Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Music forum

Will CDs Become Valuable Collector's Items many years in the future?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-102 of 102 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 23, 2012 11:17:39 PM PST
Norman Wolf says:
I don't see any price savings on mp3s vs cd's...most mp3s I see cost $1. At 12 to 20 tracks on most cds, that's $12-20, and that's what most of the cd's are going for. And the cd quality is generally better.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 10:43:11 PM PDT
Rob1965 says:
I wonder how much older box sets will be worth?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
★The Music of Our Lives 6.3★ 7523 8 minutes ago
Musical Diary 3742 10 minutes ago
Song Game - Part III 9112 11 minutes ago
Your Favorite Song By . . . 2949 15 minutes ago
More fascinating threads. It's amazing this place (forum) is still open. How about we.... 1038 24 minutes ago
Since you all want positive, boring threads...Name a song that always make you happy 49 33 minutes ago
The music of the 1990's - what did u like? 46 35 minutes ago
What are some bands/artists/songs you like that most people dislike? 11 36 minutes ago
If Jethro Tull was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... 92 1 hour ago
Anyone else hate Aerosmith? 152 2 hours ago
Anyone else think Frank Zappa is overrated? 33 2 hours ago
Name an artist or band that has remained consistently in your top 5 (the longest) throughout your life 569 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  102
Initial post:  Feb 2, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions