Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Mystery forum

Please help me remember series with Death as a companion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2012 9:06:17 PM PST
K. McNamara says:
The woman is traveling anonymously, trying to get away from her past, and Death is a companion who travels with her. There were at least 3 books in the series, and I'm hoping that now there are more, because I really enjoyed them, but I've forgotten the titles and author.
In the 3rd book she runs into a martial arts master who can also see Death.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:22:03 PM PST
MaryG says:
Might it be the Grim Reaper Series by Judy Clemens? If not, perhaps someone else will be able to assist you.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:32:56 PM PST
K. McNamara says:
Oh, thank you, yes that's it! And the first one is even free on my kindle. Life is good :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:39:59 PM PST
MaryG says:
You're quite welcome.

Good timing, that. :-)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 7:32:35 AM PST
luv2read says:
Also, there are currently four books in the series with Dying Echo: A Grim Reaper Mystery (Grim Reaper Series) being the most recent. Glad MaryG was able to help you find what you were looking for and so quickly!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Mystery forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mystery forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions