Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2226-2250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 12, 2012 7:10:56 AM PST
Puzzler-I will as soon as I get a list together. Right now the only 3ds game I can think of off the top of my head is Mahjong Cub3d. I'm sure there's another one, but it escapes me at the moment. Swap doesn't even have Cub3ds in it's database yet. I have a few more regular ds games to trade but they're older ones. I know I have the Emily Archer-Curse of King Tut hanging around too.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 10:19:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 10:26:52 AM PST
Heidi says:
i have hotel dusk for trade. im interested in last window, phoenix wright ace atorney, plants vs zombies, or somthing else.
oh and i have pl unwound future too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:25:58 AM PST
Heidi says:
and i have proffessor layton and the miracle mask which i would trade for a 3ds game

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 3:21:45 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 23, 2012 7:11:51 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:52:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 11:18:46 PM PST
Puzzler says:
Heidi, I don't know if you are still reading this thread, since you've been silent since I replied earlier, but if you are, BestBuy.com has Plants vs Zombies for $10 with free shipping right now. Seems like a nice price for that game if you don't find a trade for it.

When you also figure in that it costs a couple of dollars in shipping to complete a trade...$10 for a new copy of PvZ delivered to your door (without having to mail anything out in trade) seems like a nice deal. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 9:49:18 PM PST
Heidi says:
sorry i'll pass this time

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 9:50:06 PM PST
Heidi says:
thanks for letting me know

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 6:45:49 AM PST
Puzzler says:
thanks for the reply, Heidi.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 6:09:10 AM PST
Puzzler says:
weemadarthur, the holiday promo they are running at Goozex right now seems to be increasing the activity there. That's encouraging. But the promo is targeted at buyers rather than sellers, so it doesn't really address the supply problem. There's plenty of demand for games already, but insufficient supply.

Maybe the new management will figure out a promo to improve supply. I don't really have much incentive to offer requested games there, since I've got points saved up that aren't getting spent due to short (NO) supply of games to purchase with my points. I'm sure other potential sellers are in the same boat. We've all got points...but nothing to spend them on. And so why send out more games to accumulate more points that can't be spent?

Oh well, maybe they'll get it improved soon. I am encouraged by the increased activity on the site since the promo started.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 9:50:42 AM PST
Weemadarthur says:
Ive been watching it too. People may be trying to use up points on anything available, because now all my DVDs have been requested. But I'm glad to send them and get them out of my house.

After sending 4 things today, I'll end up with about 1300 points. I've had good success receiving items, even recently, as long as I'm not watching the clock. But I will stop sending out items since that's as much as I'm willing to risk.

The new management is also supplying some games directly, and requesting unmoving titles, like old sports games. I sure don't want to see the site go, but the purchaser has up til now been a shell company. They stated in sec filing that they would provide liquidity through 2013... I'm still concerned about the long term.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 4:06:08 AM PST
Puzzler says:
Yeah, I didn't really intend to send out anything else until I'd had a chance to use some of the points I've already got accumulated. Like you, not interested in risking more...

But a couple of PC games I'd had listed since I first joined the site were requested, so I sent those out. Like you...glad to have them out of the house. I'm sure those requests were just from folks trying to use up their points.

If I could find something I wanted at all, I'd be happy to make some requests. I've got a zillion items in my queue, but am not having much luck finding anything on the site that's "available" that I care at all about.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 12:00:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 25, 2012 12:03:42 PM PST
Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it, and happy holidays to all! I hope everyone has gotten some good loot! :)

Edit: Oops, meant to post this on the main thread. I'll just post again, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 2:39:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 3:38:32 PM PST
Puzzler says:
Heidi, do you have any interest in trading Lego Lord of the Rings (3DS, like new) for your Professor Layton/Miracle Mask?

Please let me know either way (no pressure, though, whatever you want is fine!), so I can make other plans if you aren't interested. Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:09:05 PM PST
Heidi says:
puzzler, yes i'm interested.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 6:22:50 PM PST
Puzzler says:
Heidi, I've been hunting back thru the posts to see if I can find your email address, but haven't seen it.

I'm out of town 'til Tuesday. Will it be ok if I don't mail your game until Wednesday (Jan 2)? If you don't want to wait that long, and want to trade with someone else, that's OK. But if you can wait, I'll be happy to trade LEGO LOTR (3DS) for Layton/Miracle Mask (3DS).

If you want to do the trade, can you post an email address, so I can email you with my address and get yours as well.

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 9:32:52 PM PST
Heidi says:
ill trade. my email address is altermah@onid.orst.edu
i havn't done a trade in a long time.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 5:28:50 AM PST
Puzzler says:
Heidi, I've copied your email address and will send you a message shortly. If you want to delete your post with your email (I never like to leave my address on these message boards...I get enough spam already!), that would be fine.

Trading has been pretty quiet lately. You aren't the only one who hasn't traded in a while!

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:53:25 AM PST
Puzzler-Did you finish Lego LOTR? How did you like it? I'm still playing it and keep getting stuck in some places, but keep putting it down and now have been reading for the last couple of weeks. I really should just keep at it and finish it, but I keep getting sidetracked.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 4:04:32 PM PST
Puzzler says:
Heidi, I'm sorry about the delay. I did finally get an email sent off to you with my mailing address for the Layton game.

I'll get Lego LOTR in the mail to you next week...sending 1st class (that's the cheapest for these games) with delivery conf. I'll email you the confirmation/tracking number when I get it.

Thanks for trading!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 9:02:52 PM PST
Puzzler, did you manage to finish Lego LOTR or did you just give up? I know it was giving you a lot of problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 5:59:00 AM PST
Puzzler says:
Toni, I think you may have me confused with another player of Lego LOTR. I just started it a few days ago and almost immediately realized that my total lack of familiarity with the characters & stories hindered my enjoyment of the game. I've never read the books and never watched the movies. I had doubts about ordering it to begin with but figured I'd give it a try. I think if I knew who was who and what was what in the stories, I'd enjoy it fine. It seems like there's a lot of content to it, which is nice.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 7:51:46 AM PST
Well, the movie was on tv last week and I tried to watch it again so I'd know more of what was going on when I start the game.....and I fell asleep and slept through the last half. lol I don't think that will keep me from enjoying the game though. I love the Lego games and and the new Lego Batman ordered even though I haven't watched a Batman movie in years. Then again, I was a fan of the Batman series when I was a kid, so I know who all of the main characters are.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 7:58:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2012 8:03:20 AM PST
Puzzler says:
Toni, I thoroughly enjoyed the Lego Batman 2 game. I played it all the way thru story mode, but I'll admit I didn't go back thru "free play" to try to find everything. I'm sure you'll have fun with it, too. I haven't seen the more recent Batman movies, either, but at least in that game I knew the good guys from the bad guys. In LOTR, I'm *COMPLETELY* clueless! LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 8:05:02 AM PST
PJ Pooka says:
Tonic~ I believe it was Deb Gray you are thinking about with the LOTR Lego game.

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 2:15:17 PM PST
Yup, that was me Toni. And I'm still plugging along with it. But I've put it on hold while I've been on a reading marathon lately.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (584 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  58
Total posts:  2637
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Jun 25, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions