Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 11:10:19 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 27, 2009 1:31:54 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 11:13:42 AM PDT
pjpooka~

I think you'll enjoy Magician's Quest just fine. It's got to be me because so many people really like it. I think I'm much better off sticking with puzzle games. I just don't do very well with most of the other genres.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 11:35:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 11:37:59 AM PDT
Michele and Chynared, I would take the copy of Nervous Brickdown for my mom, as long as it comes with its original case and instructions. I love that game. So do you want to do a 3-way trade? If so, let me know. Then I can send Michele the Sherlock Holmes game, she can send Neves to Chynared, and Chynared can send me Nervous Brickdown.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 11:40:08 AM PDT
P.S. I'm sorry for misspelling your name on my most recent post, Michele.

Also, to whomever was interested in Gravity and Where the Wild Things Are, I'm still playing both of those right now, but I'll keep you posted if/when I finish and want to trade them.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 1:11:58 PM PDT
Hey CGGB~
I just sent you an email on Where the Wild Things Are. Please check. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 1:20:02 PM PDT
FYI to St@cy, Flowerchild, pjpooka~

Before I got to leave to run to the post office, there's an emergency leak above my apartment, and maintenance guys have been running in and out of my apartment to try to fix it. Grrrrrrr! I'm on the top floor and it's coming from the roof! I don't know how long this is going to be, but if I can't get to the post office this afternoon, I promise it will be FIRST THING in the morning. I swear my life is run by Murphy's Law. :-(
The games are already packaged, addressed and ready to go. I apologize for this slight delay.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 1:54:03 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
ClassicGG&B~Hi,I was the one interested in Gravity and Where The Wild Things Are.Just let me know when you are ready.No rush,I have plenty right now to keep me busy.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 2:06:01 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
SFCity Girl~Hey So sorry about the nightmares going on with your Apt.building.Hope everything is ok.Don't worry about rushing to P.O. today:sounds like your hands are full and this type of thing could have happened to anyone.I know you will mail the games when you can.Just take a deep breathe and try not to panic.Things happen.Later Jean

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 2:16:07 PM PDT
Cris says:
@Classic...sounds great, I'd love to do a 3-way trade with you and Michele :-)) No need to say that my games are in like new condition and complete. However, I bought it as a last copy at GS and the price stickers are on it as well as the sticker they used to close it. I can try using Goo Gone to get them off if you'd like or if you want to try it yourself...let me know if that's something you're okay with. SFCG has my email addy.

@SFCG...the game arrived today! Yay! Can't wait to give it a whirl. Hope there's no major damage with the leak...fingers crossed.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 2:43:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 2:46:38 PM PDT
Hey Chynared~
I AM SO RELIEVED THAT RHAPSODY ARRIVED FOR YOU!!!! I think I worry too much! Looks like you will be getting Neves. You'll love it.
Thanks for concern on the leak situation. I'm on the top floor of a NEW 5-story building. The leak originated on the roof and is now soaking the storage room on the 1st floor! I'm glad I don't have anything down there!!! New doesn't necessarily mean better or great obviously!!!! Plus.....I'm P.O.'d about them traipsing back and forth all over my clean carpet, as I don't wear shoes inside my place. Looks like I'm gonna get my carpets cleaned for free! Thnx :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 2:49:55 PM PDT
pjpooka~
Thanks so very much for your understanding while I'm stressssssed out right now. I PROMISE it will be sent off tomorrow. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 2:54:22 PM PDT
Classic: No prob on the name. I know who I am :).

Chyna: Sounds like you're on board. (My games are of course perfect and with all their stuff and original boxes.)

Should we call it a done deal?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 3:01:09 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
SFCityGirl~Yeah I hope I'll like Magicians Quest.I will put it back up for trade anyway after I play.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 3:09:12 PM PDT
Cris says:
We'll have to wait on Classic to see if she's okay with the stickers on the box ;-p

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 3:09:36 PM PDT
pjpooka~
Don't misunderstand...I was starting to like it because there's a lot of neat stuff to see and do, but I didn't know how to get to all the other great things that go on in the game. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do okay. It was fun for as far as I got. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 3:31:27 PM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
Hi flowerchild, it's me!
I've sent you messages twice, and was just ready to send another one! I sent your game out yesterday. My email seems to be selective on what messages it sends out for me. Let me try emailing you from another one...

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 3:42:17 PM PDT
Hey Michele and Chyna, I'm okay with the stickers on the box--though I really wish GS wouldn't do that! :) I don't have your email address, Michele, but I just got Chyna's from S.F. City-Girl, and I just sent you an email, Chyna. Please let me know if you got it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 3:43:13 PM PDT
Hey C.A. Moniak, Nice to hear from you! Did you get my email with the tracking/delivery confirmation number for your package? :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 3:51:55 PM PDT
Cris says:
@Classic...yep, got your email and I just asked you about the stickers ;-p Replied with Michele's email addy for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 4:35:37 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
S.F.CityGirl~Hey I am not worried or concerned.That is one thing that will be great about this trading; we will get the opportunity to play games that we might not have purchased because of being unsure if we would like or not.I am perfectly content.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 5:41:13 PM PDT
Hey Michele, I just sent you an email, asking for your mailing address. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Once you send me your address, I'll be sure to get Sherlock Holmes in the mail for you asap. :) I'm assuming that Chyna has already sent you her mailing address?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 6:06:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2009 6:18:25 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl,

Ain`t it the truth that when it rains, it pours. No worries about the game. When you are able to send it will be okay with me. Just take care of yourself and don`t get too stressed over anything.

CGG&B,

I promise you that your two games will be sent out tomorrow. I had a drs. appt. today and felt so `yucky` afterwards, I had to come straight home to lay down. I have another drs. appt. tomorrow, so if I have to, I`ll go kicking & screaming to the post office before or after.

C.A. Moniak,

Hey, glad to see you. I asked about you the other day. Your game will be sent out tomorrow as well, as long as your mailing address is in my email by tomorrow A.M. I checked my email earlier and I hadn`t heard from you yet. I`m sure it`s in there now and I will check first thing in the morning.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 6:25:16 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
pjpooka:

Enjoy Magicians Quest when you get it. It`s a long-playing game as it takes place in real-time and much has to be accomplished to become a 5-star wizard.

Chynared:

How have you been feeling?

KellyB:

Hope all has quieted down within your family. Still saying a prayer for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 6:30:11 PM PDT
Cris says:
@Classic...um, I totally forgot to send her my address ;-p

@Flower...in decent spirits but in quite a bit of pain today. It's very damp out and I've been pretty tired the last few days but I'm hanging in there :-)) Hope you're having a "good" day :-)

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 6:40:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2009 9:57:55 AM PST
Kathy says:
Hi,
I've been busy with my kids and granddbaby visiting for the last week, so I'm just now getting caught up with the forum.
I have to trade:
Arkanoid - bought new - hardly used
Rock Blast - bought new - great condition
TouchMaster 2 - bought new - great condition
Build-A-Lot - bought new from GameStop- no book, generic jewel case - works great (it was the last copy, I must have wanted it bad)

I would like:
MillionHeir
Tropix
Womens Murder Club

Let me know if anyone would like to trade!!!!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (578 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2631
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 20, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions