or the forum seriously.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 5:34:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 5:34:54 PM PST
Good views they are Mister White. This horrible promotion of Meade Skelton by his 'manager' had gotten old very quick and this third-rate country-wannabe should be taking some music lessons and stop this game of telling the humble folks of the amazon music threads how great his client is. "Colonel Tom Troll" would make a perfect allias for this being.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 5:27:43 PM PST
I listened to his demos yesterday. I think that you are giving him more credit than he deserves. This stuff would be bad in any size town. IMHO...

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 3:38:54 PM PST
<<You gonna diss Al Bundy? >>>
not at all
but you got to admit he is to PROFESSIONAL sports what MS is to Professional singers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 3:37:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 3:39:22 PM PST
A. Strong says:
Two things:

You said the exact same garbage directly to me a month ago as....ELVIS FAN
1. You made racist comments and went on your everyone that doesn't vote like you is a Communist rant.
2. And you deleted those posts very quickly (as you hoped nobody would see them!)

I will NOT delete this post against you: ELVIS FAN/RVACountryFan.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 3:35:58 PM PST
Fischman says:
you said "It was heavy for Mitt Romney."

Factually and demonstrably false.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  Sep 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions