Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 1, 2009 4:12:57 PM PST
C.A. Moniak, Flowerchild wanted me to let you know that she received the game from you, and her husband will be mailing your game this Tuesday morning. S.F. City-Girl, she'll let you and I know once she's received the games from us too.

Flowerchild said it was okay to go ahead and update everyone on her condition, as it's difficult for her to type right now. She's been dangerously ill and had to go to the hospital on Wednesday. She was able to go home last night, but she's very worn out and probably won't be posting anything for a few days, though she may be lurking.

Everyone, please send your good thoughts/prayers in Flowerchild's direction and wish her a speedy recovery.

Posted on Nov 1, 2009 4:58:13 PM PST
Cris says:
Thanks Classic for the update on Flower.

Hope you're feeling better soon Flower!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2009 5:16:05 PM PST
C. A. Moniak says:
We'll all be thinking of you, Flowerchild!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2009 7:54:36 AM PST
PJ Pooka says:
S.F.CGirl=So glad you like Contact.I did not play it but just a little.Keep me updated .If you are like me there are probably a few you have going right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 5:42:43 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 10, 2009 2:54:47 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 6:07:15 PM PST
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl:

I was in la-la land when some of these posts were written-In the hospital, unable to be here in the forum where I`d have much rather been. I apologize for not acknowledging this post. I thought I had gotten caught up this past week, but I guess I didn`t.

Yes, I am thrilled with this trade forum and it was a fantastic idea. GS gives you next to nothing on a trade and I always felt like I got “ripped-off” when I left there.

Thanks for doing this discussion!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 6:22:44 PM PST
Hi Flowerchild~
I would also really like Rune Factory 2. Let's see if we can work something out.
Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 6:36:37 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 10, 2009 2:57:20 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 7:16:37 PM PST
Hi Flowerchild~
Yes! I would like to have Rune Factory 2, and if possible Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story for my daughter. Please let me know, and also let me know what kind of games you like or call me and I can run down the list for you.
Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2009 8:56:46 PM PST
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl:

Did you see the game list that I posted? It was with the list of games I had to trade. There are really no other games I`ve been wanting right now except for the ones in my list. I think I mentioned about seven games.

I don`t mind holding the two that you want for awhile until you decide what you want to do. You`re the first one to ask so far and I`m able to wait a bit if you`d like.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2009 12:55:27 PM PST
Hi Flowerchild~

Yes, I would like Rune Factory 2, and also Mario & Luigi-Bowser's Inside Story. I have Cradle of Rome and Henry Hatsworth to add to my trade list. Would either or both interest you? Please let me know. I told my daughter she's not getting MY copy of Mario & Luigi!!! lol
I hope this message finds you feeling much better today! :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2009 3:08:29 PM PST
flowerchild says:
Hi S.F.

Thank goodness with every day I feel a little bit better. Thanks so much for asking. I'd rather just wait till you have 2 games that I want. I can wait till you clean out your multitudes of games to check. The thing is is that I've probably played every game I've wanted to up till now and that's why my "want" list only has new games on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2009 2:51:19 PM PST
flowerchild says:
SFCG:

My daughter, son-in-law and my two DG are coming for Thanksgiving. I`m so thrilled. Anyway, DD asked if she could borrow (I`m afraid that her borrow may mean to keep) several of my games. I of course can`t say no to her. It appears that she wants to take Mario and Luigi and she loves those games like Rune Factory. She lives 4 hours away and I probably won`t see those games again....LOL!! I apologize for this but my DD has to trump all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2009 3:44:35 PM PST
Flowerchild~
Not a problem. I don't seem to have anything that you would like for trade, anyway. I've got lots to play for the next decade!!!! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2009 4:37:24 PM PST
flowerchild says:
SFCG:

I so apologize about the games. Last year, we bought our DG her very own pink DS Lite. We bought her Smart Girls Playhouse, Dora the Explorer, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure for Hanukkah next month and a few others. She loves her DS I think probably more than me...lol...We bought our DD Brain Age and that new teacher game as she is a 4th grade teacher on the west coast of Florida. When she heard about some of my games (Momma has a big mouth), she hi-hosied (sp?) them for Thanksgiving. She`s anticipating a relaxing Christmas break, I guess....LOL!

BTW, it does stink when one spends so much money on a game only to know as soon as I put it in my DS that come h*ll or high water, I`m never going to be able to play it. I`ve decided to become a bit more understanding of my inability to play certain games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2009 9:28:30 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 20, 2009 1:59:27 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2009 10:09:05 AM PST
PJ Pooka says:
Flowerchild-Your Oz pages are on the way!I sent quickly should be there 2 or 3 days'Try to hold on to Oz game;hopefully the walkthru will help.

Brownie making-Just wanted to let you brownie bakers know a delicious box mix,that is absolutely scrumpdidlicious.Pilsbury milk chocolate brownie mix.Milk Chocolate>Family size.You can bake,play you r game, splash some flour in your hair or face,hide the box and be mother-wife-daughter-best baker of the year.No seriously they are great.Anyone who has tasted them,l;oves them and wants the recope.They have all said best brownies ever tasted.

That's it for me.Noonosh here and now must rest with feet up.Delightful.Later.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2009 7:05:02 PM PST
flowerchild says:
pjpooka:

I just wrote a long post to you, hit cancel by accident, and watched it disappear. Shoot! Okay, first I so appreciate the help you've sent my way today. I'll def. be watching the mail. But you didn't have to send it out so that it would be delivered so quickly. But I do appreciate it immensely. I'll be keeping the WoOz until I know that maybe I'm just too dense to play it.

Your story about the brownies made me giggle. Playing your DS, flicking flour in your face and licking the batter off the spoon (okay so you didn`t mention licking the spoon, but I figure you do because I do). That`s sometimes the best part. Now I'm craving brownies. Guess I'm going to have to make them soon.
Thanks again for your kindness. I'll let you know as soon as I receive what you sent. :O)

Posted on Nov 17, 2009 1:59:05 AM PST
Happy birthday, Flowerchild!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2009 10:52:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2009 10:52:31 AM PST
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. A few weeks ago, I didn't think I would live to see this birthday. But there for the grace of God go I. Not sure if that's how it's said but I'm probably close enough.

I sure hope that you and SFCG have a fantastic time together. You'll have to let us all know what you did together. Drive safely and give a big hug to that adorable little boy of yours!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2009 11:21:46 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 19, 2009 7:15:37 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2009 11:48:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2009 11:49:52 AM PST
Hi Flowerchild~
If you liked Star Wars, there's 2 different Lego games. One is the Trilogy, I guess the first 3 movies that came out, and the one I got is the Complete Saga. It's fairly easy to me, and I feel about the same as you do regarding rpg's. When androids come toward you to fight, the battles are real easy if you keep hitting them, but if they get the best of you, instead of dying, you fall apart into a little pile of lego pieces only to go all back together in a couple seconds. Click on everything you see. Some give up nuts and bolts that you collect. I find it enjoyable and not so frustrating. If you like music games, you'll like the Rock Band one. Music is Queen, like We are the Champions & We Will Rock You, Tom Petty, Free Falling, and some other popular songs, all by the original artists. Oh yeah, Star Wars has the music from the movie and other sounds from the movie and the light saber you get to use as a weapon. I haven't played enough of Batman to give you an opinion, but so far Star Wars and Rock Band are my favorites that I brought along with me.
PS How's the puppy-girl today? :-)
PSS I'd love to try Nostalgia. Maybe I can borrow it since I don't have anything to trade with you?

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 12:09:40 PM PST
C.A. Moniak~
I noticed you still have Hotel Dusk on you list of games to trade? Do you still have it? If so, I'm looking for that and would be interested. If not, could you edit the post and delete it? Thanks much! :-)

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 12:22:47 PM PST
I can give you Hotel Dusk when we get together, SFCG. I wound up with an extra copy. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2009 1:27:46 PM PST
C. A. Moniak says:
S.F. City-Girl,
Sorry, I already traded my copy of Hotel Dusk. In fact, right now I don't have naything to trade! So, thanks for the suggestion; I deleted my initial list.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (580 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2632
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions