Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 2526 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2009 12:55:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2009 1:16:49 PM PDT
Since we talked about trading games, I thought I'd start off a thread on this topic.

Please list the games that you'd like to get rid of, including their condition, and also list games you're interested in getting. Since some of us have multiple systems or play GBA games on our DS systems, I think it's okay to list games for other systems as well, as long as you clearly indicate which games are for the DS and which games are for other systems.

Please do not list any games that are not official releases.

I'll post my lists shortly...

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 1:02:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 7:28:51 AM PDT
Games That I Am Willing to Trade (all are official NTSC releases, so they will work in any DS, DS Lite, or DSi--except for the PSP games!):

* Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Summon Night: Twin Age (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual, I just have two copies!)
* Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual, again I have two of these so I could part with one of them!)
* PaRappa the Rapper (PSP, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Lumines (PSP, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS, game only in mint condition, I bought this one used)
* Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA, complete with original box and manual, box is a little squished)

Games That I Would Be Interested in Getting:

* Mystery P.I. (DS)
* Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS)
* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (DS)
* Neverland Card Battles (PSP)
* Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
* Yggdra Union (PSP)

I'd also be open to other games, so please feel free to make suggestions for trades. :)

**Please Note: This list was updated on October 26th.

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 1:37:54 PM PDT
CGGB~

Is your Kingdom Hearts a part of the new KH, and can it be played on my DS Lite? If so, I'd be very interested, so that I can get a better view on this whole KH thing. I'll be listing my trades shortly. BTW...ALL of my DS games are in pristeen like-new condition. I'm so fussy about that. Same thing with my books. Anyone who trades with me is gauranteed a like-new game!

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 2:24:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2009 2:59:50 PM PDT
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is part of the Kingdom Hearts series. CoM revolves around Sora and his memories, and most of the gameplay is exploration and card battles. It's really a pretty cool game, and there are more Disney characters from the beginning in this one. (I think there's probably a lot more Disney overall, but I'm not very far into 358/2 Days and haven't seen any Disney stuff yet, so I can't say for sure.) Anyway, it works perfectly on any DS phat or DS Lite.

Like you, all of my DS games are like new and complete. I'm fussy about that too! :) The only exception is GBA games, which in most cases I have only the cartridges and plain plastic protective cases.

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 2:50:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Dec 8, 2009 9:11:38 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2009 2:54:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2009 4:16:40 PM PDT
CGGB~

I'd be interested in a trade for KH. Let me know if there's anything on my list that would interest you. :-)

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 3:38:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 21, 2009 7:55:18 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 3:38:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2009 3:50:55 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
※※※ I apologize for the duplicate post. Please forgive me!!※※※

YAY!! I was always hoping that we could somehow set up a trading system. This is a great idea and I can also promise anyone that ALL my games come in pristine condition with original book and case and that I am the only player of any of my games.

Unfortunately, I had just done a cleaning out of my games about 3 weeks ago in anticipation of a long winter indoors. As a few people know, I have a number of medical issues and when the flu and all these contagious things are going around, it`s in my best interests to stay home. Sooo, I did a trade at Gamestop, got a bunch of must-have (LOL) games and now my used pile is almost nil.

I would love Secret Files-Tunguska as long as I can use it on my DSi. I have a few games that I can trade and I`ll list them here. As I play my new ones and either finish them or get frustrated by them (I refer to this as the two F`s), then I usually trade at Gamestop.

But as mentioned, Gamestop gives you peanuts for your games (even if it`s a brand-new game that could have come out the week before).
EXAMPLE: Ninny me spent $30.00 on Where`s Waldo brand new...A few days later at Gamestop, they gave me $8.80!!! I could not believe it. Gamestop never even got this game in. I had pre-ordered it from Amazon, soooo,

I think this is an awesome idea and we just have to trust in one another. Okay, I think I`ve talked everyone`s ear off. This is what I have:

1. Elite Beat Agents (musical game)

2. USA Today Puzzle Craze

3. The Quest Trio

Although that`s it for now, believe me, there will be more soon. I also have (I need to look in a particular place), Elite Beat Agents, Japanese pop version.

That`s it for now. Good luck to everyone and may all of us make some fantastic trades!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2009 3:57:53 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B,

If I can use Secret Files-Tunguska in my DSi, I would be willing to trade Sudoku Ball Detective. Let me know if this is okay with you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2009 4:25:02 PM PDT
Hey Flowerchild~

I'd be interested in Quest Trio. Let me know. :-)

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 8:51:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2009 8:57:52 PM PDT
S.F. City-Girl, What was the Tinkerbell game like? My mom is a total Tink fan, but I can't really tell what the game is like or whether or not it would be appropriate for her (as a brand new DS owner).

Flowerchild, I'd be happy to trade Secret Files Tunguska for Sudoku Ball Detective. It plays perfectly in my DSi, and it will in yours too. (Any region of DS games work fine in the DSi, as long as they're official releases and not bootlegged copies.) I can also send you the link to the walkthru for the PC version, which is basically identical to the DS version. The walkthru is very helpful.

S.F. City-Girl, What was your idea about how we can all exchange info to make this happen?

This is going to be fun! :)

Posted on Oct 20, 2009 11:34:52 PM PDT
Raggie says:
I can trade European exclusive games to US exclusive games! Let me know if there's an European game you want, I might be able to get it for you. For example, right now I can purchase Mystery Stories for anyone who wants it.

Games that I want:

Knights in the Nightmare (DS)
Yggdra Union (PSP)
Crimson Gem Saga (PSP)
Persona (PSP)

NOTE: I'm trading new and unused games for new and unused games!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 12:31:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2009 12:41:52 AM PDT
Hi CGGB~

The Tinkerbell game is about the fairies gathering things for their annual celebration. They all have a specific job to to in Pixie Hollow. Also, Tinkerbell has some tasks to accomplish by a given time, and get them delivered to the appropriate fairy. The fairies all exchange little gifts among each other. The game is played in real time, days and nights synced to real time days and nights. I've always liked Tinkerbell, and when I was a kid my boy cousin who was a couple years older than me gave me the nickname of Tinkerbell and it stuck for many years. This game has about 60 minutes total of playtime or I should say messin' around time because I was more into seeing the scenery, etc than actually playing the game. It's a very sweet game and of course like-new, nothing missing. It's a pleasant, easy, no-stress game.

My idea on exchanging info is this: One person can be the point of information initially, in that she/he will be the email contact, and the people that want to do a trade would email the contact person, and that contact person would forward the email address to one or the other of the prospective traders. Then, at that point, they can swap addresses with each other. That way, it would keep everyone's personal info to a minimum. I hope my explanation is not too confusing. For instance, if you were to be the contact point, everyone who wanted to trade would email you, so that you can forward their email address to the other person interested in a trade. Then, the two of them can work out the address details among themselves. All you would have are email addresses and it's up to the two people to exchange mailing addresses. If you don't want to be the contact person, I don't mind to, as I already posted my email address for Flowerchild earlier today. Also, I'm not working, and I have the time to do it. Let me know what you think of my idea. If that doesn't sound good, then everyone can just give out their email address on this forum on their own. My idea would keep everyone's email address from being posted, as mine is already out there. Let me know if you want Tinkerbell for your mom, I think she would enjoy it. :-)

Oh, .......PS Tinkerbell also has mini-games in it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 3:47:58 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 19, 2009 1:26:06 PM PST]

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 6:11:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2009 6:50:24 AM PDT
S.F. City-Girl, I think your idea about exchanging info is great. I'll contact you through your Yahoo ID today. I'll trade you KH CoM (which actually got some very good reviews) for the Tinkerbell game, if you'd still like to do that. And, if Flowerchild still wants to trade, I'd be happy to trade Secret Files Tunguska for Sudoku Ball Detective.

C.A. Moniak, I'm interested in Hotel Dusk--and maybe the strategy guide too. Are you interested in any of the games that I've listed above?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 7:25:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2009 7:27:26 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B,

As long as Secret Files works in my DSi, I`m willing to trade you for the Sudoku Ball Detective game. Let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 7:35:11 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl,

I think that would be a great idea that you act as the intermediary for all who want to trade. What happens if someone wants one of your games, but they don`t have one that you want or vice versa??

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 7:38:55 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
Raggie,

What is Mystery Stories like? It sounds pretty interesting.

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 7:57:27 AM PDT
Hey Flowerchild, I played Secret Files Tunguska in my DSi, so I know it will work fine. I've emailed my contact info to S.F. City-Girl, so if you do the same, she can put us in touch.

By the way, I think if you don't want to trade with someone, it's fine to just say no thanks. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 7:58:44 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl,

Can you explain a little bit about Urbz and Animal Planet Vets? I'd be willing to trade The Quest Trio possibly for one of those.

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 8:22:37 AM PDT
Raggie says:
Mystery Stories is a hidden object game, like MillionHeir. some people at the DS games for Adults thread have played it and commented on it, you can browse the thread back to read them if you're interested. I haven't actually got it myself, I'm waiting for the price to drop...

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 8:39:50 AM PDT
Hey Raggie, Have you seen a game called Crime Scene for the DS? Not CSI, just Crime Scene. It has a mostly white cover with a big thumb print or finger print on it.

If you can find me a new copy of that, I'll buy you a new copy of Crimson Gem Saga for the PSP.

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 10:26:55 AM PDT
S.F. City-Girl, Did my email to you from this morning come through? Just checking. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2009 10:47:14 AM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
CGGB~~ No, I'm not sure any of your titles would really be my cup of tea, but I'd still be happy to send along the others. My apologies, as my head is foggy today...how do we make this work?

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 10:51:13 AM PDT
Hi C.A., The idea was to contact S.F. City-Girl at her yahoo account (lavenderdragon121@yahoo.com), and then she'll put us in touch so that we can exchange contact info and then exchange games. I might have a couple of other games that I'd be willing to part with as well. Do you like puzzle games?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (576 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2526
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  5 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions