Customer Discussions > Mystery And Suspense forum

New Mystery Series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 11, 2010 1:14:03 PM PST
Hi Mystery and Suspense Community!

I just wanted to alert you to a new book you might enjoy called BULLETPROOF MASCARA by Bethany Maines. The protagonist, Nikki Lanier, is an unconventional heroine who gets a job at a cosmetics company, only to find out that it doubles as a top-secret all women espionage agency. It's the perfect book for anyone who has asked, "What am I doing with my life?" You'll wish that your answer were as exciting as Nikki's: taking out the bad guys and saving women everywhere, one killer cosmetic at a time.

BULLETPROOF MASCARA comes out on March 2nd. Read it in your bookclub!

Bulletproof Mascara: A Novel

Posted on Feb 28, 2010 9:05:03 AM PST
LM Alcott says:
I enjoy thrillers, and am a fairly uncritical reader, but I have to say, this sounds rediculous. Sorry, everyone to their own taste.

Posted on May 14, 2010 9:39:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 30, 2010 11:15:21 AM PDT
ebooklover says:
MEET DEL JAKES!

LEAVE ME GASPING is the first title in a series featuring gutsy female sleuth Del Jakes, a high-stakes mystery in a sleek fast-paced style. A childhood friend is missing and Del travels home to coastal Florida. In a whirlwind of clues and revelations, the sleuth and her cohorts move from a grungy marina grill to a luxurious waterfront enclave; Sound side towns to Gulf side mangrove thickets; suspicion to trust; despair to hope-and grief to love.

Leave Me Gasping (A Del Jakes Mystery)

www.Great-Beach-Reads.com
10% of author proceeds donated for the conservation of our oceans and wetlands.

Posted on Oct 13, 2010 12:54:58 PM PDT
New mystery novel by Peggy A. Edelheit called The Puzzle

Posted on Nov 1, 2010 12:37:51 PM PDT
Imagine a world where the only color that can be seen is red. This is the world of the colorblind Inspector Danforth Rouge; a disability that leads him to the source of evil in the souls of humanity. From malice to murder, from love to hate, Rouge must test the limits of his strength in his fight for justice and the heart of the woman he desperately loves. In this epic tale, which stretches the boundaries between what is evil and what is just, comes the greatest mystery of a lifetime. Rouge must journey through a bloody butcher shop, a hotel filled with secrets, a haunted forest, and a bar of deception, to unmask the greatest killer of them all. One book, four mysteries and a few unpredictable endings... do you dare to read what is red?

For more information see www.thecolorofred.com

The Color of Red
The Color of Red
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Mystery And Suspense forum (113 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 1, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions