Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 27, 2009 7:03:41 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka, I mailed out Jewel Quest Expeditions today. You should receive it Friday or so. I hope you enjoy it!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2009 7:18:32 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
D.Carlson-Cool,let me know when you get the game and I'll do the same.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009 7:26:45 PM PDT
Flowerchild, I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, but I'm actually glad you haven't sent the games out yet! :) I just sent you an email about this, as I'd like you to use my home address rather than my office address if possible. Please let me know if you received the email--and thanks!

Posted on Oct 28, 2009 7:34:55 AM PDT
Hey Michele, Once I receive your mailing address, I'll get Holmes on his way to you. :)

For everyone else who has recently completed a trade with me, all of your games are in the mail and should be arriving soon. If you didn't receive a tracking/confirmation number from me, please let me know. And thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2009 7:35:41 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
C. A. Moniak,

I've sent you about three emails to your email address because I wanted your mailing address so I could send out Puzzle Craze. But I haven't heard a word from you. So I'm going to wait till you email me with it. My email is flowerchild1121@yahoo.com.

Email me when you get a chance.

Chynared:

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. May be the change in weather. That happens with me a lot. Even though I'm in Florida, the weather can go from brutally hot and humid to cool, damp and rainy in the blink of an eye. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2009 10:48:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2009 10:50:52 AM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
flowerchild,
I tried emailing you from little-lottie@hotmail.com, too. Nothing from that one either? I've gotten ALL of yours!! I've been on vacation, and not as regular about checking my email, but I did get them.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2009 6:19:11 PM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
flowerchild,
I got the latest email, too, in my little-lottie inbox. I've messaged you, and just replied to your messages, so at least part of the time I must have your email address correct. How frustrating! Yes, the PO Box is correct, but don't feel you have to rush to get it out!! Just take care of yourself!

Posted on Oct 28, 2009 9:09:53 PM PDT
Hey C.A. Moniak, I realize you're having problems with your email, so I just wanted to let you know that I received the package from you today. Everything looks perfect! Thanks! Please let me know once you get the package from me too. :) I also wanted to pass along a message from Flowerchild that she has your address, and she'll get your game in the mail as soon as possible. She may not be online too much for the next couple of days.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2009 5:07:41 AM PDT
C. A. Moniak says:
CGG&B~~
Thanks for letting me know! I'm hoping my game comes soon, too. And extra special thanks for your help with flowerchild....my email drives me nuts sometimes!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2009 7:00:57 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka, WMC arrived today, and it's in excellent condition! Thanks so much. You should get yours tomorrow, according to the post office. I'll be checking the tracking information. Email me if you want the number.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2009 10:36:30 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
D.Carlson~ WOW that was fast.Thanks for letting me know you received the game.I hope mine show up tomorrow.I sent the games out Tues and you got yours today. 2 days.Good Work P.O.I wonder if the others have received thirs today too.You are the only one I have heard from so probably not.I will let you know when mine pops up.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 5:24:03 AM PDT
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka, tracking states that the game was processed and left the Kansas City, Kansas facility yesterday. I don't know how close that is to your home.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 6:01:59 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
D.Carlson~I should get it today.KCK is maybe 25-30 miles away(if that)I I need to check the other tracking #s to see if they are close yet.I think one trader sent me the conf.#Have a good one today.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 9:22:40 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
D.Carlson~Hi Jewel Quest arrived this a.m.11:00.It is in excellent condition too.Thanks alot.Hope you enjoy WMC it is a quick,short game;but it is fun.

S.F.CityGirl~I received the game this morning.Thanks for the trade.Enjoy!Let me know when you get your game.

CGG&B~I received the game.Looks good.Thanks.Let me know when yours arrives.

All three games showed up together.I felt like a kid at Christmas.
This trading games is fun and should help save a little money as well.
Hope everyone has a great day.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 11:57:32 AM PDT
Hi pjpooka~
Yes, the game came in the mail yesterday. I want to start soon! Too many games, not enough time! :-( How did you like Contact? Any helpful hints? I know just how you feel about 3 games coming at once. This trading is working out pretty well. Thnx!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 12:01:02 PM PDT
Hey St@cy~
Just checking with you about when you sent out Broken Sword. Please send me a confirmation #. Thnx

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 1:46:28 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
S.F>CityGirl~I thought I had told you 'guess not_I only played the game about 30 min. -45 min.I don't know.I only barely started playing it .It got misplaced.I rediscovered it and you wanted it;so you will have to let me know how it went and if you like it.Sounds like I am very disorganized but I really am not.It gor packed away in wrong box during some remodeling of the house.I did not pack the stuff myself.That will teach me,won't it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 2:02:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 1, 2009 7:46:39 AM PST
pjpooka~
LoL...I don't remember if you told me that, but after I'm finished we can trade back if you like! It seems like a kooky kind of game. :-)

Posted on Oct 30, 2009 6:33:06 PM PDT
S.F. City-Girl and Pjpooka, I have received the games from both of you. Thanks! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2009 7:22:48 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka, it must have been just like Christmas today for you! I'm excited for you--3 new games! I really am glad JQE arrived today and I hope you have a good time with it. I'm enjoying WMC although I'm getting a little irritated with the male detective--I sure hope he ends up being the bad guy cuz I'd love to bust him one!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2009 6:57:41 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
D.Carlson~I'm glad you like WMC tried not to drop-kick that smartass detective.Ha.Ha.
I now have several games to see me through the winter and probably way into the spring.I ordered a few for my bithday (Aug) because there was nothing that I wanted right then that was out;so they have been coming in a little at a time.Yesterday here came the 3 trades all at once and then when DH got home the UPS guy had delivered Chronicles of Mystery at the front door.(No wonder the dogs were barking when I was in the kitchen.)

I started Chronicles of Mystery Fri. late nite.I really like it so far.I think it is going to be a good one for me.I haven't played alot yet but I like it a lot and it looks like it will have alot of mini-games and side quest.Its a keeper in my books.It sure is worth $18.(Amazon price) It kind of reminds me (so far) of Broken Sword;which I loved.That is my kind of game.

Has anyone gotten and or started playing Nostalgia yet? If so;I would like to hear about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2009 9:35:49 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
S.F.City Girl-I have so many games to play now that feel free to trade Contact.It will take me ages to get thru these I have now.If you are in the same boat;then let me know later and I may trade.I don't want you to feel like you must trade to me.If I had not wanted to trade I wouldn't have.When I saw that it was a game you wanted and I had never really gotten around to it I wanted to send it to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2009 7:08:54 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 1, 2009 12:17:40 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 1, 2009 4:09:28 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 1, 2009 4:13:07 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 1, 2009 4:11:51 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 1, 2009 4:13:16 PM PST]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (581 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2633
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions