worst song ever made

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1276-1300 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:20:24 AM PDT
One World says:
Hey stupid! ONE SONG!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:22:31 AM PDT
One World says:
So if you where cheating on him and found him doing the same you would be mad at HIM. So it's OK for you to cheat on him?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:23:26 AM PDT
One World says:
"worst song ever made" Can't you even follow simple directions?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:26:33 AM PDT
One World says:
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:27:06 AM PDT
One World says:
Obviously you don't know how to follow instructions like most people born in the 90s

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:27:54 AM PDT
I was refering to Howard and Elvis Fan as to the joke is on them. It is my opinion that there so called jokes make them look foolish. I meant nothing towards you...
Your reply to Daniel E. White's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:37:44 AM PDT
One World says:
"Justin Bieber" and "Any LIVE performance by Taylor Swift" are not songs and if they were, you would need to choose one.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:42:36 AM PDT
One World says:
Someone obviously can't read.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 8:47:32 AM PDT
I think I just heard the worst song ever the other day. After hearing about the passing of Richard Dawson, a local DJ told his audience about a song Richard Dawson recorded back in the 60's called "Apples and Oranges". I googled it, found it & gave it a listen, low and behold, AWFULL... But if the object of this post was to get something a little more contemporary & got air play, "99 Red Balloons" comes to mind...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:27:38 AM PDT
If you're throwing X-Mas songs into the loop, don't forget "Wonderful Christmas Time" by Paul McCartney. Might be a toss up between this & your #5 pick as the worst all time Christmas songs.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 10:38:56 AM PDT
"Tell Laura I Love Her" is awful.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 11:09:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012 11:11:35 AM PDT
Gena Chereck says:
I've probably already mentioned this (in another thread, if not here), but like "In the Year 2525," "Tell Laura..." is another song I heard once as a kid and have had a violent hatred for it ever since. The melodramatic performance is enough to make one wonder what could've possessed anyone to think it was appropriate for a hit pop single, but it's even worse when one actually thinks about the lyrics. (I could say the same for "The Christmas Shoes," but I don't think I've ever even once listened to that one all the way through...)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 3:33:04 PM PDT
stevign says:
Thanks for the clarification Dan, I appreciate that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 4:10:12 PM PDT
That thing was so vile that there'd be blood up to your ankles at the mall I used to work in from all the employee suicides while being forced to listen to this piece of drek on the overhead speakers every 30 minutes or so in the muzak cycle from September through early January. Only thing that came even close to this bad was Amy Grant's croaking "Mr. Santa," a parody Christmas cutesy ripoff song based on the Chordettes, "Mr. Sandman." "...we wash our ears and clean our toes-es; we use a Kleenex when we blow our noses...." -- sheesh!

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 8:51:24 PM PDT
Jerome Bush says:
"Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road" [hands down, no competition]

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 10:42:29 PM PDT
Soucient says:
"Play Me" Neil Diamond. "Songs you sang to me, songs you BRANG to me." God! He'd do anything for a rhyme! Putrid!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:01:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 5:09:50 PM PDT
RealHausFrau says:
No-it's not ok that anyone in that song is cheating. The bizarre thing is that no one got mad! They're just like 'oh, I was expecting someone else but it's you. That's cool'. Just a stupid premise.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:05:07 PM PDT
RealHausFrau says:
For sure, and I LOVE Paul McCartney. He put on one of the best concerts ever. But that song is rather unfortunate-as I find many 'original' holiday songs produced by mainstream artists are.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:06:02 PM PDT
W.W. says:
Pretty much anything that can be labeled "hip hop"

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:09:05 PM PDT
RealHausFrau says:
How about 'Sweet Caroline'? I actually like the song if I don't think about it too hard. I've read he wrote it about Caroline Kennedy, who was a pre-teen or something not even close to 18, at the time. Creepy!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:11:14 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 14, 2012 5:18:29 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:13:41 PM PDT
Wildwoodman says:
The Worst Song Ever Hands Down By Far.... "American Pie" By: Don McClean. If I ever happen to hear that song again, it will be too soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:16:54 PM PDT
RealHausFrau says:
Awww, no! I respectfully disagree. Plus, it's one of the best sing-along songs ever!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:32:09 PM PDT
stevign says:
Rather like "99 Bottles of Beer"? Really, you think it's that good?

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:40:39 PM PDT
RealHausFrau says:
Well, 99 Bottles of Beer is so repetative.....nothing to think about but...beer. I'm not talking about 'sing-along song' in the sense of 'the whole family in a mini-van', but rather 'by yourself, singing for the joy of it' (that sounds super cheesy, but you know what I mean..). Everyone has a few-i'll admit that 'American Pie' is one of mine....why you don't like it? Like, you think it's one of the worst songs ever, or you just don't care for it?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Music forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The Music Of Our Lives 6470 2 minutes ago
Song Game...10 songs where.... 4837 12 minutes ago
Short but impactful careers in music 30 23 minutes ago
Musical Mt. Rushmore 42 26 minutes ago
What Are You Listening To? (Volume Three) 4062 3 hours ago
Favorite 2014 Albums? 175 5 hours ago
Long Careers in Music 46 5 hours ago
Favourite Female Artists 1715 5 hours ago
Christmas Playlists! 30 6 hours ago
The Mount Rushmore of Music 103 6 hours ago
Top Artists on iPod Device? 29 15 hours ago
Most compelling line in a song. 2626 17 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Music forum
Participants:  412
Total posts:  1382
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers

Search Customer Discussions