Customer Discussions > Music forum

Amazon MP3 Question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2012 6:30:42 PM PDT
Maybe y'all would know this. If I buy an amazon mp3 album with a digital booklet pdf, will the digital booklet be stored for free with the music in the cloud player? If not, will it be stored on the amazon cloud drive without using my free cloud space? Thanks, guys and gals! :)
Your reply to Bailey Parenteau's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 10:27:57 AM PDT
ruzzle says:
I am try to play muisc

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 10:47:56 AM PDT
ruzzle says:
My music is vere in importing to me can you klndly and please restore my muisc back into my cloud play and in my game tinadevorse@Yahoo.com

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 10:57:27 AM PDT
ruzzle says:
Can you kindly. Please restore my mußic back into my music back into my cloud play I have problem white 3mp

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 8:32:44 PM PDT
ruzzle says:
Can you k8ndly. Please restore my music back into my cloud play I hag problem white and my music is in im0ortiñg to me I would like to know why you keep lock in me out of my music. Can you please log me in give back in.where is my music at is it still in my file tinadevorse@Yahoo.com how do obey music Backus

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 8:46:07 PM PDT
ruzzle says:
Can you kindly please restore my music back into my cloud play.where is my music at is it still in my file my music is in imp9rins to me I would like to know why you keep lock in me out of my music can you pl3ase log me back in give back how do I get music back tinadevorse@Yahoo.com

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 11:52:33 AM PDT
ruzzle says:
WhIs the. Music free I would. Like to know why you keep lo inck in me out of my music can you please log me back in and give iis free yes or no where is my music at. Is it still inky file tinadevorse@ Yahoo.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions