Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2009 1:08:10 PM PDT
Hi M. Nelson~

FYI~ Homie Rollerz is up for trade! lol :-)

Posted on Oct 22, 2009 1:48:11 PM PDT
No worries, Prince Fan. It would help if there weren't so many games with similar names! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2009 5:22:35 PM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
Flowerchild~~
I would be interested in your USA Today Puzzle Craze, but only have Broken Sword available to trade just now.

CGG&B~~
I can still send you The Zelda strategy guide and Hotel Dusk. I have intermittent email problems and am not sure SF City-Girl got my email. If you're comfortable, you can email me at edncarrie@ligtel.com if you're still interested. Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2009 6:14:28 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
C.A. Moniak:

LOL!! I`m not yet done with Puzzle Craze, but you have dibs on it when I am. Sorry if I wasn`t very clear.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2009 3:19:00 AM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
OH!! So sorry to have jumped in too soon, Flowerchild!! I'm telling you, my brain is fried this week for some reason. Maybe I should hold off on making sense of any of this for now?? lol

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2009 2:30:10 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
C.A. Moniak,

You're not the only one with a fried brain this week....lol!! Don't feel badly. I'd be happy to trade Puzzle Craze with you as soon as I am done. It won't be much longer. Just keep me filled in on what games you're willing to trade for it. I'm not sure I'd like Broken Sword. What kind of game is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2009 3:32:32 PM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
Broken Sword is like a "point and click" adventure game, updated for the DS. I bought it because of recommendations from this group, and I wasn't disappointed. Nice puzzles, some humorous dialogue and best of all, a built in hint system! There are screenshots and (I think) a video on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 8:40:45 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B,

Unless you have already traded Secret Files Tunguska with somebody, could you please bear with me and hold it until my DD gives me back Sudoku Mystery Files?

I should get it back within the next week or two. I sure would appreciate it. Thank you and please let me know because I think C.A. Moniak was interested in the Sudoku game also. But since I promised it to you first in exchange for Secret Files Tunguska, then you have dibs on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 8:48:29 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
BTW, this is a question for anyone who has already sent a game to someone else. How did you send it and how much did it cost?

My DH sent a game to S.F. City-Girl yesterday. He went into the UPS store because he needed to make copies of something. Anyway, I told him to send the game 1st class with del. confirmation. It cost him $7.55 to mail game via USPS.

Shouldn`t it have been much less than that?

Posted on Oct 24, 2009 8:53:44 AM PDT
Hey Flowerchild, USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation is usually between two and three dollars. I will definitely hold onto Secret Files Tunguska for you! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:00:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2009 4:34:10 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
C.A. Moniak,

I am so in a ĀćfogĀćthat I can`t remember who I said what to!!

C.A.- You wanted USA Puzzle Craze and CGG&B wanted Sudoku Ball Mystery. As soon as I get the game back from my DD, I`ll send to CGGandB and as soon as I finish Puzzle Craze which should be soon, I`ll do a trade with C.A. Moniak.

As of now, C.A., you haven`t listed anything I would like so if you can list as you go along that would be good.

I am going to give my email address here so anyone can write me about their games or my games.

It`s
flowerchild1121@yahoo.com

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Gaming!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:05:42 AM PDT
Flowerchild~
Nooooooo..... :-( Next time, have him go to the post office. Cost of bubble mailer, delivery confirmation and first class was under $4.00. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:08:29 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B,

Thanks so much for holding that game for me. It is greatly appreciated. Please email me your address so I can send it when I get it back. Then I will forward my address.

I thought it should only cost a few dollars to send: Don`t know why DH spent $7.50.

NOTE: Sometimes I can`t delete my name/scores when I`m finished with a game. So if anyone receives a game from me with my play record still in it, I apologize.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:15:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2009 9:16:32 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl,

Will def. do that. I had already bought a few bubble mailers at 89 cents a piece. I think I emailed you a USPS tracking number on the game I sent you. That might have been what cost so much. Either way, I just want to know when you get it (email me) and I hope you enjoy it!
I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:26:58 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
Most of you posters know me from last year when I was on the discussion board with you. You also know my tolerance for difficult games which is as close to zero as one can get.

C.A. has Broken Sword to trade me. Do any of you (keeping me in mind) think that I`ll be able to play and enjoy this game?

I`m terrible at games where you have to equip your players and fight. I`m playing around with Rhapsody and the Wizard of Oz. If I had to play a game where the players have to fight, I would much rather do turn-based fighting.

Now I`m off to play my Magicians game. My teacher is going to be angry with me for missing class all week...LOL!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:27:56 AM PDT
Good morning Flowerchild~

How are you feeling this morning? Yes, I got your email with the tracking number. I think I returned your message about that. If your husband goes to the post office, it should be less than $4.00 since you already have the bubble mailers. I bought them at the post office, and the total cost to send the games out was just under $4.00 each.

Well, I'm off to the library with Simba to do our volunteering with the kids. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I will be back on here later today. :-)

Posted on Oct 24, 2009 9:39:58 AM PDT
Hey Flowerchild, Broken Sword is a great game from all accounts that I've read. It's currently in my backlog, and I'm very much looking forward to it. It's a point-and-click adventure game like the Phoenix Wright games or Hotel Dusk--or even Women's Murder Club (though better and longer). I'll bet you'd like it. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 9:53:05 AM PDT
Cris says:
Hey Flower...you and I share the brain fog issue...I love love love Broken Sword. I had played most of the way though on the PC game and loved it then. It's an adventure game and you can't die in it. Basically you're investigating why someone asked to meet you but they ended up dying beforehand. Keep in mind though, I only play it when I'm not tired or have trouble concentrating and I play in short spurts of maybe a hour at most.

Also, it sounds like hubby sent the package via UPS and not the postal service. 1st class to SFCG cost $2.83 w/Del Conf. My bubble mailer cost just over $1...so the total cost for mailing is less than $4. At least she can track her package ;-p Delivery Confirmation isn't a tracking number though the PO can find out the last spot a package made it to. I have found in the past that packages don't get lost as often with it so IMO it's worth the 80 cents :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 10:11:33 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
Hey Chyna,

How are you? The brain fog has been terrible this past week. I`ve been trying to fight bronchitis for a few weeks now, so that may have something to do with it. Plus I`m on an awful amount of meds.

Thanks so much for the mailing info. Guess I`ll have to do it the next time at the post office myself.

Is there a game I might have played or I might know about that you can compare to Broken Sword? Thanks for all your help!

BTW, do you have any games you want to trade? You can email me at the address in an earlier post.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 10:35:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2009 10:38:05 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
C.A. Moniak,

Yes, I would love to trade you Broken Sword for my USA Today Puzzle Craze. Please email me with your address and I will reply with my mailing address. That game looks good and thanks to Chyna and CGG&B for helping me to decide. Plus I looked at the description here on Amazon and I`d love to give it a whirl.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 10:50:09 AM PDT
Cris says:
Hiya Flower...hmmm, the only ones that come to mind for me are Hotel Dusk and the Phoenix Wright games though this one seems to have more depth. Just remember not to play when you're foggy :-p

I don't have any games listed right now...haven't had the chance to go through my stash and today I am vegging...woke up really tired.

Posted on Oct 24, 2009 2:30:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2009 2:31:04 PM PDT
NuJoiseyGurl says:
Ok, now you all are making want to try Broken Sword. If it's anything like Hotel Dusk, then its definitely going on my list.
By the way I sent SF Girl's game First-Class w/ Delivery Conf. for $2.50, my bubble mailer was previously used from another order I received. Keep those mailers when you get your games, they can last through a few mailings.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 2:41:01 PM PDT
CGGB & Chynared~
Yippeeee.........my games from BOTH of you arrived today!!!! That was quick, especially from you Chynared. I hope you guys get the games I sent you just as quick. Now I'm really in a quandry over which games I want to get involved in. This morning, I though I would start Ninjatown. Now I don't know what to do first! I feel silly being so excited about these games, like a kid at Christmas time. CGGB, where did you say there was a walkthrough for KH? If you want to start yours with me, let me know, and I will hold off.
Thanks Chynared & CGGB

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 2:46:33 PM PDT
Cris says:
@SFCG...yay!!! Mine will probably be here on Monday :-))) I'm surprised that it got there today...lol. Enjoy! Hopefully you'll enjoy it more than I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2009 2:59:01 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
Prince Fan,

Great idea about recycling the bubble mailers. I never would have thought about that. Do you have any games that you are willing to trade? Any particular games that you want?

I sent The Quest Trio to S.F. City-Girl yesterday. She didn`t have anything I wanted now, so hopefully she will soon. We have an IOU or should I say an SOM (she owes me)...

CGG&B wants Sudoku Ball Mystery and she is sending me Secret Files-Tunguska.

C.A. Moniak wants USA Today Puzzle Craze and she is sending me Broken Sword.

So far, that is the extent of my trades. The only one I have left right now that I`m willing to trade is Elite Beat Agents. I loved that game. The songs on it are well known songs. In the near future, I may be ready to part with my Jumble Madness game. It`s a word game and the newspaper usually has a jumble everyday in the comic section.

If anyone wants either of these games, let me know what you`re willing to trade for it. I`m willing to hold onto them indefinitely. I`ll keep them away from Gamestop...lol...if I know someone wants them.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (580 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2633
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions