Customer Discussions > Music forum

Rock Music is the Devils Music !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:48:23 AM PST
L. Turner says:
Thank you for also reminding the readers that Obummer is a narcissist. Dem's don't care, they themselves are also very selfish and self righteous with little regard for what their lacking of traditional values will mean for our country in the long haul.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 9:49:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2011 9:49:50 AM PST
vivazappa says:
Is there anyone else out there who thinks that this thread is just to "bust b@lls"?

If the person is doing it...you did the job!
I can recognize this because I do it all the time on the Michael Jackson threads!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:50:03 AM PST
J. Lupton says:
Lol! One great song title....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:51:27 AM PST
L. Turner says:
Even Pat Boone has a sense of humor. He's a pretty decent guy from what I have heard. I can't recall any of his children being arrested over the years. Good trees produce good fruit.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:52:48 AM PST
L. Turner says:
Watch and enjoy the mud fly. Wee!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:53:58 AM PST
L. Turner says:
LOL!

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 11:19:10 AM PST
Snowblind says:
Praise the Lord!

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 11:42:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2011 11:46:10 AM PST
J. Hand says:
@ vivazappa -It's just another attempt by some sad individual to dump his Limbaugh-esque views on others because nobody around him wants to hear it. Talk about your Great Deceiver!

"Watch and enjoy the mud fly. Wee!" I don't think it's mud and I think there's only one person flinging it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 11:43:35 AM PST
Mr. P says:
They said the same bout Jazz!!

It was usually said by the pious and delusional religious hypocrites who sinned in eternal hymn.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 1:32:39 PM PST
L. Turner says:
Amen!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 1:48:50 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2011 1:51:12 PM PST
zlh67 says:
"What was so "great" about [Bill Hicks]? That sounds like a pretty dumb statement to me. I'm not impressed by it. And Debbie Gibson of all people??!!"

----

Listen to Bill Hicks and find out Ian. If you like George Carlin and other subversive/alternative-minded comedians, Bill Hicks was as good as they come.

I'd recommend starting with Rant in E Minor

(and if you look at the reviews, you'll see I'm not alone: 90 reviews with the avg being five stars)

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 2:36:39 PM PST
- says:
I'm going sraight to hell thats what my mama said

something like that Drivin 'n' cryin'

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 2:53:41 PM PST
J. Lupton says:
Boxcar Willie is the antichrist or WWBMD = What Would Barry Manilow Do?

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 2:56:06 PM PST
It's been said that Denis Leary ripped off some of Bill Hicks's act...what do you guys think?

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 2:56:38 PM PST
J. Lupton says:
In a related story, does Tebow listen to Black Sabbath?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 3:30:21 PM PST
B L T says:
Yes, and Twisted Sister.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 3:51:09 PM PST
Lord Impaler says:
if god made e.p. haufe...and the devil made slayer...well...i guess the devil wins that round.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 8:18:46 PM PST
zlh67 says:
The only stuff Leary ripped off from Hicks was his funny material. There's not much of it, but what he had pretty much came from Hicks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Leary#Allegations_of_plagiarism

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 9:11:27 PM PST
stevign says:
E. P. Haufe:

45 people didn't think your opening post added to the discussion, of course there WAS NO DISCUSSION before that to be added to, but I guess logic isn't their strong suit. Anyway, I applaud your bravery as well as your willingness to bring us all such important news.
I am so excited to hear more about Rock & Roll, Satan, Africans and the Illuminati and how it all fits together. Please continue and don't leave out any details, I'm even wearing Depends so I won't have to get up and go to the bathroom.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2011 10:42:31 PM PST
Hinch says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 11:20:34 PM PST
If rock is the DEVIL's music then what is hip hop and rap? And what about country? Maybe the (YOU) people who think this way are as narrow minded as I have been accused of being for my dislike for these kinds of music. Maybe you should open your minds and your ears to some of the other kinds of music out there before having such opinions and making statements like this. "THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE!" Remember that verse? Oh! And lets not forget to mention the CHRISTIAN ROCK bands. Who are they and what about their music? Songs about WHO? But, it's still ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 3:49:15 AM PST
- says:
The world is full of Kings and Queens whoo blind yoour eyes and steal your dreams its Heaven and Hell Black sabbath

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 11:43:16 PM PST
Mohair Sam says:
Jerry Lee Lewis' music was directly from the devil. Otherwise, no music can be called the "devil's music". It's just music folks.

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 12:19:15 AM PST
Cool, Anton Lavey, Dick Cheney, and me... A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 12:57:14 AM PST
THE DEVIL'S MUSIC is ONE SONG:

"I've Never Been To Me"

Before rock & roll it was blues and/or jazz...before that, it was prob'ly Stravinsky or the music of Jewish classical composers OR anything with "rhythm."

"S/he who controls rhythm, controls the universe."

...and for the love of God, don't go into business with anyone nicknamed "Frenchy."
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  187
Total posts:  1081
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions