Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 2530 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:39:36 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
D. Carlson:

If you still have Bust A Move, I`d be interested in a trade. Right now, I have Elite Beat Agents and Womens Murder Club. Let me know. Otherwise, no problem!

Sylvia:

If you`re still looking for Quick Spot, let me know what you have to trade!

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 4:41:46 PM PDT
Flowerchild, Were you interested in any of my other games, in terms of trading for Women's Murder Club? If so, I'll be happy to send you a second package, and you can just put WMC in with the Sudoku Ball Detective game that you're already sending me. Please just let me know. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:43:03 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
flowerchild, I'm already trading pjpooka for her WMC; I don't think I'm interested in Elite Beat agents though. Sorry.

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 4:47:11 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
All the interesting talk about Professor Layton has me curious about the games. I'd like to start with playing the first one, Curious Village. Does anyone have a copy to trade? I'm also looking for Cate West. Here's what I have to trade:

Bust-a-Move
Turn it Around

MahJohgg Quest Expeditions
Rhythm 'n Notes

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:49:02 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl:

I take it you didn`t like Magicians Quest...lol! I`ve had it since it first came out and personally, I`m really enjoying it. It reminds me somewhat of Animal Crossing Wild World with the real-time factor and the little characters. I`m one tiny star away from becoming a 5-Star magician!

CGG&B:

Sometime this week (this should be in the other forum, I apologize), I`ll
take your advice with Oz. Thanks for the advice.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:52:44 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
D. Carlson,

No problem. Maybe another time. Thanks anyway!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:59:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 5:05:13 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

Do you still have Rune Factory or have you traded it? If you have, what do you have left to trade?

Didn`t you already make a trade for WMC?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 5:56:59 PM PDT
Cris says:
@Michele...the only two that I have right now without going through all my games are Nervous Breakdown and Trauma Center Under the Knife. I'm really really tired today so I'm not thinking too clearly...hehe.

I know that I have a bunch of posts to answer...here and on the thread...

@SFCG...I have had my eyes on Neves for some time and cannot find a copy for a reasonable price anywhere. GS doesn't have it and I check each time I'm there. I think it'll be a great match for my brain ;-) PS...I take great care with my games...hehe...except the one Pokemon of mine that DD lost :-0

Also, the game hasn't arrived yet...I'm hoping for tomorrow ;-))

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 6:48:28 PM PDT
Flowerchild, I'm going back through my games right now, and I'll post an updated list of games I'd be willing to trade soon. I did trade Rune Factory with Pjpooka since she responded first, but she was already going to give WMC to D. Carlson, so I'm getting Big Brain Academy from her.

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 7:19:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 7:07:44 AM PDT
Here's my updated list again...

Games That I Am Willing to Trade (all DS games are official NTSC releases and in mint condition, so they will work in any DS, DS Lite, or DSi):

* Prism: Light the Way (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Let's Yoga (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Diner Dash (DS, mint in original case but I purchased this one used and it did not include a manual)
* Zoo Keeper (DS, mint in original case but I purchased this one used and it did not include a manual)
* Yoshi Touch and Go (DS, game only in mint condition, I bought this one used)
* Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Summon Night: Twin Age (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual, I just have two copies!)
* Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (DS, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* PaRappa the Rapper (PSP, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Lumines (PSP, mint & complete with original case and manual)
* Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS, game only in mint condition, I bought this one used)
* Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA, game in mint condition complete with original box and manual, box is a little squished)

Games That I Would Be Interested in Getting:

* Women's Murder Club (DS)
* Namco Museum (DS)
* Amazing Adventures (DS)
* Mystery P.I. (DS)
* Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS)
* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (DS)
* Neverland Card Battles (PSP)
* Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
* Yggdra Union (PSP)

Again, I'd also be open to other games, so please feel free to make suggestions for trades. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 8:22:05 PM PDT
Hi Flowerchild~

I got bored with Magician's Quest because I was doing the same things over and over again with nothing new. I explored all the stores, the haunted house, the cave, etc. I MUST be not doing something I should! I do have Animal Crossings but haven't spent any time with it at all. I hope it's better than Magician's Quest for me.
I hope you are enjoying this trade forum. :-)

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 8:37:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 8:49:43 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
Hi everybody Well I got all my game trading items ready for mailing.

Will trade:

Brain Age 1
Touch Detective2 1/2
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
Lost in Blue 2

Trade For:

Gravity
Where the Wild Things Are.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 8:38:47 PM PDT
What?! Chynared~
Rhapsody didn't get there yet??? I sent yours out with CGGB's Tinkerbell. If you don't see it tomorrow, I'll have them track it down. You SHOULD get it tomorrow. I was pretty sure you would have gotten it today!!! D**N postal service!!! Please let me know.

CGGB~
Did you get your game yet??? Please tell me that you did....

BTW: I bought a game from a seller on Amazon that sent it in cardboard that was custom made by him for the ds game case. I thought it was great. I laid it flat and traced the shape. I made a couple just like it out of boxes from Amazon. (I have plenty of boxes from Amazon.) Does anyone I'm trading with from this day forward object to the cardboard and would rather have the bubble wrap? Let me know, as I would like to send it out in the cardboard because it seems pretty sturdy. Amazon sends games out in cardboard too. Please give me some feedback on it, anyone.......... Thanks!

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 8:45:24 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
Flowerchild~I wanted to let you know.I will be willing to let you borrow Rune Factory if you are ready to play it before I am.Or after.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 8:48:13 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
CGG&B~I'm flexible.Cardboard is fine.The p.o.also has little jewel case size cardboard mailers too.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 12:22:49 AM PDT
FYI Everyone~

I just added Time Hollow to my list of games that I have to trade. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 1:01:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 1:04:18 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
PJPooka:

I appreciate the offer to borrow Rune from you, but i`d rather you play it first, then maybe I can borrow it. Thanks for the time.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 1:15:09 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGGandB:

What is Yoshi Touch & Go? If it`s any good, then I can send WMC along with SBM in the AM.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 5:50:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 7:13:30 AM PDT
NuJoiseyGurl says:
SFGirl, I'm so glad you received your game!!! That was fast, I just mailed it Friday from the east coast. I hope you enjoy it. I'm playing Puzzle Collapse on my PC at least I think that's the name. It the one where the colored blocks form a picture and you have to remove them all in a certain order. I wish they would make a DS game for that version.
Yesterday I received your Tracy Memory in like new condition too!!! My internet went down yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to let you know then.
I agree, this is great that we're doing this. I'm so glad I found this place :>)

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 6:32:10 AM PDT
Flowerchild, Yoshi Touch & Go is really quite fun and intuitive--and it's pretty difficult to find these days. Basically, it's all stylus controlled, and you're guiding Baby Mario and Yoshi to their various goals, protecting Baby Mario as he floats toward the ground by drawing clouds to guide him toward coins and help him avoid enemies, and protecting Yoshi by drawing bridges, etc. There are also various modes to the game: Marathon, Challenge, etc. I had lots of fun with it, especially in short bursts.

Please let me know if you want it, and I can get it in the mail to you today. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 7:13:11 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

Did you want WMC for Yoshi? If so, then we have a trade. I`ll put it in the same bubble envelope as Sudoku Ball Mystery.

Let me know and thanks!

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 7:16:37 AM PDT
Flowerchild, That would be great. Please include WMC with Sudoku Ball Mystery, and I'll get Yoshi off to you today in a separate mailer, since I already sent Secret Files Tunguska yesterday. Thanks for the trade! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 7:31:50 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 7:37:24 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

Good deal. I have a docs appt. this afternoon, so will send both games together. Let me know when you receive them and I`ll do the same.

Thanks for a fun trade and for setting this discussion up with S.F. City-Girl.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 8:30:30 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
Hi-I got my trades in the mail this a.m. I don't know if I am going to like Magicians Quest either but Flowerchild seems to like it so much I thought I would at least try.That is one nice thing about starting this trade goup;we can play games we might not have purchased to start with.Actually the games I had wanted (I think)St@cy got both of them before I could get back to the group.Oh well,not complaining I'll get my chance and I have 3 games coming from you all plus I have 2 from 3for2 that I have not even opened yet.Stovking up for the witer like Flower I will be staying in alot.Later.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 10:31:41 AM PDT
S.F. City-Girl, The Tink game hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure it will be here soon. No worries. :)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (576 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2530
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  3 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions