Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Songs that aren't supposed to be sad but are.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2011 9:14:41 PM PST
Lauri says:
I may be just too emotional sometimes but there's alot of songs out there that are sad to me but not to someone else. Usually it reminds me of someone or a place or an event. Here's a couple of mine.
Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton about a guy that gets drunk and his beautiful wife takes care of him and he's greatful I guess.
God is Great Beer is good Billy Currington It's just about a loaded old man and meets a guy in a bar and they strike up a convo turns out the guy is lonely and rich.
Hotel California Eagles I think this song is about prison and the person is lost in thoughts knowing he'll never get out.
I'm sure there's more but i'm anxious to see yours.

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 9:02:15 AM PDT
N. Bragg says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOPZtOSRx0E
Your reply to N. Bragg's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 9:24:55 AM PDT
Starting over - John Lennon
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions